Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megxit inside story: Prince Harry left Royal Family by email.....

Scathing 😳

Excellent article, shocking, shows how calculated all this is.... the comments underneath are brilliant I particularly liked one reader, part of the comment was Meghan is "more Mariah Carey than Princess Anne" 😂 very astute!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reading the comments on the moving to LA article...
The reason she wants Harry in LA because of the alimony laws; apparently she can get her hands on his trust fund.
Divorce within a year?
Yes, I was thinking that back when they said they were moving to North America.
it was obvious California was their final destination.
His money is tied up in trusts. I’m sure the lawyers are already on it in the UK.
She‘ll be getting him to buy assets now, like a house etc.

Easy read on California divorce law.
i think Meghan will hold out till Harry is 40 and get him to spend all of his trust.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the slime ball got her wish, all we can hope for is that Hollywood tires of her quickly and sees her for the talentless family wreck she is.

Reactions: 17
Yes, I was thinking that back when they said they were moving to North America.
it was obvious California was their final destination.
His money is tied up in trusts. I’m sure the lawyers are already on it in the UK.
She‘ll be getting him to buy assets now, like a house etc.

Easy read on California divorce law.
i think Meghan will hold out till Harry is 40 and get him to spend all of his trust.
I bet the Royal family have considered the domestic abuse section with regards to child custody as it mentions control and isolation on that site

Reactions: 10
So the slime ball got her wish, all we can hope for is that Hollywood tires of her quickly and sees her for the talentless family wreck she is.
How long can he actually stay there though without taking citizenship? And if he does he has to pledge allegiance to the USA and lose his titles (I think, someone will probably know better than I do). If that’s the case he has no come back. It’s pretty obvious now he has no loyalty to this country. The pair of them want shooting with balls of their own tit. I have no time for either of them, but him especially to turn his back on his country after all he has been given makes me sick to my stomach.

The ‘sending his decision by email’ is despicable but that’s only what we know. God knows what these two have done that we don’t know about.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
“Every time I see a camera, every time I hear a click it takes me right back “ 🤔 doesn’t ring true to me anymore and sounds like a scripted Markle cheeseball line.
Yes it sounds like complete and utter bollocks. What grown man with any balls would come out with that rubbish.

Diana courted the press constantly and used them to her advantage, leaking stories etc.
Then like Harry whined when they followed her around.

Harry really makes me sick now 🤮
I hope that the grifter fucks him over completely and gets away with all his money. Let's face it she's earned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long can he actually stay there though without taking citizenship? And if he does he has to pledge allegiance to the USA and lose his titles (I think, someone will probably know better than I do). If that’s the case he has no come back. It’s pretty obvious now he has no loyalty to this country. The pair of them want shooting with balls of their own tit. I have no time for either of them, but him especially to turn his back on his country after all he has been given makes me sick to my stomach.

The ‘sending his decision by email’ is despicable but that’s only what we know. God knows what these two have done that we don’t know about.
My friends are Brits,they have lived in US since 1990both uk citizens,obviously they pay US taxes etc.

Reactions: 5
In the DM article all that crap about she didn't know the protocol she needed help is utter RUBBISH! She had courtiers there to help her, I dont believe they wouldnt have helped her or advised her she just didn't want to listen and didn't care for the rules. It was said before when she attended somewhere with the Queen she was told 'The Queen is wearing a hat' meaning she also needs to wear one, which the courtiers would have known what that meant and would have told her but she ignored them. If she soo wanted to get it right and learn the protocol she would have stayed in the background until she learned the way like Kate did but she wanted to get her face out there for when she fucked off back to LA.

They are so jealous of being below Kate and William its pathetic. The funny thing is if they had stayed and she had wanted to be a proper Royal I think they could have been as popular as W&K I mean Harry was the most popular Royal after The Queen and meg had the advantage of being the first mixed raced person in the Royal family which was a connection with a lot of the public the other royals don't have.

The grass is always greener with Meghan and she didnt want to rub shoulder with us nobodies she wants to rub shoulders with Beyonce and George Clooney but I think she will get a shock when the offers stop coming in and no celeb gives a tit about them after all they are ex-royals now not got as much clout as before. Eventually they will divorce and she will go off with somebody like Drake and dopey Harry will want to come back feeling sorry for himself but hes burnt his bridges IMO the way hes treated the Royals and the country an absolute disgrace!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Excellent article, shocking, shows how calculated all this is.... the comments underneath are brilliant I particularly liked one reader, part of the comment was Meghan is "more Mariah Carey than Princess Anne" 😂 very astute!
More mama June, than Mariah Carey 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it sounds like complete and utter bollocks. What grown man with any balls would come out with that rubbish.

Diana courted the press constantly and used them to her advantage, leaking stories etc.
Then like Harry whined when they followed her around.

Harry really makes me sick now 🤮
I hope that the grifter fucks him over completely and gets away with all his money. Let's face it she's earned it!
In my dreams I have a plan, if I got me a wealthy man..........

Reactions: 15
My friends are Brits,they have lived in US since 1990both uk citizens,obviously they pay US taxes etc.
They must either have US family, sponsored by a company, applied for and obtained green cards somehow (lottery) or are working illegals. I lived there for 8 years and it’s not easy to stay unless you go through the naturalisation process. It’s expensive and time consuming. I think it will be easier for him as he’s married an American, but will still need to go through the process I guess, but with his name, all the money behind them and legal support it will be a breeze. Money talks in all cases. If he takes American citizenship he would also be a dual British citizen. They no longer require you to give up your citizenship.

Reactions: 4
In my dreams I have a plan, if I got me a wealthy man..........
I think that's been her intention all along..to get the money and live in a style she thinks she's accustomed to,then find another billionaire to fleece.
He will be heartbroken but will return in disgrace..but they will accept him back and forever remind him everytime he tries to play up...like Andrew.
Just a shame everyone else can see it except him...it's just like Edward and Simpson,except there's a doll involved😂..she is such a 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.