Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another fail to add to the collection. You'd think they'd get the point by now that their ideas are worthless and no one gives a shit about them. Most people can tell when someone genuinely cares about a cause and when they're doing it just for the likes and validation. A narc in all its glory 'look at me, and all the great things that I do for the ungrateful plebs.' Happy Sunday folks.
You guys remember the non-existent podcast? She could have scheduled a bunch of 40-min podcasts (always easier to swallow than 1 full hr, so that's convenient) each one interviewing a female entrepreneur or employer of women, and the person could explain the biz then outline the qualifications and how an underemployed woman might go about investigating that industry, qualifying for x y or z position, or even applying outright should they already qualify. And not all lady CEOs -- some guests could be just stand-alone female teachers, medical personnel, artisans etc explaining why they were interested in their field and what they did to become skilled. The whole school or training trajectory. Bonus points if they switched fields late in life or returned to school after raising kids or that kind of thing.

And if you wanna be reeeeally exact, it could even be 40 separate podcasts rolled out throughout the year of Meggy's 40th year of life, roughly one a week, skipping major holidays.
Maybe I should go work for Sunshine Sucks.
😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’d started to write a new thread but Mariag beat me to it, so here’s a recap…

Here we go again…

Henry’s wife turned 40 last week, whilst her nose turned 5.
She marked the occasion by posting a video asking everyone else to use their time whilst she basked in the glory.
Henry has now been demoted to court jester.
Speculation as to whether she’s had another nose job, eye lift and fillers.
Blurred photos on her table, no doubt placed there in order for us to speculate - personally I think the pics were already blurred when they were put in the frames because there is no way she’d risk us seeing a glimpse of her crotch goblins for free!

Fergie seems to be everywhere right now, please quieten down dear, it’s getting embarrassing.

Eugenie appears to be Team Markle which is disappointing but some of us are hoping she’s really a double agent.

Don’t forget to vote in The Grifties. https://grifties.com/
I can’t see Henry’s wife knocking Dr Fauci from the top spot but let’s keep her at number 2.
Number 2 is more apt for her anyway. 💩
Oprah is currently at number 26
Gayle at number 30
Tyler Perry at number 58 so let’s work on them getting in the top 10 - Markle them!

Oh and to our Australian contingent - we love ya! 🇦🇺🥰

EDIT: Mairag hadn’t done a recap when I posted the above. I just don’t want anyone to wonder why I did it too and think I was stepping on her toes! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Chita

VIP Member
When I was at the Post Office the other day I put some money in the Charity Collection box at the counter.
Why isn't that a news headline?
It was my own money and an actual donation.

Had that been her, she'd have had photographers present and her PR company would have had the news everywhere within minutes.

They never wanted privacy.

They wanted to be the most important and popular members of the Royal family and to eclipse the others so they could gloat that they are better than the others.
They hate that there is a hierarchy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
The thing is HMQ is well aware she is dealing with a narcissist - they are deliberately trying to poke the bear so they get a response so they can reinforce their victim status. They will get more and more outrageous without the insight to realise the more outrageous they get the more damage they do to themselves and look incredibly stupid.

The RF are following standard advice for dealing with a narc - grey rocking - no response. It gives the RF the power rather than being seen to respond to them, they are not being affected by them. Plus the added advantage is it drives them mad because they are desperate for a response to fuel their publicity.

All they have is a very poor parody and in jokes at the RF to poke the bear, and make themselves look daft.

While to do nothing makes the RF appear weak to a lot of people these days where everything that matters seems to be instant responses and gratification, those with experience of narcs realise that grey walling is the best thing to do. The long game is the only way to deal with narcs as they don't ever plan strategically or long term.
It’s working too, although not perhaps as fast as we’d like. The Hollywood A listers don’t want anything to do with them, the Obamas snubbed them, Smeg’s 40th birthday initiative bombed, Vaxlive fizzled, the vanity project book nosedived…let’s be honest here, they are failing spectacularly. Their popularity has plummeted. They are squealing like stuck pigs but it’s all sound and fury, signifying nothing. Give it another couple of years and they will be as insignificant, pathetic and irrelevant as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor became. More so in fact, because at least Edward was an ex-king. Hawwy is merely the ex-spare.

