Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 Laughing at the excuse to move from one country to another country because of coronavirus🤣🤣
So they have moved from a secure and relatively safe part of Canada, into one of the most virulent areas of the outbreak.!!

I am speechless.... I hope all their UK security has been allowed to come back to the UK. Or at least set up with full hazmat suits.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He's nearly a year old. He should have been doing that at 6 mths ffs ! Big whoopy-doo. By this stage he should be climbing out of the cot and meandering around the house, at least on his hands and knees.
But he'a a product of Ginge and Cringe so it'll be in his DNA to lie around and expect everyone round him to do the graft.

God forgive me. I'm sure he's .......something nice. ⬅That's the best I can do, soz.😐
Sorry Freda, but that’s a little unfair. Children develop at different rates and put effort into different parts of their development at different times. My cousin’s daughter, for example, never crawled and bottom-shuffled until she was two and a bit, (but then started walking and in a matter of days was stable on her feet and running everywhere) linguistically, though, she was ahead of her peers.

It’s not Archie’s fault that his parents are spoilt little fruit loops. Or, as you rightly put it, spoilt wee bastards.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think so. I think the Queen and Prince Charles were genuinely keen for Harry to stay on as a senior royal.
They were, I'm sure, but he was intransigent on what he wanted in his royal loot-bag in return for us having the dubious pleasure of his occasional company, so the elders had no options whatsoever. He deliberately made his conditions harsh from the get go and was never going to stay under any circumstances for anything other than red carpet events and trips abroad with designer wardrobes for Migraine, probably stomped his little trotters and refused to budge. Like the spoilt brat has always done. But as usual he pushed to far and gangan slapped his arse ... finally. After years of caving in to him she stood firm and he won't forgive her for that. He promised his wifey a glittering future and gangan pissed on it.😂 Go granny go !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she'll upload a video of Archie clapping to try and one up Kate?!
Too late. She’s pathetic and must have posted her rushed story within minutes of Kate. She must have Kensingtonroyal on notification. Any time of day or night she’ll try to match them. That’s a sad existence she’s living right there. I’m flummoxed!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry Freda, but that’s a little unfair. Children develop at different rates and put effort into different parts of their development at different times. My cousin’s daughter, for example, never crawled and bottom-shuffled until she was two and a bit, (but then started walking and in a matter of days was stable on her feet and running everywhere) linguistically, though, she was ahead of her peers.

It’s not Archie’s fault that his parents are spoilt little fruit loops. Or, as you rightly put it, spoilt wee bastards.
Oh let me have my fun. I've had a long day and deserve a little bout of being a sarky witch to counteract my heroic efforts.🤪

Me neither

I wouldn't be shocked if she does a warts and all book
I think you mean "manky bunions and all book" in her case.

She's not a Markle since marrying, what is her surname? Is it Windsor, Sussex?
duck-Face. Double barreled cos they think they is posh. Mr and Mrs duck-face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Daily Mail are running a story about Camilla keeping in touch with her family via something called Houseparty and have done a mock up of what her social network could look like.

I'll wait.....😆

EFE4BC8A-C697-4250-B819-FB0826F5775A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So...did they let her narrate it because she’s the elephant in the room?

......I’ll wait. 😂😂
Well she certainly was the elephant in the room the night Ginger pimped her out for the job.
Beyoncé was "Girl ! you gotta shift that post-baby weight.You look like an over filled sausage in that dress. 🎼Uh oh, uh oh, uh-oh uh-oh🎼"

Yes I know that was mean. Be thankful that I decided not to use my original idea re black pudding rather than sausage in case I gave the curtain twitchers a pc heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They're also running a story that they (and no doubt their entourage) have already relocated to California to be closer to "her people" - agents, PR and Doria. Following close on the heels of yesterday's story that Harry is supposedly forbidden to travel anywhere, especially to be with his family. They allegedly flew (by private jet, natch) before th borders closed. Odd choice to move from the seclusion of Vancouver Island to LA in lockdown at this time....?

Hope this link works...

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought about that, old trumpet trousers will be raging she missed the chance for Archificial to steal the limelight.
I bet she is 😂😂
Mind you she probably thought she had it in the bag for today with this news about this new Disney crap being released and then Kate came along and hit a home run. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she is 😂😂
Mind you she probably thought she had it in the bag for today with this news about this new Disney crap being released and then Kate came along and hit a home run. Oh to be a fly on the wall!
If Eugenie and Jack are expecting a baby, I hope they make the announcement on the day that the film opens and get all of the attention back that MM took from them on their wedding day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Meg said Archiedoll is pulling himself up in the coat.....well thats what happens when you put batteries in it. 😊
Looooooool.. 😄🤭🤭

Damn this was hard to do, had to edit out the rest of the background to make it white so looks abit smugey round the rabbit and the letters not as spaced as I liked ..oh well lol 🤭
Screenshot_20200327-011227~8.png

M: So...here we can see a..um tiny elephant do the elephant walk...lol! I'm Meghan Markle, Meghan M-a-a-A-rkle..yeah.
Looooool 😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 100013
her whining voice doing a narration? id rather listen to a nails on a board
She’s even got her own title wrong.
Shes not The anymore.
She’s Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
y’know, like a divorced woman.

Can you imagine the language from the LA Mansion when MegHag saw the adorable little Cambridges?

So they have moved from a secure and relatively safe part of Canada, into one of the most virulent areas of the outbreak.!!

I am speechless.... I hope all their UK security has been allowed to come back to the UK. Or at least set up with full hazmat suits.
Thé US is going to be the Most disease ridden epicentre of the outbreak.
you see what happened to New York?
LA is going to catch up fast.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If Eugenie and Jack are expecting a baby, I hope they make the announcement on the day that the film opens and get all of the attention back that MM took from them on their wedding day.
Oh yes, please Eugenie do it - revenge is a dish best served cold!

She’s even got her own title wrong.
Shes not The anymore.
She’s Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
y’know, like a divorced woman.

Can you imagine the language from the LA Mansion when MegHag saw the adorable little Cambridges?

Thé US is going to be the Most disease ridden epicentre of the outbreak.
you see what happened to New York?
LA is going to catch up fast.
Exactly! Wouldn’t you stay in a much safer place like Vancouver Island?
Oh no, not Meghantoinette. Less hustling opportunities there, always thinking of her career.

It’s all about the money, kerching, kerching. 💲💲💲

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DisneyPlus has 30m subscribers whilst Netflix has 167 million so she’s not quite hitting the dizzy heights of stardom just yet. Plus when has she ever expressed an interest in saving wildlife, isn’t she all about inspirational banana messages to women? 🍌
I’m in a rage that she’s touting her title in the Ad for the movie, so grabby and distasteful. This agreement with Disney must have been in place before anything was officially sorted with the palace about the terms of them leaving, what an arse.

• Angry
  • Haha
He's nearly a year old. He should have been doing that at 6 mths ffs ! Big whoopy-doo. By this stage he should be climbing out of the cot and meandering around the house, at least on his hands and knees.
But he'a a product of Ginge and Cringe so it'll be in his DNA to lie around and expect everyone round him to do the graft.

God forgive me. I'm sure he's .......something nice. ⬅That's the best I can do, soz.😐
He probably has been doing it for a while, she just hasn’t been there to see it

• Haha
  • Sad
Be fair guys...
They wanted peace, traquility, privacy from the paparazzi.
L.A. ....obvious choice.
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.