Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Fantastic ❤❤. I would, for sure, buy The Montecito Songbook Collective album, chockablock with hits. Imagine the album cover, go all Sgt Pepper with some of Cuntchops "best" photos and Scotch Mist and Pom Bear in the mix (sorry, don't know how to tag). 😂😂Xx
put an @Fatpiggy and continue typing name slowly and it will show...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

HalloweenJack74

Thank you - unless anyone can suggest something better, then my first plan was to send the link and explanation by facebook message to Piers Morgan, Lady C, Harry Markle with request for them to promote it if they feel able, plus highlighting on Daily Express and Daily Mail comments pages when story seems to suggest it. Truly, all other suggestions welcome (especially if they also relieve me of the technical burden, because I'm a bit of a Luddite in that regard).
Piers might have an email address...

shazbev

VIP Member
So when Life throws you lemons, you make limoncello vodkatinis...

New Game: Your #8 Merchstar baby’s name.

First completely ignore the existence of any maternal female relatives.
Take the pet name of your grandfather’s mother & the first name of your father’s mother...

Ladeeez & Gennnelmen, Tattle Inc. proudly present Millie Margo Mountbatten Windsor.
(why that’s MM, spooky!)

Over to you...
Angelina Rose Mountbatten Windsor and can I add Rose would have given magic minge a run for her money as she was an evil nasty bitch. Noone liked her ! 🙊

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
It’s perfectly lovely for a behind the scenes pet name for her maj. With all her titles and what not, Elizabeth is almost a stage name for her now. So using Lillibet is just like Poppet or Sweetie or Honeybunch. Reserved for those who love her. I’m Pollyanna to my mum, and only her. My real name is absolutely nothing like Polly. But that’s the point. There’s some names that should be behind the scenes ones. As another more eloquent poster said further up the thread, Lily would have been ideal for public. But no, they fucked it like they fuck up every thing.
I don't disagree. I was just commenting on how it has been used for this new child in 2021.

Reactions: 8
But strung together it does seem to show he really cares for her. And she seems happy about the attention not demeaning himas other videos show.
God if only everything about them could just be as normal as this, they would be so much more ...normal, likeable... Pick your own word for a reasonable action as opposed to the usual harridan antics we see

Reactions: 8

Stargazerlily

@Stargazerlily Well done 😘 there is also Murky Meg, Taz2 and Yankee Wally they also are on twitter as well as producing You Tube content - Alex Bellfield has a big following circa 500k (I think) he may promote it on his channel - he doesn’t seem to like HFEW 😀
ps can you ask Piers to join us here too that would be hilarious he can be named ‘The world’s gone nutz’
Thank you - I'm not on Twitter, but maybe someone who is could forward the message.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

HalloweenJack74

Meghan and Harry seem like controlled opposition to me. If they really wanted to say something they'd mention the Andrew drama...

• Haha

DollyBlue

celticcrossanon and talkingtarot are the two I follow. Very dark at the moment though. Both predicting ‘tower’ moments soon for Smeg. The tower is a bad card and they seem to think it’s all about to come crashing down for her. I find it all interesting but don’t believe in it. Christian Dion is a YouTube guy I think and he has predicted some stuff accurately. Also predicting doom for Smeg at the mo! All a bit tinhatty at times but interesting nonetheless.
Hi - are these on youtube or somewhere else? I can't find them on youtube at all :(