Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well yes exactly......They wanted the safest place in the world for themselves and their son!

Thats obviously a highly built up city, in the centre of the coronavirus. What other option could they have chosen?

Canada, remote and no near neighbours....
An estate in the UK miles from anywhere...
.no.....best place in the world right now, and for the next 6 months or so.....LA!!

Maybe Meghan can make it up with her dad, and see that he is fit and healthy? Isnt a pre exisiting heart condition extremely bad news at the moment?
Her dad doesn’t live in LA, though.

Reactions: 3
How about ‘Meghan Markle and her ex prince in Bel Heir’ as suggested here

I can imagine that Meghan will get work in Hollywood, it wont matter what kind of personality she has...if she is willing to sell her soul, someone will pay her for it.....
It might not be the high status, easy ride kind of thing though. It will end up being the demeaning...money for nothing kind of stuff...that the Kardashians do so well.... ( And she will be regarded in the same way as them... a bit of a money making joke!)

No idea how Harry is meant to fit in, and earn anything though. How does his immigration status/ visas etc work?

Wasn't there something written earlier about how they wouldn't settle in the USA because of the tax? If Harry lives in the USA, he will be taxed by the USA, unlike in the UK where a lot of his income, as a member of the royal family is tax exempt. It will be interesting to see their tax returns!! Don't US citizens have to publish stuff like this?

Her dad doesn’t live in LA, though.
True, but Mexico is a lot closer to LA than London..... I was being sarcastic though...I doubt if he will come anywhere near their current life!

Reactions: 7
Apparently Harry is about to 'drop ' a single recorded with BonJovi and the Invictus Games Choir. Can't wait 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I doubt he’ll pay too, and why should he. They are private citizens, it would be as ludicrous as him paying for the Kardashian’s security. Nothing to do with their Government or the RF. They wanted to be private, they got it. Now if they would only just duck off. They are both talentless so their life will have to descend into hustling for scraps. I hate to say this but they are not as smart as the Kards, or Kanye. That actually hurt to say that as I hate that whole world, but it’s true, they got nothing!
So sad but so true at least narc Kanye has a “talent”

Reactions: 5
She is so full of it, every time she parrots something she claims to be passionate about I can think of examples she's done the complete opposite.

Family is important - Ghosts hers and alienates her husband from his.
I'm a proud black woman - Identifies as caucasian on casting forms.
Fancies herself an environmentalist while flying private, unnecessarily around the world.
Narrates an elephant documentary - Harry's photo with a tethered and tranquillised elephant.
Champions dog shelters but abandons her dog when moving to England.

Does anyone else have others they can think of?
Has a baby by getting someone else to have a baby, and then keeping it in a box under the bed....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My opinion (for what it's worth) PH is so used to being "The Star" around all he encountered. He has been cosseted all his life,always had an entourage "cleaning" up his misdemeanors. These advisors to PH will have had so much clout, that he was secure in the knowledge he would be rescued by them. He would have had complete trust in these folk ,who I really believe would have PH's best interest as top of their agenda. Now he is Being led by the "nose", and in the hands of a Meghanlomaniac ,and her sycophantic flunkeys. Who will fling him to the wolves.
I can't stress that BIB often enough. He (and his mammy) went on about the "men in grey suits" and the "faceless backroom people" ... well yeah, who the feck did you think cleaned up when you shat on your own doorstep? Who reined in the press, paid people off and arranged things like your desperately wanted 2nd A level so you could play soldiers, or hid the fact that mommy was shagging Hewitt for so long. Yep, those people who you and mommy claim wrecked your lives and made life unlivable within the Firm. It's unreal that Ginger probably grew up totally unaware that there was an invisible clean up squad running around behind him. He probably thinks he just got lucky all those times his crap was erased. His tiny bird brain must be scrambled trying to figure out where all his fixit fairies have gone.
You're in real life now Ginger. No do-overs, no fixit fairies, and left to own your own tit, just like the rest of us independent earth dwellers ... enjoy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
ohhh here we go! So it begins...🎬👀👎
I wonder who’s given them a free house now, because, ridiculous as it sounds, they’re living beyond their means notwithstanding the cash in the bank and Prince Charles’s handouts.

Reactions: 14
Bastards ! :mad:Wasting our money on security and then hiring that person for their charity.
If you ever doubted that "Foundations" were anything other than a money making scam, then doubt no more. Do you really think they will be paying her no doubt top level wages from their own pockets once the scam is fully set up? Nope, she'll be the first one with her snout in the trough and Ginge and Cringe will be recouping their initial outlay. Charity my aunt fanny.
Brenda do something ffs ! Take away their titles if possible and nip this crap in the bud.

