Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did these friends get invites to the wedding?!
Not sure - they were Lindsay Jill Roth (the hen) and Lucy Meadmore, apparently. Be interesting to see if they were on the guest list... (I got the info from the very interesting Harry Markle blog, by the way - there's enough there to keep you busy for hours. Days even.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised at how profoundly all this is upsetting me. I didn't think I really cared one way or the other, but watching it all being played out in front of our eyes like this is really unsettling.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Malibu mansion the Harkles want to rent.
If they pay market rent, it will be £5million a year. I reckon they will get it for a huge discount, given the publicity they will give the letting agency.
I reckon the big announcement is that they've already moved and Archie is in California and being looked after by Doria.

Quite frankly, they can become billionaires if they want. I just don't want the UK to pay for them, and I don't want them back here.

I think the Hollywood proximity is red herring. Meghan wants to be near Silicon Valley and nab herself a tech billionaire for husband no.4.

Reactions: 20
£11,000 that frog dress cost.....£11,000!
I wouldn't use it to mop up cat sick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just dipped into that Harry Markle blog.
It's an old story but the twist may be that Meghan set up the paps in mexico, so Thomas couldn't give her away at the wedding
That is machiavellian if she threw her own father under the bus...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The Malibu mansion the Harkles want to rent.
If they pay market rent, it will be £5million a year. I reckon they will get it for a huge discount, given the publicity they will give the letting agency.
I reckon the big announcement is that they've already moved and Archie is in California and being looked after by Doria.

Quite frankly, they can become billionaires if they want. I just don't want the UK to pay for them, and I don't want them back here.

I think the Hollywood proximity is red herring. Meghan wants to be near Silicon Valley and nab herself a tech billionaire for husband no.4.

If they have, she’s a liar and a hypocrite. She said as long as DT was POTUS she would never move back to the US

• Angry
Reactions: 11
According to the DM they’re holding private meetings and then going back to Canada (or wherever the hell they call home) next week. If that’s true I really feel for Archie. They never see the poor kid. The plus side is I hope he has a decent nanny who instils in him some genuine morals - so being away from them might actually be of benefit for him.

Reactions: 13

I liked the reports about how the suit lining on Harry's suit was also emerald green! Isn't Harry obedient to his wife/(so much in love with his wife,?) that they need to colour co ordinate all the time!! That Green was a bit too bright, it didn't do Meghan any favours!

It looked like an extremely tense meeting in church! What on earth is going on?

Reactions: 9
William and Kate followers think it was sweet of them to put up two photos of H&M from yesterday. Harry/Craig David/ two fists and Meghan looking adoringly into Anthony Joshua’s eyes. I don’t blame her for looking at him like that, but it’s not really a good look for an ever so much in love with a prince married woman. The photo’s already on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
According to the DM they’re holding private meetings and then going back to Canada (or wherever the hell they call home) next week. If that’s true I really feel for Archie. They never see the poor kid. The plus side is I hope he has a decent nanny who instils in him some genuine morals - so being away from them might actually be of benefit for him.
Well the Queen was away from her children for months at a time and Prince William and Kate don't take their kids when they travel ..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.