Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont be loving it once the offers fall flat and she becomes irrelevant. She'll be begging for a walk on appearance in the Kardashians.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wont be loving it once the offers fall flat and she becomes irrelevant. She'll be begging for a walk on appearance in the Kardashians.
That made me laugh louder than it should’ve done really! Oh my God, that’s funny. Can you imagine the desperation!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we know how the Kardashians love a 'Royal' and with Scott already being a Lord. Match made in heaven. 😊
Don’t think Kris would let her come within a mile from them. She’s all about keeping the family together and Meghan is all about breaking families up.

Reactions: 12
Isn't it remarkable that they can live in any country they wish, visas not an issue. Our eldest has just completed a 2 Yr stint in Canada and was informed visa couldn't be extended. He couldn't just cross the border into the USA, back in London now. One rule for the plebs one for the wealthy.
Also I'm really hoping Donald has something to say about this.... I doubt he will pay for security for the actress
I doubt he’ll pay too, and why should he. They are private citizens, it would be as ludicrous as him paying for the Kardashian’s security. Nothing to do with their Government or the RF. They wanted to be private, they got it. Now if they would only just duck off. They are both talentless so their life will have to descend into hustling for scraps. I hate to say this but they are not as smart as the Kards, or Kanye. That actually hurt to say that as I hate that whole world, but it’s true, they got nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My opinion (for what it's worth) PH is so used to being "The Star" around all he encountered. He has been cosseted all his life,always had an entourage "cleaning" up his misdemeanors. These advisors to PH will have had so much clout, that he was secure in the knowledge he would be rescued by them. He would have had complete trust in these folk ,who I really believe would have PH's best interest as top of their agenda. Now he is Being led by the "nose", and in the hands of a Meghanlomaniac ,and her sycophantic flunkeys. Who will fling him to the wolves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My opinion (for what it's worth) PH is so used to being "The Star" around all he encountered. He has been cosseted all his life,always had an entourage "cleaning" up his misdemeanors. These advisors to PH will have had so much clout, that he was secure in the knowledge he would be rescued by them. He would have had complete trust in these folk ,who I really believe would have PH's best interest as top of their agenda. Now he is Being led by the "nose", and in the hands of a Meghanlomaniac ,and her sycophantic flunkeys. Who will fling him to the wolves.
More like being led by the “todger” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, whatever happened to “I’ll never live in the US whilst Trump is President.” Shows exactly how full of tit she is!
She is so full of it, every time she parrots something she claims to be passionate about I can think of examples she's done the complete opposite.

Family is important - Ghosts hers and alienates her husband from his.
I'm a proud black woman - Identifies as caucasian on casting forms.
Fancies herself an environmentalist while flying private, unnecessarily around the world.
Narrates an elephant documentary - Harry's photo with a tethered and tranquillised elephant.
Champions dog shelters but abandons her dog when moving to England.

Does anyone else have others they can think of?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She is so full of it, every time she parrots something she claims to be passionate about I can think of examples she's done the complete opposite.

Fancies herself an environmentalist while flying private, unnecessarily around the world.
Narrates an elephant documentary - Harry's photo with a tethered and tranquillised elephant.

She’d never really heard of Harry. Knew nothing about him 🙄
Said she worked to pay for her university fees.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think Kris would let her come within a mile from them. She’s all about keeping the family together and Meghan is all about breaking families up.
But Kris is all about taking a penny and turning into two, I personally think she would love to be fake friends with MM, it would be interesting if they did meet, both of them planning how to take advantage of the other one.

• Haha
  • Angry

Claims to be vegan but roasts chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Can’t stop touching her belly when pregnant but leaves the baby on the other side of the world a couple of times before his first birthday.

Reactions: 23

Thanks for these snippets. A reminder of what a waste of flesh and bone she is!

Reactions: 8
Hates the paparazzi - but grins like a cheshire cat whenever she sees a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s right. Led by his dick more like tho 😂

• Haha
But Kris is all about taking a penny and turning into two, I personally think she would love to be fake friends with MM, it would be interesting if they did meet, both of them planning how to take advantage of the other one.
Which of the husbands would Meg try to take?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Be fair guys...
They wanted peace, traquility, privacy from the paparazzi.
L.A. ....obvious choice.
😏
well yes exactly......They wanted the safest place in the world for themselves and their son!

Thats obviously a highly built up city, in the centre of the coronavirus. What other option could they have chosen?

Canada, remote and no near neighbours....
An estate in the UK miles from anywhere...
.no.....best place in the world right now, and for the next 6 months or so.....LA!!

Maybe Meghan can make it up with her dad, and see that he is fit and healthy? Isnt a pre exisiting heart condition extremely bad news at the moment?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.