Edit. They say it won't be a "foundation". Well they would say that now that most of us are aware of foundations being dodgy at best, a scam at worst. "A rose by any other name ... etc etc " ,except this rose will stink of tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So wait, they leave Frogmore, which is newly refurbished to their woke ass green standards, secluded, and has extreme cover of protection from the press/paps, and comes with bonafide Royal security. Then they're squatted in a mega mansion (kindly gifted?) on a secluded gorgeous island, accessible only via seaplane or boat. And now in the middle of a pandemic of which the US is the leader in dismal healthcare and active infections, under lockdown no less, NOW they decide to "flee" to LA? LA which is considered a Covid-19 hotspot? WTAF?

Harry man, you keep bleating on about protecting your child and wife, and yet you've flown right into the flames?

I get why Meghan thinks she MUST be in LA. After all it's the only place where her kind thrive in plentiful rolling hills of Botox drive ups, friendly paps that are willing to meet you in any parking lot so you can pap walk and feel extra relevant "a la Kardashian". But it's incredible to me that a Royal born Prince would gleefully throw himself into these decisions.

He's utterly lost. I don't think he's under her spell. I think he was never what we thought him to be. The Palace has protected him and given him a narrative of a lovable, trustworthy, rakish Prince. But I now think all along he was a complete salty brat that has used his mother's death to get away with anything that would relieve his boredom of being the 2nd born spare.

And for the record, if they're so eager to help the world at large, you'd think they'd leave that woman at the Gates Foundation where she's actually effecting positive change instead of headhunting her away to launch a non-profit that isn't even in existence yet. I am so sick of the 1% acting like they're able to help real people in need when all they're doing is using the guise of "charity" to line their own pockets and elevate their own profiles.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
So wait, they leave Frogmore, which is newly refurbished to their woke ass green standards, secluded, and has extreme cover of protection from the press/paps, and comes with bonafide Royal security. Then they're squatted in a mega mansion (kindly gifted?) on a secluded gorgeous island, accessible only via seaplane or boat. And now in the middle of a pandemic of which the US is the leader in dismal healthcare and active infections, under lockdown no less, NOW they decide to "flee" to LA? LA which is considered a Covid-19 hotspot? WTAF?

Harry man, you keep bleating on about protecting your child and wife, and yet you've flown right into the flames?

I get why Meghan thinks she MUST be in LA. After all it's the only place where her kind thrive in plentiful rolling hills of Botox drive ups, friendly paps that are willing to meet you in any parking lot so you can pap walk and feel extra relevant "a la Kardashian". But it's incredible to me that a Royal born Prince would gleefully throw himself into these decisions.

He's utterly lost. I don't think he's under her spell. I think he was never what we thought him to be. The Palace has protected him and given him a narrative of a lovable, trustworthy, rakish Prince. But I now think all along he was a complete salty brat that has used his mother's death to get away with anything that would relieve his boredom of being the 2nd born spare.

And for the record, if they're so eager to help the world at large, you'd think they'd leave that woman at the Gates Foundation where she's actually effecting positive change instead of headhunting her away to launch a non-profit that isn't even in existence yet. I am so sick of the 1% acting like they're able to help real people in need when all they're doing is using the guise of "charity" to line their own pockets and elevate their own profiles.
Salty brat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stress that BIB often enough. He (and his mammy) went on about the "men in grey suits" and the "faceless backroom people" ... well yeah, who the feck did you think cleaned up when you shat on your own doorstep? Who reined in the press, paid people off and arranged things like your desperately wanted 2nd A level so you could play soldiers, or hid the fact that mommy was shagging Hewitt for so long. Yep, those people who you and mommy claim wrecked your lives and made life unlivable within the Firm. It's unreal that Ginger probably grew up totally unaware that there was an invisible clean up squad running around behind him. He probably thinks he just got lucky all those times his crap was erased. His tiny bird brain must be scrambled trying to figure out where all his fixit fairies have gone.
You're in real life now Ginger. No do-overs, no fixit fairies, and left to own your own tit, just like the rest of us independent earth dwellers ... enjoy.
How right you are Freda, poor dim Harry probably still has no idea of the extent of the protection that was offered to him while he was part of the firm. He was blind to it all and will soon find himself totally unprotected in LA.

I'm actually beginning to fear for him even though he has brought this all on himself. Meghan will dispose of him like a black widow spider when has outlived his usefulness, withhold his son from him and will take all his money. She's probably already disappointed that his wealth is not what she imagined. He could end up on the street at this rate.

She's probably already writing her book exposing every secret she knows or lie she can make up about the royal family. How they must dislike her. No wonder Kate couldn't bear to look at her on their last engagement. I salute Camilla for staring her out 😁

Reactions: 26

I agree with you about Harry, I used to buy into that fun loving prince breaking a few rules as a bit of a wheeze but he's shown himself to be a petulant spoiled brat with a complete lack of intelligence and humility. A crisis has enveloped the world and they are still busy putting all their greedy plans to make money in place.

He will soon be down and out in LA. I wonder if William will ever forgive him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.