Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HalloweenJack74

Will this book, what is it called? The Wench? The Bench? idk? Will the book get an updated version to shoehorn in this new baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don't think they would have considered naming her Camilla, seeing as Meghan is apparently Diana 2.0. I bet she haaaaates Camilla, who is married to the man who gave Harry 'generational pain' (or whatever it was he said) by tightening the royal purse strings.
It was a joke, should have put in a laughing emoji, sorry

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Hmm. Eugenie wrote: "Congratulations dear cousins.. we couldn't be happier for you all," It's very interesting that she said you all- it's grammatically incorrect, and you all or you'll is southern slang, plus the hearts were over the top. I think she is being ironic.
Well spotted.

• Wow
Saw this on another thread, sounds like she is pregnant and has had the jab
View attachment 607408
Pregnant women are allowed to get either Pfizer or Moderna.

Otter35

Think about it though whoever took those limited photos of the SS is making bank because every magazine, newpaper etc will have to pay each time they want to use those photos or make deals to use said photos.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
So when Life throws you lemons, you make limoncello vodkatinis...

New Game: Your #8 Merchstar baby’s name.

First completely ignore the existence of any maternal female relatives.
Take the pet name of your grandfather’s mother & the first name of your father’s mother...

Ladeeez & Gennnelmen, Tattle Inc. proudly present Millie Margo Mountbatten Windsor.
(why that’s MM, spooky!)

Over to you...
Ethel Euphemia (Ethie Effie or Eeeeeee for short :LOL:)

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
I think it was Margaret who bound not pronounce Elizabeth

shouldn’t that read the good ship HM Fellatio is floundering in the semen of no hope 🤣
I read it was her father who named her - Her father, King George VI, used to say, "Lilibet is my pride. Margaret is my joy." In her early days as an acting royal, she would sign her personal correspondence with the name as well.

Reactions: 10

Flairey

VIP Member
It’s pretty dark - seeing either no baby or the loss of a baby - surrogates - very dark angry energy from Smeg. Lies being revealed. Everything crashing down around them. Dark stuff which seems to be actually affecting the readers.
However, they were also recently predicting Catherine was pregnant, which seems unlikely as she’s just had the jab!
Thankyou. X

Peachsquish

VIP Member
It’s pretty dark - seeing either no baby or the loss of a baby - surrogates - very dark angry energy from Smeg. Lies being revealed. Everything crashing down around them. Dark stuff which seems to be actually affecting the readers.
However, they were also recently predicting Catherine was pregnant, which seems unlikely as she’s just had the jab!
Saw this on another thread, sounds like she is pregnant and has had the jab
Screenshot_20210607-185346_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
The establishment of which the Queen is the head.
I meant the rules of the establishment that have been around for hundreds of years that the queen is bound by. I thought they had issues with that and the outdated views

Libbylulu

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see what appears in the media. I suppose she could travel to the UK, would just over 3 weeks be long enough to recover from birth and get on a plane and be groomed enough to steal all the limelight.
I seem to recall that Catherine had given birth to Louis three weeks before the Harkles' wedding rehearsal.
[/QUOTE]
The rehearsal or the private wedding nobody knew about?

50sGirl

VIP Member
I bet they have trademarked the name Lil Diana or Lilibet. Then they can merch, merch, merch.

They really don't have any shame, do they?

Surprised the baby wasn't name Oprah Diana Doria to be honest.

I've never witnessed such crazy narc's in my whole life.

I would have paid good money to see Prince Williams face when the name was released.
Hmmm....http://lilibet.com/

• Haha

Mairag

Chatty Member
I have been stalking these threads for a while.
I am not sure if it has been mentioned but on this evenings news it said MM was the first British Royal to have a child born overseas.
The first for a while, but early in the 20th Century and back in the 19th century and earlier, it was quite common

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Can anyone remember what that twitter handle was where folks were saying the person using the account may be MM? It was quite a few thread back now, and i can't find it.

I wanted to check to see if the account had written anything since the birth of the baby. Thanks
Write Life PR ?

keylimepie

VIP Member
Aw I must be the only one! I like the puppy news, probably because I've got a puppy the same age 😀
I know I do feel terrible but I just don’t want to hear that he’s done a potty where he shouldn’t on a H and M video 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
New Sue Smith. Apologies if already posted. Anyone else sick of hearing about her dog? (I do love dogs btw)

• Heart
  • Wow