Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

How do you feel about the name of the daughter?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Indifferent

• F off

• How dare they

• Like it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rayne for the Rayne-ing title.

Lilibet (Lili) Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on Friday Jun 4, 2021. Exactly 3 days ago. Although there was an article that the baby is due on Jun 10, which coincides with PP's 100th birthday and Biden visiting the UK for summit and meeting TQ. Hazzo was seen fuming days leading up to the birth.

The harkles also sent PR compliment cards to their friends about the Bench. Refer to the previous thread for the copy of the card.

Warning: this thread will move at a very fast pace. Alcohol is required. Yoga, Reiki, zen, crystals also required for sanity.

135252.png
213525.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
@Silbee
sorry cannot quote from previous thread. The wording of the RF statement the arrival of a daughter FOR them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I panicked when the old thread closed. I was refreshing for the new one 🤣

P.S I have my gin ready 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My thread title didn’t age well did it seeing as they know have a daughter too, oh well at this rate we’ll be on the next Thread by the morning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 46
@Silbee
sorry cannot quote from previous thread. The wording of the RF statement the arrival of a daughter FOR them
I also clocked this. Hoping it’s a very subtle bit of shade. It’s also very much a blanket statement with not much substance, keep freezing them out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well the Harry Meghan arselickers are out in full force on the NY Times Facebook page.
I posted that I gave the marriage 2 years tops.
Hence the wrath of the sycophants

:p :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lovely shiny new thread. Many thanks @DandyTandy and @Rayne for the title.

I'm speechless over the name. Just speechless.

My husband, on the other hand, says the only worse name they could have come up with is Elizabitch. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Cannot wait to discuss the bleeping liberty of them nicking the QUEEN’s nickname with my 91 year old nan, she’ll be raging 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
There's not a lot I can say that hasn't already been said but I send my deepest most pitying sympathies to the soul who was forced through that portal of entry on Friday. I bet the screams and cries of "I don' wanna, I don' wanna" were heard all around the heavens on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So both names from Harry's side of the family. I'm speechless, though not surprised it was called out here first.

Reactions: 91
So all the people that were slagging off the RF after the Oprah interview are now gushing at the beautiful name and sentiment of naming the new baby after the head of the RF??? This world is just beyond bonkers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 141
They'd honour the Queen more if they just shut the duck up and drop off the edge of the earth. Fukin cunts. I had a sneaky feeling They'd do this. They are just horrific. I hope the Queen very quickly copyrites that name to stop them merching it.
I'm so bloody angry and have to say this is worse than the Oprah slagathon.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKIN
C U N T S.
Just duck off, you disgraceful excuses for human beings. You make me sick. I hope Donald trump gets back in as president and stands up for team Queen.

I was busily typing this on the last thread and it shut. I know I'm going to wake up in the morning with 4 threads to catch up on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.