Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha
Harry gave a speech. But his dad got an award!

Who's going to tell harry he's outclassed. Again. And that his dad is an example of a REAL influencer.

😂 No wonder PWB looks so rough. The cali2 find out about the PM and Ofcom outcome then Daddy gets a GQ Lifetime Achievement Award so PWB is upstaged by his father.
I am hoping PWB could see PM in the audience and PC get the award. It would explain his sour puss.
Would they have hired PWB to give the award speech to have a dig at him with PC award.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
😂 No wonder PWB looks so rough. The cali2 find out about the PM and Ofcom outcome then Daddy gets a GQ Lifetime Achievement Award so PWB is upstaged by his father.
I am hoping PWB could see PM in the audience and PC get the award. It would explain his sour puss.
Would they have hired PWB to give the award speech to have a dig at him with PC award.
Think Charles award was 2018.

Reactions: 25
Just popping in to say I’ve long suspected @Nuttynana is The Queen, hanging out with us ‘anonymously’ (wink, wink) to let off steam and have a bit of fun.

:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sorry if posted but if he goes there Charles will I think will actually explode with rage , Camellia is the love of his life & will protect her to the end , Harry on the other hand will be obliterated from the family tree
Let's hope this is true - it will be the impetus Charles needs to cut him off once and for all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
ffs will anyone just shut up this preaching piece of shite - 💩

(Why do I imagine that his smug face is probably because he is only wearing his skid marked crappy underpants below the camera line 🤪 )

Piers was in the audience 😀
”Speaking to the Sun, Mr Morgan slammed the Duchess of Sussex as the 'Queen of Woke' and described her as a 'whiny, forked-tounge actress'.
Mr Morgan said: 'The woke brigade think they can vilify, shame, silence and get fired anyone who has an opinion they don't like.
'Meghan Markle is the queen of this culture, who personally sought to have me lose my job — and succeeded.
'Why are she and Prince Harry entitled to have their opinion but I'm not entitled to mine?'
I watched the GQ Awards Lecture video of him speaking with the sound turned off, and noticed that his hair was a different colour in the middle. It's like one of those naff orange coconut Welcome mats that say "Dun Shivrin" "Beware of the Cat" or "Mon Repos".
His lidless eyes were flickering like a baboon's, eyebrows jerking up and down as he lectured us about "vaccine hesitancy". What an ar...sehole. He doesn't look human, but simian as though he should be up in the canopy with Sir David Attenborough de-fleaing himself and crapping on the forest floor.

Maybe this is how he and Minge communicate? Eye flickering and jerking to signal the joy of their union and pure love for each other on their personal journey of genital pain and victimhood?
Really creepy, fugly stoat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He should not have to justify speaking the truth. I just wish more people had the strength to do it.

Can someone please explain Daily Express headline about Princess Pinocchio 'stepping back into Hollywood'?
When was she ever in Hollywood to step back into it 🤔

Also, I really hope the veterans tell twit to duck off when he wants to do Netflix footage. Talk about abusing your position 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I do not want the vaccination... not because of what others have said... but because I am one of those people that can't take medications like normal people... my body reacts very badly... I had to have an operation a few years ago after a work injury... I was given the correct dose of anaesthetic they laid me down for the op and I died... it should have been a 45 min op but I woke up in recovery 5 hours later with tubes coming out of me everywhere a nurse at my side and my surgeon who ran up to me still in scrubs in a panic... my nurse stated my temp was just coming up to 34 degs... I was on complete rest for a month after that.. and have suffered severe reflux since...then they had to operate again a year later... the theatre was standing room only with all the Drs nurses and 2 anaesthetists in the room monitoring me during the op.. I had electrodes all over me and could only be kept just asleep not knocked out and had to be operated on with me sitting up... apart from the injury and reflux I never get sick.. don't even get a cold... the only medication I take is for the reflux so I can lay down to sleep at night,,, even a simple cortisone injection my body reacts severely in a bad way.. I've never had a flu shot because my Dr is not sure how my body will react to it.,.. for all he knows it could bleeping kill me... and he is not willing to take that risk .. must admit it is great never getting sick but its also crappy because if I ever do who knows what medications will do to me
Yet another valid reason for not having a vaccine. I too have health issues, auto immune disorder, was expecting a flare up with the vaccine. I was pleasantly surprised by how little I was affected. I can get a migraine from light changing I get them so easily and i didn't even get one of those. I was preparing for 2 weeks of pain and illness and none of it came. I would rather have had the 2 weeks than not be covered because I always get the rare side effects with medications and if a tummy bug is going around I will get it. So I was not going to take the risk of catching covid. I hope you remain safe and healthy and that your luck continues with your health. I wouldnt mind a bit of that luck myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
yes, what was with the people they have "convened" with?? No way would he use that word naturally!! and the fecking "my wife and I" shite! duck off!!!!
They copied that from the Queen. She always said my husband and I in her Christmas broadcast

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Smeggie thinking about Piers' victory last night

🤪

None of her suits pals seem to hang out with her anymore. I don't believe anyone in Hollywood really cares for them and their terrible behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I do not want the vaccination... not because of what others have said... but because I am one of those people that can't take medications like normal people... my body reacts very badly... I had to have an operation a few years ago after a work injury... I was given the correct dose of anaesthetic they laid me down for the op and I died... it should have been a 45 min op but I woke up in recovery 5 hours later with tubes coming out of me everywhere a nurse at my side and my surgeon who ran up to me still in scrubs in a panic... my nurse stated my temp was just coming up to 34 degs... I was on complete rest for a month after that.. and have suffered severe reflux since...then they had to operate again a year later... the theatre was standing room only with all the Drs nurses and 2 anaesthetists in the room monitoring me during the op.. I had electrodes all over me and could only be kept just asleep not knocked out and had to be operated on with me sitting up... apart from the injury and reflux I never get sick.. don't even get a cold... the only medication I take is for the reflux so I can lay down to sleep at night,,, even a simple cortisone injection my body reacts severely in a bad way.. I've never had a flu shot because my Dr is not sure how my body will react to it.,.. for all he knows it could bleeping kill me... and he is not willing to take that risk .. must admit it is great never getting sick but its also crappy because if I ever do who knows what medications will do to me
Imho it is up to those of us who can safely have the vaccine to do so in order to protect people like you who cannot have it. You have no choice - the majority of us do.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why would Scabies even suggest that the bullying victims withdrew their allegations? He could be getting into some serious trouble if he's not careful
Just hold the bloody horses...

No one from the palace has approached them to investigate the bullying complaints?

Does that mean the independent lawyers investigating the claims haven't approached them?

There'd best be no bloody funny business protecting D&D Twuntnesses going on here...
Off to catch up on the rest of thread...

(Distant sounds of muttering and grinding of teeth/expensive bridges to be heard...)
👿👿👿

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I leave this here before catching up later 🥰
I've done Scobie with his Lego hair and body lol 😄 x

Resizer_16305433737870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
PWB?

Prince Woke Bullshitter? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.