Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone watching this shyte on channel 5 [UK] ?

"Meghan Markle, where did it all go wrong" - the stupid talking heads are on about the Inskip wedding and saying Harry whisked her off to the wedding in the Caribbean and she made friends with all his crowd there.

What a crock.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
People keep saying that she got a $500k advance...the article about it said that she "could have gotten up to a $500k advance" Nothing has been released. PRH has a vanity press portion and I suspect that is how The Bench is getting published. There is absolutely no way that dreck got through an editorial board and an editor, no matter whose name was on it. Plus, they have put ZERO publicity behind it. If they paid a huge advance like that, they would need it to earn out and would be pushing it all over. Plus, there was nothing about the deal in any of the major publishing publications or sites that track advances and sales

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
People keep saying that she got a $500k advance...the article about it said that she "could have gotten up to a $500k advance" Nothing has been released. PRH has a vanity press portion and I suspect that is how The Bench is getting published. There is absolutely no way that dreck got through an editorial board and an editor, no matter whose name was on it. Plus, they have put ZERO publicity behind it. If they paid a huge advance like that, they would need it to earn out and would be pushing it all over. Plus, there was nothing about the deal in any of the major publishing publications or sites that track advances and sales

Love that word! Never heard it before. Pinching it for future use.

The "could have gotten" is just speculation.
It's like all these Royal 'experts' who say 'could have' - they know nothing so they make it up to justify their existence and expense accounts.

Reactions: 14
I leave this here for now 🥰

Harry and Meghan really are a couple of Net Pricks
🤭 x.

Resizer_15993126439030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Given how quiet everything is of late I can only speculate two things:

1. The child arrived ages ago & the news is being retained for ultimate dramatic effect (and in keeping with miscarriage timeline)
2. Something has gone tragically wrong and there will be an announcement to explain their recent public disappearance / also request more privacy at this time

I truly hope that it is the former as I do not wish the loss of a child upon anyone. Athough the latter is not beyond the realm of possibility and as awful as that scenario may be... It would probably work more to their favour as victims of everything.

My cynicism has reached the point of no return.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Thanks for the great title @spangly and for starting a new thread @buflesse

A recap of last thread => basically we are all impatiently waiting for the Montecito delivery!

Things about H&M we discussed
  • A bit of a backlash was starting in the US against the gruesome twosome and we all wading gleefully in :m:m:m
  • We had fun thinking up titles of films that sum up Harry's life
  • We speculated how to get the Sugars to get a fan tattoo of Meghan - Nuttynana volunteered to go undercover on twitter to "encourage" them (y)
  • Dollies and nappies and the effect some of the conspiracy theories might have on Archie and his relationship with his parents later on
  • Speculation about whether M was setting up H for a split/divorce
  • Harry's styling, drugs and hygiene

And we took some detours from the main topic
  • We rejoiced in how well W&C's tour of Scotland went :love:
  • Big discussion on Black Anne Boleyn
  • Veered into Katie Price territory and we found out Freda is NOT a fan
  • Finding the perfect man back in the 1980's & signs to look for (yacht anyone?)
  • Prince Andrew
  • NWO theories & conspiracies

That's all I can remember. Apologies if I have forgotten anything important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Hello again! A new thread commences! It moves fast, doesnt it?

Reactions: 16
This is from the other thread, but how did Smeg offend the Crown Prince of Morocco? I did a google search and didn't find anything.

Reactions: 12
Pony in my picture may be my hero…

Pony tries to bite Prince Harry.

