Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and rightly so I think she only met Phillip twice.... but according to her they were very close... lol well by her standards it probably is as close as she gets too any one...
She said, or someone said it on her behalf, that she and Philip had a 'special relationship'. And this could be evidenced by his own personal nickname for her - 'Wallace'

Reactions: 40
Doesn't Camilla do an online book club?
Bwa ha haa!!!

Reactions: 25
No disrespect to your cute tuxedo boy, but your tortie girl is GEORGEOUS

Reactions: 21
What total crap she spews she screwed everything that moved and the only reason she stays in with him is because she is as welcome as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip everywhere else. The Mother of the gurning,. grinning grunts and the ex Wife of the fat shaghorse.

Not surprised that the world sees the RF as weaklings with this family from hell and that Ginger bumboy!!

Reactions: 31
No he's not a kitten ... he's 8 yrs old next month... I thought he would have been full grown at 3 yrs but I saw a photo of him today on my old computer and he got bigger after that... I have to admit I thought he'd never stop fucking growing... he does shock new visitors when they first see him... he's a gentle giant ..though when I put him in the vets to be desexed at 6 months they claimed he tried to kill them when he came around after the op... took four of them to put him in his carry crate...lol and when I opened the crate when I got there the receptionist ran behind the counter... he was fine once he saw me...lol

don't know why any one would want to screw her though she is one FUGLY cun....

Reactions: 28
Doesn't Camilla do an online book club?
Bwa ha haa!!!
I'm trying to imagine Camilla sitting down for an author chat with PWB, like what she does on the Reading Room instagram PWB would be trembling! Possibly sick that day, maybe he's washing his (single) hair?
"So tell me what has made you so upset?" quoth she, peering at him over the tops of the glasses perched on her nose, a slight smile hovering at the corners of her lips. He gulps, winces, and starts tap tap tapping.
PWB would be verbally annihilated!
Well a girl can dream, right?

Reactions: 32
Honestly, the Christmas Annual was one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I used to have The Bash St Kids and The Beano annuals.

Do you think Hazno's Annual will have a dot to dot reveal of the phantom dollies? Lili's first picture!
I used to get the Beano too.

Reactions: 21
Go home, Fergie; you've had too much artificial sweetener from your weight watchers desserts.

Hitting the Christmas rush before the bullying report comes out just prior the jubilee next year? Of course the Christmas rush goes over a period of a couple of months now so they might want to pick up the pace, and the only way I would ever buy that book would be if it was remaindered for $2.99 at Five Below.

Reactions: 27
Voting is closed Only managed to vote once
(better than nothing I suppose)

Reactions: 22
Oh well you don't look at the mantle piece when you are poking the fire

Reactions: 24
In my imagination there is a room filled with unsold copies of The Bench book and they are covered with spider's webs,
Rather like Miss Havisham's wedding cake.

The spider and little web is my hint to that.
OOOH, next time have her in a room piled high with mugs and all her 40 shite that she had printed for her birthday gig.

Reactions: 28
Have to say I stopped watching her videos ages ago because they've got worse instead of better during the last year. She needs to be better organised in her presentation and rambles on far too long now for me to be bothered.
She does ramble on and is so disorganised. She's got worse, she was much better in the early days. But now and again there is a little snippet of new info. She did another video about Scobie but the first 10 minutes she was talking about how much she liked cheese. Wtf!

Reactions: 23

Dont forget all the ones she very publicly gave away as well - if they were from her 'free' stash, then the ones on the desk were deffo extra-buys!

Reactions: 19
BIB what a bloody marvellous turn of phrase @Nuttynana - going to steal that for future use

Reactions: 24
we're pretty much at 1000 posts so I've gone ahead and made the new thread!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.