Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Am wondering how Trust's are taxed in Cali/US, if indeed they are at all? Is it a tax rort along with a dodgy way to take $$ from others?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thank you.

I agree he's an entitled pompous wanker. Yes @Carpediem69 I'm sure there is more to it but whilst he hasn't been charged with anything we do have the principle of "innocent until proved guilty". He hadn't got the foresight to stay away from Epstein after he'd been charged - which shows his complete lack of awareness of normal rules.

Moving on from my controversial views....

I think once Charles becomes King Catherine will be made a Princess in her own name. And won't that pee HBW if C is made Princess of Wales 🤣🤣. Like @ChipDex said I think it may well change soon around the time Lady Louise is entitled to call herself "Princess". It's a good time then to review the whole 'going forward to next reign'. And conveniently gives an excuse for 7th and 8th! Hopefully, if the Royal Website is updating then then that's starting...

Fingers crossed they'll be an announcement shortly with maybe some overshadowing of events with the arrival of the beloved sister of Archie soon.
I did not say whether he was innocent or guilty, you are correct it has not been proven/disproven. As with everything my point was that the MSM, in most cases, do not research and publish counter arguments/research, therefore some people who do not research articles further can be led by the given narrative and comment on headlines without looking further into what they are being told. I do research and then make up my own mind as to what I believe - it has led me down some dark rabbit holes. My point is that we cannot and should not be led by any narrative without investigating for ourselves, as we do on this thread, we are a collective of like minded people who post items of interest /research /fun which we can debate and discuss. My suggestion to visit a YT site was just to view a different perspective.

Reactions: 8

JAdore

I think he may be a sir. Checked and he was knighted in 2011. Declined a peerage on marriage in 1992.
Yes, a quick trip to Wiki shows he was. Because it was so late after the marriage I thought it might be in relation to his Naval service, but the Royal Victorian Order of which he is invested seems to be an order for more "personal Royal stuff" than others.

Reactions: 7

the musician

Chatty Member
BIB - If he had sexual relations with the woman in question, it was illegal in the UK because she was trafficked. That she was of age has nothing to do with it. Considering how close to Epstein he was, he should have known she was trafficked.
But it isn't just the situation with Epstein, it's also his actions whilst being an Envoy for the UK. Lots of concerning stuff happened then.
Yikes! I didn't know that. That really is concerning.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I don't know who she is, is she American?
Jodie Turner-Smith (born September 7, 1986)[1] is an American actress and model, known for her work in The Last Ship (2017) Nightflyers (2018), Queen & Slim (2019) and Without Remorse (2021).[2]

Jodie Turner-Smith
Born September 7, 1986 (age 34)
Peterborough, England, UK
Occupation Actress
Years active 2013–present
Spouse(s) Joshua Jackson (m. 2019)

Born in the UK

• Wow
Well, this book looks like an interesting read, I’m off to find a copy.
I have lifted the text below from the webpage editorial as it’s apt & gives me hope that the woke wars of words will evolve into a broader enlightenment. A sidestep off topic but relevant as there is history & documentation that tells us all of our shared histories & that is a far better place to be than the exploitative & combustable bollox peddled by MrMrs6 & others of that ilk.

‘Yet their experience was extraordinary because, unlike the majority of Africans across the rest of the Atlantic world, in England they were free. They lived in a world where skin colour was less important than religion, class or talent: before the English became heavily involved in the slave trade, and before they founded their first surviving colony in the Americas. Their stories challenge the traditional narrative that racial slavery was inevitable and that it was imported to colonial Virginia from Tudor England. They force us to re-examine the 17th century to find out what had caused perceptions to change so radically.‘

BTW, for ‘English‘ & ‘colony in Americas’, other nations & places are available.
That book is available for 99p on Kindle today via amazon

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I wonder if the 4 day bank holiday was already planned, or if it's only just been decided, what better way to get the public onside than by announcing 4 days off work.
It’s the same as it was for the Diamond Jubilee, the Spring Bank Holiday is moved and then an extra day off as well.
For 2012 it was Monday/Tuesday, for 2022 it will be Thursday/Friday.

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly, if its one thing Hollywood types and the the extremely wealthy people of this world like and it's discretion and loyalty. Bob Segal, who gave her the voiceover work after being steamrollered by Harry at the premiere, has not worked with them again. Segal even said Markle is a controversial figure and she needs them more than they need her. I imagine many other Hollywood bigwigs will feel the same but you'll always get the odd one who doesn't care about anything except being the one to get the royal scoop and what it can give them i.e Oprah. What next after mental health? Will he be jumping on the couch a la Tom Cruise and declaring how happy he is? I seriously think Netflix want a reality/behind the scenes documentary with RF revelations, or something about Diana.

I had no idea about any of that..or the animal abuse :( I used to feel sorry for her as she is a bit of a mess and seems to have problems being single. I just remembered a girl who used to post on an online forum I frequented a few years back . This girl was a fan and she had a bad experience and became an ex-fan very quickly. Maybe it's something to post on the KP thread.
Please do come and tell your friend's tale any time 😁

Happy Lady

VIP Member
That article is from June 2020

Just readin through Harry Markle blig trying to find something and came across the time line for WBFEW up to when their offices split from KP. Will try and find where it continues. Really interesting reading.
Brilliant. We may have already heard of most of this, but it's just reminded me of everything again in one swoop.