Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few threads ago I bought a Tarot deck and did a few readings but never found the time to post them on thread. I have now done another one so am going to put it in a spoiler below for those that don't like tarot. Let me know what you think. Question was what is the current situation with their marriage...

What is the current situation with Hazbeen and his wife’s marriage?

1625871048870.png

My take from the above is that he is stuck in a routine and it is hard work. Relationship with Meghan is on rocks, there is no support there and he is far away from her at the moment. I also think he is having an affair with someone else and is torn between staying in his current bad. H situation and frightened to leave, or taking a chance with the new person. He is disillusioned and doing everything to excess at the moment to the point of burnout and exhaustion. He sees new opportunities by choosing his new lover but can’t make the final decision yet, but that it might be coming to the end of the cycle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mr Archewell is tweeting again!

Video of the mean witch Wendy Williams calling the Queen a mean witch 🤬

My
My daughter-in-law is from the Phillipines - she would look so pretty in that

Hey, she's gorgeous - wonderful Mum of our beloved grandson, they live in Japan so haven't been able to get together for awhile

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've shamelessly copied this from another lovely forum I'm a member of and thought you guys would love this...

"...If you read the T&C on the Archewell website you'll see that if you submit your "act of compassion" to them you handover all copyright to your story and will not get any royalties from it if they use it. A cheap way of getting material for whatever it is they're doing with Netflix and Spotify?"

(I don't know how to put the following into a Spoiler - if someone tells me how ill edit it.....)

The small print...
By submitting material, you are granting Archewell (Archewell, LLC, Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions & Archewell Audio, collectively Archewell), its principals, related entities, successors and assigns (Archewell Parties), an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license to publish, broadcast, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the Submission in whole or in part for all purposes it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the Submission on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

b. By submitting material which contains your or any person’s name, biographical material, photograph or likeness you are granting Archewell and the Archewell Parties an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the right to use the names, likenesses and biographical materials included in the Submission in whole or in part for all purpose it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the name, likenesses and biographical material on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

c. Archewell has the right to edit, revise, abridge, crop, combine, condense, quote selected portion of the Submission as it deems appropriate or necessary. Archewell is under no obligation to use the Submission in any matter or at all, its use is in the sole discretion of Archewell.

d. You shall not be entitled to any credit, consideration, notice or payments of any kind. You waive any Moral Rights you may have to the Submissions, and agrees that if Archewell or any Archewell Party elects to use the Submissions for any purpose, all rights under copyright or other intellectual property rights which may result from Archewell or Archewell Parties’ use relating to your Submissions shall be the sole property of Archewell. You further agree that if Archewell or the Archewell Parties elect to use your Submissions, you will execute any documents requested regarding the usage. If you violate any of the representations or warranties you have made and as a result a use by Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties of the Submissions causes them to be liable to any third-party, You agree to indemnify Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties and their agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, representative and all related parties from and against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) which it incurs as a result of its use of the Submissions.

e. Archewell reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to refuse to accept or use any Submission for any reason including but not limited to, that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Submission Rules or that is not consistent with the goal and objectives of Archewell.

f. No additional compensation of or kind is due you, nor any further consents are required form you, nor are you entitled to any further notice or credits regarding the use of the Submission.

g. You acknowledge and agree that the Archewell and the Archewell Parties do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission.

h. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim by you relating to or arising out of Archewell and the Archewell Parties actual or alleged exploitation or use of the Submission the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. You agree that any dispute between yourself (and any third party whose material, name or likeness are found in your Submission) shall be resolved by binding and confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California either before an AAA or JAMS arbiter.
Archewell can go jump in a loch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have two boys, two girls in that order.
Our eldest, blonde blue-eyed boy has done very well for himself; his brother (red-haired) has suffered more challenges along the way, and continues to do so; he was thankfully diagnosed with Aspergers when he was 14-years old, not an excuse - just a reason to make sense of how we can help him.
Anyway, he's back at Uni and has his own flat now - and we're always here for him (breaks my heart though, would rather keep him home and safe).

Life's a rollercoaster - don't scream too hard at the curves.

Life's a rollercoaster - don't scream too hard at the curves.

It is what it is ladies and gents - just love each other and your loved ones; and we can have a laugh about the rest of them 🤣

It is what it is ladies and gents - just love each other and your loved ones; and we can have a laugh about the rest of them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Congratulations JAR21 on the great thread title.
Thank you Capedium69 for starting the new thread and for the recap.
Also thanks to Yel for amending the title to fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This isn’t “similar”. It’s the same damn suit but then again JM has less fashion sense than a blind streetwalker (no offense to stylish sex workers with any sort of handicap). She had been blabbing about dropping a line of suits since June. Who would have thought it would have been cutting edge... four years ago!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Corgis are too cute @Pom Bear :love: :m

Woop! For the new thread 🥰 Finally caught up!
Interesting that the suspicion over lack of pictures etc is starting to pick up more traction.