You should see the video… that pony does NOT like him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,

Yeah, this is all Haz's fault, Megzy. Keep telling yourself that, luv.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/01/business/meat-plant-cyberattack-jbs.html

EU opens the way to vaccine passports with 'digital wallet' that will hold official ID | Daily Mail Online

https://news.sky.com/story/queen-to-meet-us-president-joe-biden-at-windsor-castle-12323842

https://news.sky.com/story/g7-summi...ts-happening-and-where-is-carbis-bay-12322236

Members & Guests - G7 UK Presidency 2021

https://news.sky.com/story/greta-th...-despite-criticism-from-union-bosses-12261553

I know this is a H&M thread and I am bringing more issues into this thread but as this as issues that these two publicly support and draw attention to and as everything about them is a farce I would like to leave these few videos here

Firstly the BLM moment which is up on there website how much does everyone know about it? It’s become a political movement and is deceiving to the people it’s raised over €90 million but none of it has gone into the black communities there no is transparency with this organisation. The media has fooled the people about it.

Climate change
Another topic they support and more lies let’s look at Greta thumpburg who has became a global celebrity about climate change who is a 16 year old girl who hasn’t even finished school and it make matters worse there has been a statue of her erected at windchester university. While they tear down historic ones???
Like seriously ?

Then we have the cyber attacks look at the meat plant that was attached in Russia causing major distribution in food supply across the US the health system hacked in Ireland these hackers looking for ransoms Whole systems down with the click of a button.

Look how fast covid came and shut the world down how we still don’t know what’s happening if things will ever go back to normal do we know what our governments are planning? Harry also spoke at Vax live about vaccinations.

There is a big summit happening next week Prime Minister Boris Johnson will use the UK’s G7 Presidency to unite leading democracies to help the world fight, and then build back better from coronavirus and create a greener, more prosperous future.
The Queen is also to meet Joe Biden and his wife while there here for the summit.

And the EU has now passed a digital certificate which is to include all details identity, passport, vaccination and even a digit wallet.

The media won’t tell us what’s going on they will keep us distracted by making celebrity’s of people who should not be celebrity’s, use situations and people to suit the narrative they have been directed by the real leaders, the elite who don’t want their faces known.

We are being conned right left and center and people are doing it all without asking any questions. They are messing with our reality our beliefs, truths, history, causes..... to make us so confused we just don’t know anymore we’re been manipulated and it’s time to really wake up not and I don’t be woke

I’m attaching some links and videos you can check for yourself I’m not a nut case but may end up one the way things are going— only joking but I’m am abit freaked out about it all and can’t understand why nobody wants to talk about these things
Dude this is kind of starting to get off topic. You might want to try Infowars or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, this is all Haz's fault, Megzy. Keep telling yourself that, luv.

Dude this is kind of starting to get off topic. You might want to try Infowars or something.
You don’t have to read it if you don’t want but it’s issues they are supporting so why not look at the narrative of everything there about?

Reactions: 10
Pony in my picture may be my hero…

Pony tries to bite Prince Harry.

You should see the video… that pony does NOT like him.

That pony is not only adorable, it is also an excellent judge of character. 🐎🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I saw this today: the bench, the freaking wooden bench… it seems this may be another example of HH's first wife trying to bring the traumatized HH back to his “horrid" 🙄 childhood. Along with it being another attempt to subtly imitate Diana. I just cannot get passed thinking that woman is trying to copy anything and everything she can through subtle nuances so she can be likened to Diana.
In the picture with Diana, you can see by her body language, she's is drawn into herself and not wanting attention directed towards her.
HH'S first wife's body language denotes she feels superior to her husband and wants the attention directly and solely on her. Why else would she have plopped herself directly in the middle of the bench? HH, on the other hand, looks like he's rather be on the moon than be sitting beside his first wife.
I'm not sure why people compare the two. Diana was timid, naive, and shy while the other is a self obsessed narcissist.

The bench

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

And now she criticises her husband in public.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

We all know the one big mistake he made - marrying her!

She is clearly going all out trying to paint herself as holier than thou, but it won't work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thank you @spangly for the thread title 😊
Thank you for the new thread @buflesse and a great title @spangly - you both win a coconut and a signed photo of PWBs big toe 😀 🥰

The bench
Just went to look at the article in the posted link and also found this gem:
Q. What was PC biggest failure as a parent ?
A. Getting Diana pregnant the second time

Nearly choked on ‘me Coco Pops 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.