Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
I know Camilla is not everyone's cup of tea,. But since she joined the royal family she's kept her head down and worked hard. She never really seems to cause drama and sets up a united front with charles. I visited hillsbourgh castle a few years back which a favourite place for Charles and Camilla to stay and the staff gushed about how nice Charles and Camilla where and what all they did whilst staying. I know the staff cannot exactly badmouth them, but they didnt sound like the they were praising them through gritted teeth. Meghan can barely keep a nanny for longer than a week without crying and stamping her feet, maybe it's because the nanny asked if Meghan would like too see Archie today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
All this fuss over the photo of them under the umbrella smiling at each other :rolleyes: , Even Piers Morgans gushing about it...I'm disappointed Piers I'm disappointed! on about how in love they are. No one begrudges anyone being in love but just a few things I want to point out.....

1. Shes in love with Harry because shes never met such a dopey pushover who will do and let her do whatever she wants. 'what Meghan wants Meghan gets' remember folks!

2. just because they are in love doesn't mean they have the right to disrespect the Queen and our Country!

3. As basic as her acting was in Suits she is after all a actor so all her 'look of love' looks is just that.... ACTING!
I'm sorry but who really cares if they are in love? I mean it's lovely and I actually hope they are but it doesn't make them special or worthy of praise does it? Being 'in love' is not a career choice or job. All the Twitter 'ah they are so in love' - well they should be, they've only been married 5 minutes - it is not an achievement unique to them.

And I agree with comments that people forget the appalling derision and abuse Camilla got for years. Mainly for her looks. She was mocked regularly and cruelly for being 'old' and 'ugly' on programmes like Have I Got News For You (which they would not dare do with Meghan Markle). She has kept her head down with, as far as I can see, dignity and good humour and has quietly grafted away at quite unfashionable causes. If anyone seemed in a position unlikely to turn the tide of public opinion it was her - openly hated for her role in the fate of Diana. She must've seen at the beginning the look of disappointment on people's faces when a Royal visit was announced and she turned up. I wonder how many times she complained that people never asked her if she was OK. I suspect not once.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’ve never had any sympathy for Harry since before he married Meghan and after.

He’s a hugely privileged , spoilt posh man who has had every opportunity in life available to him and he’s cocked it up by being a dopey twat and marrying a ruthless social climbing woman because that’s what he wanted and he was going to have it.

If he’s feeling ‘oh shit, I’ve cocked it all up’ , good!.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vintage

However ‘pleasant’ Charles, Edward and William felt obliged to be, it was very obvious that the female members of the Roysl family had all agreed to ignore both Harry and Meghan .
I think that Harry was angry to be sidelined and would probably have walked out if he wasn’t depending on his father’s financial support. Great fun to watch !

As my granny would say :- ‘as you sow, so you reap’.

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
The problem with Meghan is she doesn’t know her place. She really thought she was going to be jewel in the crown and realised pretty quickly ( but too late) this was never going to be the case.
The jewel in the Crown is undoubtably Kate.
Meghan doesn’t get that in Britain, we’re not dazzled by that Hollywood crap.
we like our Royals to turn up, shake lots of hands and in between, wear tiaras and make us proud.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Love some of the comments I've read...
"The zip was working harder last night than Meghan has worked in the last 18 months"
Also about how awkward they are. She should let him shake hands then introduce her, instead of him going forward, receiving the tap on the back, then doing a little shuffle. She's always hesitating then barging in...it's like she can't make her mind up is she's the boss lady or little wifey...such an actress!
For what it's worth the dress was a nice colour but too tight, especially from the back. She doesn't dress for her body shape and won't have items tailored to fit her short waist.
She should have had a coat, it looked ridiculous arriving without, but not a belted one, please!
She never accessorises well...the dress was very plain, and with her hair scraped back it was begging for a necklace or statement earrings.
The PDA are the worst though! Let go of him ffs!
The still photos are ok but the videos reveal the full picture, sucking her teeth, pulling her dress down, him frowning, the clinging on, her constantly reminding him she's there, the awkwardness....ugh! Rant over!
If it was Kate she'd have borrowed some of the royal diamonds. But I can imagine the queen knew they'd be stuffed into their luggage before they leave

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
No one, not even the sugars, can deny that Harry is not looking well. I feel sad for him, not because of what he has done, it was after all his choice, but this is not the face of someone at ease with their decision.
I don’t always see sadness, I think he looks angry snd hostile. He never ever ever looks relaxed when she is at his side. It’s almost like he knows she is an embarrassment and he is angry that we all see it. It’s almost like he is protecting her from the sniggers and incredulity yet he’s angry with her himself if that makes sense and then angry that we don’t like her

Reactions: 29

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Am I a bad person for wishing the RF would just start grappling and punching up in the aisles...?
My money's on Camilla.

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
I wonder how he feels knowing that this is his last engagement as Captain General. No wonder she looks like the cat that got the cream. This is massaging her over inflated narcissistic ego. She loves every single bit of attention that is coming her way. She's smiling from ear to ear. She feels great.

And let's have it right just because finally after all this time she's managed to pull together 2 reasonable outfits it doesn't erase what a conniving social climbing absolutely vile human being she is.

Last edited:
  • Angry