Let’s not credit them with more importance than they have. Their ’importance’ is their narrative, no one else’s. They only have the importance others give them. The RF are giving them none.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Prince William on here secretly masquerading as @Nuttynana would literally make my year!!! :LOL::m
PW here just to say that you are a load of pisstaking, foul mouthed, common cunts and I can recruit several Ginger Tom's to visit the fucking lot of you in turn.

Carry on Tattling me and Caff are gonna get that ginger cunt and his old Cocksucker wife right where it hurts and Caff has got a hot poker to shove right up her bleeding jacksey next time for being hateful to my Baby.

Cammy is gonna kick him in the bollocks while Pop chins the cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

pellegrino

Chatty Member
They said the Inmate Dritto one was photoshopped. The Gavin in the Dritto Photoshop has got a lot more hair and is much older than the sugars' Mario Testino effort. Mind you Farch is precocious and probably grew out his bald patches three days earlier ready for the photoshoot with his loving nanna Inmate Doritto.

Where are you all going? 🤔
I'm not going to any other forum. I'm fucking sick to death of all the posts by people who don't understand what the LONG game means. It can mean years. The British Royal Family is not some speedy Insta Family and will not clap back at the despicable pair immediately. I'm sick of posters saying that Queen Elizabeth is senile, an old lady and doesn't know what she's doing. For fucks sake she's been on the throne for almost 70 years and she might....just might have some idea how to handle this exceptional situation. Don't people understand that NOTHING will be made public,

• Heart
Reactions: 63

freda19

VIP Member
Just to be clear, my caption was meant to show that Meg is on a path of hurting Harry. And he seems mystified. (I loved him since our papers showed him on that long walk behind Diana's coffin.) I think he’s so hypnotized by her Twatage that Prince Harry will do absolutely anything this walking Std tells him to.
i was not suggesting he follow through with the pointy things, but I DO believe she does not advise him wisely. #dumptheskankandgohome
BIB. Triggered. :rolleyes:William did that long walk too and has spent most of his life protecting no6, yet there is no bitterness or angst or sheer disgusting familial hatred such as no6 displays.
Sorry, nothing personal, but the "poor kid walking behind the coffin" mantra does my head in. There were two kids. One turned out to be a whiny bad tempered treasonous treacherous cunt and one is doing his grandmother and the UK proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Decisions, decisions a knighthood or sucking up to the losers 🤔🤔🤔 😂 Poor David
The Beckhams have literally nothing to gain from association with the Harkles. It's like asking whether you should hang out with Mick Jagger or someone who used to be in S Club 7.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chum

Thanks for new thread!

Not gonna lie, this news sparks joy in me. Again, like donations to food banks or mentoring someone, just fucking do it, the world doesn't care nor need to know. Most job seekers know what they need to do, they sure as hell don't need some unrelatable celeb to tell them "you're worth it" or "go get'em". :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha

Tattyfilarious

Fantastic news everyone - our baby passed all her GCSE'S; including two 'A's, three 'A*'s, one with a distinction, and a 'A**' also with a distinction. Happy days - love to you all, and thanks Freda for the lucky pants! 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Fredsnail

VIP Member
The thing is HMQ is well aware she is dealing with a narcissist - they are deliberately trying to poke the bear so they get a response so they can reinforce their victim status. They will get more and more outrageous without the insight to realise the more outrageous they get the more damage they do to themselves and look incredibly stupid.

The RF are following standard advice for dealing with a narc - grey rocking - no response. It gives the RF the power rather than being seen to respond to them, they are not being affected by them. Plus the added advantage is it drives them mad because they are desperate for a response to fuel their publicity.

All they have is a very poor parody and in jokes at the RF to poke the bear, and make themselves look daft.

While to do nothing makes the RF appear weak to a lot of people these days where everything that matters seems to be instant responses and gratification, those with experience of narcs realise that grey walling is the best thing to do. The long game is the only way to deal with narcs as they don't ever plan strategically or long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

freda19

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ, have the cat people all drunk the Cool Aid.:unsure:
Very strange anti monarchy vibe on here today and it's doing my tits in so I'll leave you all to it and go have a nosey around the rest of the forum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59