Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Yes, she is in it but her face has not been caricatured (or “disfigured” to quote the comment) like the rest of the family.

I’ll edit my original post as it was a tad confusing!
oh I see what you mean

indeed

Reactions: 10

Evangelina

VIP Member
I posted further up the thread that there might be a bit of linkage going on via Janetti's partner, Brad Goreski, a Canadian stylist with links to people like Jessica Alba. Their worlds are very small. Highly doubt that Goreski has never come across MM and her nasty lot. A bit of digging by better-informed Tattlers than I would probably turn something up - Goreski had a sort of Tig-style blog, including foodie and fashion, back in 2014 and now lives in LA.
Rachel Zoe with Peg:

Brad Goreski was in business partnership with Zoe:

Its tricky though. Sometimes you do have to stand up to bullies, to make them stop! Im not sure that ignoring bullies, ever really works. maybe It depends on the kind of bullying though. In this case I can see an 8 year old child being bullied by adults who have never even met him, for absolutely no reason, except for their own financial gain!

Usually I like satirical programmes! especially if they are clever or funny. But this appears to be taking potshots at a child, which isnt appropriate.

I have a feeling that the media is already starting to be whipped up, if a discussion on Good morning is taking place! And in hindsight, maybe the Andrew Sachs, Russell Brand outrage was appropriate. It wasnt just on one occasion that Russell Brand was a bit too close to being totally inappropriate. And no one has really suffered long term!
As an aside, did you see the programme about the secrets of the V & A, where they showed the Manuel costume, Andrew Sachs wore for Fawlty Towers? I had no idea Andrew Sachs was a jewish refugee from the Nazis!
I did see it! I didn't know that either.

Wasn't the outfit tiny?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Yes it was Reese.
Reese also said how much she loved Catherine when she met her.

On Dan wootton's show last night im sure he said one of today's (uk) papers had an open letter to Meghan written by journalist Carole Malone.

I dont know which tabloid she writes for. I thought it was Daily Mirror but I had a quick look and can't see anything.

I bet a super sleuth Tatler can find it though.
While I was looking I spotted a comment from James May (Top gear, Grand Tour) saying Harry and Meghan should know better than to air dirty laundry in public.

Good for him!
She usually writes for the Express but I can't see any articles on the ginger whinger and his wife.

My one question is did Peggy ask the channel to do this video? 🤔 It's very anti anyone who criticises Haz.
Make sure you watch the (tiny) segment about Charlie Kirk (roughly 9.40) - his description of Haz is priceless! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Is it just me, or do they cut off abruptly? And have some weird breaks with a girl crying?

I'll take screenshots. I just thought you had a screenshot of the Reddit post.
Thanks @JAR21 - I have also added the link of her family members into the Wiki

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I follow Samantha on twitter and for some reason she followed me back , She comes across as quite unpleasant in all honesty she had a go at Simone Biles for pulling out of her events and she is pushing another book ,

Oh and Hello Everyone :m:m
Simone was awesome this morning, so pleased for her.

Reactions: 9

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Everything that is said by them is twisted and distorted onto a third party, such liars should never be allowed to prosper.

I would love to have seen her face when her invite never arrived, bet it was priceless and not much crockery left at home wherever that is.

I now despise the Clooneys especially since she was brought up in the UK and find it difficult that they are aiding the LA liars, the problem being that they are too powerful over there and are treated as demi god's who can do no wrong🙄🙄
George and Obama take a boat ‘ride’ - ( oh and look a little closer at the child) no idea what this was about but has been discussed for a while

Attachments

• Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I may be in the minority... (I also visit this forum sporadically)
I watched the first 4 episodes of The Prince and I laughed my socks off.
I love the way all the characters are parodied. Francis de la Tour as The Queen. 😘👌
The Haz and Wifey sketches are even more hillarious, as that doesn't seem to be a parody, but art imitating life.
(Also to note my bar for what I do find humourous is pretty low - Adult Swim, anyone...?)

Last edited:

Might & power

It's saying something when you arrange a 'pap' shot of yourself plus 'unknown' child and the photographer doesn't turn up. After waiting for ages and calling him (her) they take one pic then go. Times are hard.

Think somebody needs to tell her that all that security she's paying for is not needed. Nobody cares any more.

Might and Power - can you remember where she was for the pap shot?
No, sorry, no idea?