I'm feeling a bit nail bitey over what will happen next, will there be any sort of reliable confirmation of the newborn or is there going to be some bombshells in the next wee while one way or the other? What form those bombshells may be, some of them are too nuts/awful for me to want to really think possible, but honestly who knows? They seem so likely to explode in random and dangerous directions the more they are backed into corners of their own creation.

Would be great to see PWBFEW properly outed for bullying - Compassionate façade blown straight out of the water in full public view! Would so love the Palace to confirm these rumours even though I know they probably won't.

I can't imagine them being capable of laying low if they ever came back here so I reckon that's pretty unlikely.
I think it's way more likely that they split up and Haz comes crawling back with his tail between his legs. Especially since they're supposed to be arguing etc. There's only so long someone can wear the mask, I think Megz' slipped ages ago.

Oooooh! The DNA thing could be massive if that can be corroborated by someone 😱 It wouldn't surprise me at all if the two of them are shagging folk on the side or have been throughout. I imagine both going equally nuclear at each other when it all comes out coz they thought they were the only one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This isn’t “similar”. It’s the same damn suit but then again JM has less fashion sense than a blind streetwalker (no offense to stylish sex workers with any sort of handicap). She had been blabbing about dropping a line of suits since June. Who would have thought it would have been cutting edge... four years ago!!
I cannot understand this kind of person! She definitely has every resource at her fingertips to make an incredible line of suits happen, and yet she takes a stupid inexplicable short cut. Did she think people wouldn’t notice? If she still had credibility in the fashion world, she’s surely blown it, no?

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Scotch Mist:
But surely people don't think that abusing a 95 year old woman like that is actually funny?
I hope she gets a ton of backlash for that vileness.

—-WW is a nobody. Just mean and not someone to give a second thought to. Nothing she says matters to anyone. She is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any idea of the date of the Appeal? will we ever hear of the outcome for the bullying investigation?

Reactions: 21
Ohhh another shiny new thread.
Congrats @JAR21 on the title and @Carpediem69 for starting the thread.

I find the DNA hints and theories about lack of photos or a mention in the line of succession fascinating.

Without wishing to put a downer on it, Of course, it could be someone who updates the succession info on the RF website is on extended leave.

But to think all of this could expose both of the hustlers for what they are is too delicious to escape.

If it is true, and the female sproglet formerly known as lilibet-merchie doesn’t exist, then everything the RF have done by keeping to ‘never complain, never explain’ and not answering back, is right.

Oh and Scabies, he must have had legal threats because nothing else would shut him up aside from superglue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've shamelessly copied this from another lovely forum I'm a member of and thought you guys would love this...

"...If you read the T&C on the Archewell website you'll see that if you submit your "act of compassion" to them you handover all copyright to your story and will not get any royalties from it if they use it. A cheap way of getting material for whatever it is they're doing with Netflix and Spotify?"

(I don't know how to put the following into a Spoiler - if someone tells me how ill edit it.....)

The small print...
By submitting material, you are granting Archewell (Archewell, LLC, Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions & Archewell Audio, collectively Archewell), its principals, related entities, successors and assigns (Archewell Parties), an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license to publish, broadcast, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the Submission in whole or in part for all purposes it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the Submission on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

b. By submitting material which contains your or any person’s name, biographical material, photograph or likeness you are granting Archewell and the Archewell Parties an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the right to use the names, likenesses and biographical materials included in the Submission in whole or in part for all purpose it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the name, likenesses and biographical material on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

c. Archewell has the right to edit, revise, abridge, crop, combine, condense, quote selected portion of the Submission as it deems appropriate or necessary. Archewell is under no obligation to use the Submission in any matter or at all, its use is in the sole discretion of Archewell.

d. You shall not be entitled to any credit, consideration, notice or payments of any kind. You waive any Moral Rights you may have to the Submissions, and agrees that if Archewell or any Archewell Party elects to use the Submissions for any purpose, all rights under copyright or other intellectual property rights which may result from Archewell or Archewell Parties’ use relating to your Submissions shall be the sole property of Archewell. You further agree that if Archewell or the Archewell Parties elect to use your Submissions, you will execute any documents requested regarding the usage. If you violate any of the representations or warranties you have made and as a result a use by Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties of the Submissions causes them to be liable to any third-party, You agree to indemnify Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties and their agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, representative and all related parties from and against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) which it incurs as a result of its use of the Submissions.

