Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DisneyPlus has 30m subscribers whilst Netflix has 167 million so she’s not quite hitting the dizzy heights of stardom just yet. Plus when has she ever expressed an interest in saving wildlife, isn’t she all about inspirational banana messages to women? 🍌
I’m in a rage that she’s touting her title in the Ad for the movie, so grabby and distasteful. This agreement with Disney must have been in place before anything was officially sorted with the palace about the terms of them leaving, what an arse.
I’m
in a rage about it too.
I wonder if she purposely got Disney to release it now so she could milk the title, as she knows after 31st March it is going to be stripped from her?
So she can say with her fake tears ‘oh woe is me, they took my title away and upset Disney’.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m
in a rage about it too.
I wonder if she purposely got Disney to release it now so she could milk the title, as she knows after 31st March it is going to be stripped from her?
So she can say with her fake tears ‘oh woe is me, they took my title away and upset Disney’.
No, she would definitely have used the HRH if she could.
i suspect there will be an announcement from BP about their new titles in due course.
well there’s going to be no curtseys or hugs for meghag now.

If Eugenie and Jack are expecting a baby, I hope they make the announcement on the day that the film opens and get all of the attention back that MM took from them on their wedding day.
I really hope they do.
She must be gutted at all the publicity the “ junior” members are getting, like the Wessexes and the York Princesses.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps our next thread title should be:
Harry goes to Hollywood 😁

I'm really disgusted by their hypocrisy. All the awful things both have said regarding Trump - all planned to help them fit in with the luvvies in LA.
Just proves that Megs couldn't survive in the wilds of Canada without paps and journalists to give daily reports on her antics. She has to have constant attention so that she can be seen as the new Diana.

When will Harry wake up and realise that his wife is nothing like Diana?

Reactions: 36

I'm really disgusted by their hypocrisy. All the awful things both have said regarding Trump - all planned to help them fit in with the luvvies in LA.
Just proves that Megs couldn't survive in the wilds of Canada without paps and journalists to give daily reports on her antics. She has to have constant attention so that she can be seen as the new Diana.

more like #15 'the lala's go to lala land'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Good thread title.😎

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I know, whatever happened to “I’ll never live in the US whilst Trump is President.” Shows exactly how full of tit she is!

Reactions: 20
I know, whatever happened to “I’ll never live in the US whilst Trump is President.” Shows exactly how full of tit she is!
Even though most of us knew this was her (their) plan all along I’m raging mad about it. Are we still going to be paying for their security? And who in their right minds would want to raise a kid in LA?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Do you think they've chose this specific time to move to LA cause it wont cause so much of a stir as its all about corovirus in the news etc?

Reactions: 13
Do you think they've chose this specific time to move to LA cause it wont cause so much of a stir as its all about corovirus in the news etc?
No I really think this was planned to launch their brand. Move, Disney documentary, MET gala, Vogue cover, Invictus games, and alllllllll the million dollar deals. I’m sure covid killed some of those plans, but her personality and bashing the queen did the biggest part.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They moved before they even came back to do their last duties didn't they? I thought it was reported quite a while ago that the security and privacy tarpaulins had been removed from their Canadian hideaway just before they came back to the UK. I'm sure the Coronavirus excuse is just to spare Meghans blushes about moving back to America with trump still in charge.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i’m pleased for her🙄🙄🙄
Problem is that she recycles the stories. At first she was soooooo happy in the UK. Then Canada was the best life ever and now it’s LA. She needs to shut up and get herself a real job! Apply to a supermarket and call yourself “duchess” while also doing some real work.

Reactions: 18
Isn't it remarkable that they can live in any country they wish, visas not an issue. Our eldest has just completed a 2 Yr stint in Canada and was informed visa couldn't be extended. He couldn't just cross the border into the USA, back in London now. One rule for the plebs one for the wealthy.
Also I'm really hoping Donald has something to say about this.... I doubt he will pay for security for the actress

• Sad
Reactions: 30
i’m pleased for her🙄🙄🙄
Things like this just enrage me even more. She’s just rubbing our noses in it. While I would never wish illness on anyone (unlike the sugars) I can hardly wait to see their fall from grace. Harry will hate the fake, pretentious Hollywood world where people will only want to know him because of who he is. Markle May be happy but Harry will live to regret this - I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Things like this just enrage me even more. She’s just rubbing our noses in it. While I would never wish illness on anyone (unlike the sugars) I can hardly wait to see their fall from grace. Harry will hate the fake, pretentious Hollywood world where people will only want to know him because of who he is. Markle May be happy but Harry will live to regret this - I hope.
I think that Harry is already regretting it – missing his family, his friends, his routine, the only life he ever knew. I certainly think that he is missing his military life if nothing else. He loved the camaraderie and the sense of belonging. It’s all gone now and I bet that he is sad about that. He is far away from everything in a strange city, with a vacuous wife and a fake Hollywood lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.