Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest video from the Body Language Guy or sweet baby cheeses as Freda would say. İt looks at visual clues from an interview PC, PW, and JCMH did a few years ago with Ant and Dec.

Reactions: 7

mochasmoka

If things are meant to be kept top secret they will be and there would be protocols in place to ensure of what information is shared. Who is involved in this firm or institution?
There’s more secret entities behind what we see
The faces we see in public don’t know anything why would they be told things.

Last edited:

Otter35

I mean if it goes to divorce it'll mean we'll know for certain if those Kids actually exist or I wonder who will get to keep the Dolly's? Maybe Meg could charity auction them off for the failing Archwell in a few years?

• Haha
  • Wow

Mairag

Chatty Member
If Archie was born to a surrogate or was not born at Portland Hospital, then the original birth certificate given to the press has been falsified in some way.

I don't think that PWB would be able to register false details because he would have to provide documentation from the hospital. However it would be very easy to scan the certificate and make the necessary changes before emailing a pdf to the media.

Interestingly, less than a year later, HFEW drops everything and flees to Canada alone just as you would expect her to do if someone said to her, "We know you committed fraud and if you don't behave we'll act on it".

Archie's amended certificate has never been shown in full and the reason given for the new document was that HFEW wanted to remove her name and just leave her titles. This would be an epic way to twist the knife as she wouldn't be able to refute it and it would explain her anger that BP had "directed" them to make the change.

I'm just speculating, and probably way off, but it all ties up nicely, doesn't it?
When did she flee to Canada alone?

Reactions: 6

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I’ll never forget hearing James Marsters talk in his NotSpike voice. Freaked me out completely.
(see also Stephen Moyer for NotBill Compton).
His accent was a bit dodgy at first, but apparently Anthony Head helped him with the British accent.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Top 10 Most Powerful Families in the World - PickyTop

There is the whole commonwealth it’s not just the uk yes there is a lot more powerful people in the world the the RF are still one of the most powerful family’s in the world they would be in their with the elite

And yes he does appear to be playing into that agenda of censoring and monitoring us all
Are they being be a front for the elite?
Global celebrities with global influence?
Where are people like Soros, Gates and Musk then?

Mairag

Chatty Member
When they announced Megzit. She flew off sharpish and left Harry here to go to the meeting with the Queen.
Oh, ok. I don't see that as "fleeing alone".

They had been in Canada for 6weeks prior to that, and had announced that H would be staying in the UK an extra few weeks because of various commitments with his patronages, whereas she would return to Canada because of Archie. To my mind that's not fleeing, but whatever. Don't care enough about them to argue it 😎

Couldn't agree more. When actors act, they can be anything - so why pretend that only a gay or trans person could play a gay or trans person? Presumably only yer real actual murderers can play the villain in a police drama. I was intrigued that Ian McKellan is going to play Hamlet - aged 81 - in an age-blind, gender-blind, colour-blind production. Phew. If he can pull that off, then that will be proper acting.

Thank you, @Nuttynana for offering to get the ball rolling in the Bait-a-Sugar game of Terrible Tattoos. I don't know if they'll go for it, though they are stupid enough. Am I very evil to find it amusing to think of them being inked for life with a bad picture of a bad person? I suppose they could go to a tattoo fixer afterwards and get Schmegans face changed to Ursula the Sea Witch. Whom she uncannily resembles (see below: on the left, Minge and Cringe; on the right, Vanessa and Prince whatever-his-name-is).

View attachment 597414View attachment 597416
Not sure what you are referring to but most often, LGBT+ actors are not cast in such roles and they are played by straight people instead. The straight actor then gets a lot of praise for playing such a role. They should cast LGBT+ actors in the relevant roles for representation purposes, but don't. Sorry, to derail.

MaggieAggie

That is interesting. Unfortunately I’m blocked by that particular person with a news platform due to my unacceptable views on biological reality and women’s rights, but I hope it gets sunlight.
Yes it’s really bloody annoying it’s the same person! See she’s been comparing the suffragette stickers to national front stickers!!

Reactions: 5