Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SweetSummerChild for the new thread title

previous thread

Diana the musical has hit Netflix
Hazzno threw his dummy out of the pram for being caught on another private jet
He is presenting an award to real hero US Military personnel - we are emailing to let them know some truth
SS have complained and closed down yet another Twatter account - Murky Meg has gone the way of YW and others - but will be back
Hazzno and Greta - Christmas No.1? ‘I’m dreaming of a woke Christmas’
Magazines trying to convince everyone that Smegzy is on trend with her fashion while in NY
Were they shown the door from their meeting with the UN dept. ambassador for being wired up and recording for the Netflix documentary ? we hope so

The Duchess of Cambridge stunned us all at the new Bond premier - we wondered how much crockery they have left in California

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Lovely glittering new thread. Thank you so much @Carpediem69 and great title @SweetSummerChild
Also great recap
I'm actually off to bed now. I only came in to hassle you all about a new thread but @Carpediem69 got there before me :LOL:

We need a new email address!

View attachment 790274
The public relations officer is listed [email protected] on the website. His/Her name is Ashley Allen. The museum is also on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube so perhaps leave comments there.
There's a page listing Corporate Members. Might be an idea to contact them individually too. Here's the link

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
WTAF ?

Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
I've tried these email addresses and they don't work either:

Right, you can't PM them on Twitter, but you can on Facebook. So I've copied my email and pasted it in a PM

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread!

From the Express twitter account. Is that supposed to be one of the "snacks"? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Recap

H is allegedly angry that someone tipped off the paps and managed to get a pic of them leaving via a private jet. 21st private yet in 24 months!

Ofc we don't suspect meggy. Who happened to be hugging her staff showing us just how kind she is to staff

Megs might be setting up💰 from doing infomercials

H is expected back in dec for Diana award thing hosted by Earl Spencer. Not sure if hag is planning to tag along

Harkles continue to be photographed with other people's children at almost every outing but no sight of their private children

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We need a new email address!

View attachment 790274
could it be due to your location? If you post what you‘d like me to try and send, I will. I’m in NY. If there are location blocks, I am probably not affected.

and thanks so much for the lovely new thread @Carpedium and to @SweetSummerChild for the fabulous
Let’s all remember to vote, and in case no one noticed, Megan is a treacherous ho with her own agenda. The bleep needs to drop off and send Haz back to the people who probably still love the 6th in line. she has friends in Canada. Buy bye Bitchy! (yes, it’s a dream, but it could happen} right?)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
could it be due to your location? If you post what you‘d like me to try and send, I will. I’m in NY. If there are location blocks, I am probably not affected.

and thanks so much for the lovely new thread @Carpedium and to @SweetSummerChild for the fabulous
Let’s all remember to vote, and in case no one noticed, Megan is a treacherous ho with her own agenda. The bleep needs to drop off and send Haz back to the people who probably still love the 6th in line. she has friends in Canada. Buy bye Bitchy! (yes, it’s a dream, but it could happen} right?)
Thanks. It's worth a try:

To whom it may concern

I cannot believe that you are intending to devalue the above award by having an attention seeking, disgraced ex-Royal present these awards to men and women who have served your Country and deserve to be honoured. I am sure that you have many exemplary veterans within your own Country to present these awards and I fail to understand this bizarre decision.

As a serviceman, Halfwit Harry swore allegiance to Queen and Country and then, whilst he was Captain General of the Royal Marines, he decided he'd prefer to attend the Lion King Premiere in order to pimp out his wife to Disney, instead of attending the Royal Marine memorial to honour servicemen killed by the IRA.....

Since this incident, he has gone on TV with Oprah to trash the family of the very same Queen he swore his allegiance to. Between Hazbeen and his wife, they told numerous lies, which have been easily debunked and in fact, their stories don't even line up in many instances. He has also admitted to substance abuse issues.

In a fit of pique, after making the decision to abandon his family, he held a mock memorial at Los Angeles National Cemetery on Remembrance Sunday, trampling over the graves of American servicemen and women, as he was told he was no longer allowed to have a wreath laid at the Cenotaph, as he no longer represented the British military. Not only did he trample your war graves, but he took his own photographer and film crew to immortalise the episode! Despite having been a member of the Royal family, and Captain General of the Marines, he failed to understand that the wreath he had laid was on behalf of the nation, rather than his own personal wreath.

There are many reasons why this man is unsuitable to present awards to your deserving service personnel, but a few other highlights include the fact that he has been phtographed wearing a Nazi uniform, during his time as a serving soldier, he was photographed naked whilst playing strip billards in Las Vegas and he is also on video (courtesy of a UK national broadcaster) referring to 2 of his colleagues using the derogatory terms Paki and Rag Head.

The examples above are hardly the actions of someone you should be using to help honour your heroes.

Please watch the linked video posted by someone who served in the British Army at the same time as Harry, so that you are fully informed of his 'achievements' and you can decide whether this is the sort of person you want representing your organisation.

Best wishes

UK resident concerned about your veterans' best interests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRx3or3WPLs&authuser=1

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just a thought …is it worth amending the letters and sending a copy to the NY post …
if they print it then the public will see all the points you make before the event takes place …
and it’s their city !!! ???
( I’m still composing my letter for the museum)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Quote: You can see the smile fall off M's face there. can understand why (from her & H's perspective) they want blood.

The unbelievable nerve of the nasty sixes is in full display on the video clip. They oozed their way to the door before the senior royals, hairy gestures PC in as if he is in charge, the sixwife waddles in after being told to stand back. What the firetruck were they thinking, they would have been advised on protocol, the sixes probably thought PC would let it slide because it was live, and they could invite themselves to the no low lives allowed party. The arrogance of the vile, potato faced, smarmy, jack asses is unparalleled.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just a thought …is it worth amending the letters and sending a copy to the NY post …
if they print it then the public will see all the points you make before the event takes place …
and it’s their city !!! ???
( I’m still composing my letter for the museum)
Email addresses here:

There is also an anonymous form which you can complete.

I have messaged them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yay - shiny new thread :) Thanks for starting it @Carpediem69 and great thread title @SweetSummerChild

This cute little German hat really does suit everyone doesn't it? I'm thinking of getting myself one IRL. I may pass this style tip on to No 666 - it could be the first thing she's worn that actually looks good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh shiny new thread with hats 😁
No point to my post at all, just wanted to see myself with a cute hat 😁
ETA: not such a good idea, my skidmarkle avatar looks even more gross with the hat, who knew that could be possible! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.