e. Archewell reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to refuse to accept or use any Submission for any reason including but not limited to, that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Submission Rules or that is not consistent with the goal and objectives of Archewell.

f. No additional compensation of or kind is due you, nor any further consents are required form you, nor are you entitled to any further notice or credits regarding the use of the Submission.

g. You acknowledge and agree that the Archewell and the Archewell Parties do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission.

h. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim by you relating to or arising out of Archewell and the Archewell Parties actual or alleged exploitation or use of the Submission the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. You agree that any dispute between yourself (and any third party whose material, name or likeness are found in your Submission) shall be resolved by binding and confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California either before an AAA or JAMS arbiter.
They are roasting those sugars 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Corgis are too cute @Pom Bear :love: :m

Woop! For the new thread 🥰 Finally caught up!
Interesting that the suspicion over lack of pictures etc is starting to pick up more traction.

I'm feeling a bit nail bitey over what will happen next, will there be any sort of reliable confirmation of the newborn or is there going to be some bombshells in the next wee while one way or the other? What form those bombshells may be, some of them are too nuts/awful for me to want to really think possible, but honestly who knows? They seem so likely to explode in random and dangerous directions the more they are backed into corners of their own creation.

Would be great to see PWBFEW properly outed for bullying - Compassionate façade blown straight out of the water in full public view! Would so love the Palace to confirm these rumours even though I know they probably won't.

I can't imagine them being capable of laying low if they ever came back here so I reckon that's pretty unlikely.
I think it's way more likely that they split up and Haz comes crawling back with his tail between his legs. Especially since they're supposed to be arguing etc. There's only so long someone can wear the mask, I think Megz' slipped ages ago.

Oooooh! The DNA thing could be massive if that can be corroborated by someone 😱 It wouldn't surprise me at all if the two of them are shagging folk on the side or have been throughout. I imagine both going equally nuclear at each other when it all comes out coz they thought they were the only one 🤣
Thank you 🥰 I love adding a cute corgi pic here and there 😀💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16228247908180.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Yay new thread! Well done and thank you to those responsible!

(from previous thread) Peggy will be able to represent men of all creed and colour in The Yacht too, won't it be wonderfully inclusive and authentic, @Pippa M ?

Catherine being out of isolation in time for last day of Wimbledon has the twerp brigade worked up that she doesn't have to obey the rules (they still don't seem to understand ten days from contact cause narrative > fact) and their latest is she is lazy and doesn't work, all those events she pulls out of! I don't think they appreciate me pointing out hard cold facts, possibly why they're starting to use naughty language 😇 The wankers. 😁

I wonder what will be leaked from Monteshito this weekend to combat the outings of numerous royal members 🤔 Pegsie doing a merch walk in all black, weeping because she's still in mourning? A special sepia photo of Sproglina's foot to prove to the world she definitely exists and is obviously their child? None of it better clash with the Duke of Kent doing his final trophy awarding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A few threads ago I bought a Tarot deck and did a few readings but never found the time to post them on thread. I have now done another one so am going to put it in a spoiler below for those that don't like tarot. Let me know what you think. Question was what is the current situation with their marriage...

What is the current situation with Hazbeen and his wife’s marriage?

View attachment 655864

My take from the above is that he is stuck in a routine and it is hard work. Relationship with Meghan is on rocks, there is no support there and he is far away from her at the moment. I also think he is having an affair with someone else and is torn between staying in his current bad. H situation and frightened to leave, or taking a chance with the new person. He is disillusioned and doing everything to excess at the moment to the point of burnout and exhaustion. He sees new opportunities by choosing his new lover but can’t make the final decision yet, but that it might be coming to the end of the cycle.
I do hope he is having an affair and everything implodes! But I just can’t see her allowing him off the leash for long enough for it to be possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr Archewell is tweeting again!

Video of the mean witch Wendy Williams calling the Queen a mean witch 🤬

That bloody nobody is not worthy of even saying OUR Queen's name, let alone calling a dear old lady names. So they didn't want the Earl of Dumb, but would be happy to call him the Prince of Sex? No bullying there then!! 🙄🙄🙄 Grasping bastards

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I do hope he is having an affair and everything implodes! But I just can’t see her allowing him off the leash for long enough for it to be possible.
Given she seems to be the brains of the outfit, I wonder what Haz does with himself all day? Play at the chick inn with the sproggles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.