Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
The comments on the Express article about that “look” in the car last night are very interesting. This one in particular ...
View attachment 92899
I agree with this comment. I find it interesting that in the lead up to the wedding Harry was always saying how happy he was to find someone that could fit into his life and who was enthusiastic about the duty. In the present time, this has been flipped on its’ head and now it is Harry having to fit into Meghan’s life. He thought that she was interested in and not scared of the life he is accustomed to. He couldn’t have been more wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Howdy

VIP Member
Being strong doesn't mean you have to be right at the front everytime, it's knowing you can stand anywhere, be anywhere in the running order. Being strong is standing back and letting others take centre stage. I hated camilla but I've got to give it to her she's kept her head down worked hard and turned it round.
People realised that C&C really loved each other and their relationship has stood the test of time. The marriage to Diana wasn't in either of their best interests. I'm not excusing affairs but the C&C relationship hasn't been shortlived. She doesn't steal the limelight and has just got on with it as you say. As for Kate, she generates interest without even trying! She isn't an attention seeker, works hard and is glorious to look at to boot!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Manbeast

Hello, long time lurker here and my first time posting, as I've just plucked up the courage to do so.
Firstly, I am furious about what is going on with these two phoneys and have been relieved to see some previous posts that clearly articulate exactly how I feel in regards to questioning the whole point of the royal family, once the Queen leaves us, despite normally being quite the royalist. I'm surprised at how upset I am about this!
What I have been mulling over though, and I'd be really interested to hear others' thoughts on this, as I'm struggling to justify it... I really want to believe that the Queen has Ginge and Cringe's card marked, and is playing the long-game. Why has she asked them over now? The positive stories are making my skin crawl. Surely she knows that the positive stories will fuel Meg's ego? My instincts would be to not let her have it. Are the RF counting on them digging their own graves? Is this a reverse-psychology move to show Harry what he is sacrificing?
Someone! Please reassure me that this torture will be worth it the end! They know what they are doing right?! Argh, it's driving me a bit crazy! 🤯 The scenarios in my head keep ending up with them being successful in their sick little ploys.

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
My god it looks like Harry is the host here and doing the introduction like Megan's the fucking queen!!

She has totally only wore red to steal the attention from harry in his uniform,
I was just thinking that about the red. She chose that to STAND OUT and take the limelight. He was going in for the handshake as he glances down towards the hand. She cuts him off to make him look like a dweeb, once again! She is a REPULSIVE, bad mannered, egotistical narcissist. No excuses for her. She comes over all coy with her eyelashes fluttering. She doesn’t fool me!

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
I am going to repost this again.
it shows exactly who meghan is when the mask slips.
Harry looks so sad. I think leaving the Marines will have been a huge wrench for him; he loved the military.
i think the Commonwealth service will be really hard for him, His whole family will be there and it will be the last time he will be part of it.
he will get back to Canada and the irony of the success of this attention seeking tour is that it will highlight what an amazing life he has given away.
i think he will be back before the 12month review period is up

CD9E8B86-4AD6-4589-A67B-2B4E3B76064C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Don't shoot the messenger 🙈they say Harry was the same with his dad over Charlie's affair,like dad like son.
Not shooting the messenger at all but if you read further along that thread that gossip was started by a media friend of Meghan’s. All sounds ludicrous in view of the fact that Rose Hanbury was at Kate’s birthday party in January. If anyone tried to get in Wills pants it was Megz. Also, it wasn’t kept out of the media at all, it was everywhere, we all know about it so the supposed fact that the RF told them to keep it on the down low is shite. So many reasons not to believe that gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fin

Chatty Member
Meg gives a rare update on Archie Surprised she is able to given she never sees him

From that article:

"During his speech at the event, Harry thanked guests at the awards show for their continued support as the Sussexes prepare to step back from royal duties at the end of the month.

Meghan and I are so happy to be back here with you," he said. "A lot of you tonight have told me you have my back, well I'm also here to tell you, I've always got yours."

What a load of utter nonsense! In what way does he have anyone's back? How would someone know he's got their back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
20200308_101247.jpg

And just for a flicker of a second I felt for him; but then I remembered how he has allowed her to treat us. Sod the queen, how HE allowed HER to treat US.

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
That's what I love about Kate, she never makes it about her. She has a great knack of including William in stuff when approached by well wishers. Price Philip has spent the last 100 years walking behind the Queen.

Meghan is trying to come across as strong, powerful and equal. He facilities this too so they both look stupid.

• Heart