Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrified of that stupid twit? There's a bleeping PANDEMIC! The media do not care about that cocksucking yacht girl, thousands are dying, which will escalate to millions
Id love the press to release all they have on her (and him). Bring it on I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe he has a point about some of the questionable morals of some sections of the tabloid press, but...why on earth would he think that any of them would be terrified of Meghan Markle?
And what does he mean by being bullied by the tabloid press? I think he needs to look up what bullying means!
Yes it must be horrible to live your life scrutinised by the press, but....to be fair, Harry hasn't spent all of his life being that closely scrutinised or questioned...a lot of the time even the tabloid press, have been supportive and encouraging of both him and his wife!

Reactions: 15
Maybe he has a point about some of the questionable morals of some sections of the tabloid press, but...why on earth would he think that any of them would be terrified of Meghan Markle?
And what does he mean by being bullied by the tabloid press? I think he needs to look up what bullying means!
Yes it must be horrible to live your life scrutinised by the press, but....to be fair, Harry hasn't spent all of his life being that closely scrutinised or questioned...a lot of the time even the tabloid press, have been supportive and encouraging of both him and his wife!
Yes I agree
Personally I am sick to death of the insinuation that everyone who criticizes Meghan is a racist. I was really hopeful when they first got together that she would be an asset to the firm and a positive role model and i believe that the majority of her detractors are not against her for racist reasons.

Reactions: 23
Harry has got away with so much over the years because he was just good old Harry. He married her and now started to preach and spout hypocrisy and have a hissy fit if someone critisises him/them. If he didnt want scrutiny he should have kept his gob shut and got on with his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have they actually ever thought about getting proper jobs. Why all this charity tit? Is it just an easy way for them to sound pious while taking all they can get for doing sweet f.a.

Because neither of them are qualified for any kind of proper job? Plus I can't imagine these two being able to handle 9 to 5 everyday with limited time off (no 6 week break) with accountability and responsibility.

• Heart
I'm now imagining toilet rolls with Meghan face on each sheet. Her and Harry can then sell it to make some extra money lol ..buy one get one free for a couple of pound ..the free one has Harry's face on lol :poop::Dand for an extra pound you can buy the luxury one with quilted sheets with colour pics and fragranced lol
Smelling of patchouli and with life affirming little messages on each sheet.
It would be the first time toilet rolls were sold with the tit already on them.

Agree with supporting local charities. A friend works for a homeless charity one day a week cooking breakfasts and lunches etc. All of us who are friends with her contribute various foodstuffs that the charity need for these meals. At least we feel we’re helping people local to us that need it.
Perfect. That's the way to go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Smelling of patchouli and with life affirming little messages on each sheet.
It would be the first time toilet rolls were sold with the tit already on them.

Perfect. That's the way to go.
Looooool that made me laugh ..with the tit already on them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't help thinking that Migraine and Hasbeen picked the right time to launch a charitable endeavour, a travel 'thing' and become self funding....we are all facing a global recession which could take years of recovery!!! Oops!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't help thinking that Migraine and Hasbeen picked the right time to launch a charitable endeavour, a travel 'thing' and become self funding....we are all facing a global recession which could take years of recovery!!! Oops!!!
+ PH losing all credibility (and respect) by pitching to Disney at the Lion King and there we have it! They created the perfect cluster duck of their own doing. Timing is everything and they were way too bullish about their appeal post bleeping over the RF and petulant entitlement in general. Now watch their relationship deteriorate as her tolerance for PH wanes now that he does not have the appeal he used to.

• Heart
Terrified of that stupid twit? There's a bleeping PANDEMIC! The media do not care about that cocksucking yacht girl, thousands are dying, which will escalate to millions
You are quite right but I do think the media are frightened to tell all they know and this is the time bad things can slide under the radar because attention is elsewhere. By keeping these two and their backers in the public eye the press is encouraging us to join up the dots. The big picture isn’t pretty! The Royal Family will ignore the problem at their peril.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.