Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lovely old dog is waiting there too, Nutty, but do not fear because cats always scared him so yours will be quite safe
This one wouldn't have she was.mild a nd loving sweet and timid but there are m any dogs that are wary of cats he sounds a dear old chap, trouble with me is that I love them all even when they are not mine. Very sad day todayxx

Reactions: 26
This one wouldn't have she was.mild a nd loving sweet and timid but there are m any dogs that are wary of cats he sounds a dear old chap, trouble with me is that I love them all even when they are not mine. Very sad day todayxx
So sorry to hear the loss of your beloved pet Nuttynana , it's simply devastating l know

Reactions: 15
I'm really sorry to hear your news, you're not silly or daft. It's bloody heartbreaking when our pets die, they're part of the family and we love them, you need to grieve as much as you want.

Reactions: 16
Sending you lots of love @Nuttynana xxx

Reactions: 11
I was thinking of sending an email inquiry as well but figured they knew that someone with mydogsname@xxx.com probably wasn’t a financial contender for this property.

Reactions: 19
So sorry to hear that Nutty xx A big hug x

Am on eye-watch, and Hazzno's eyes are slightly closer together today. Is there a danger that they will meet in the middle and we'll have a Psycho Cyclops rampaging on the world stage?
totes agree. His ferret eyes are like pinholes. and looks like he chipped one of his front teeth? ewww

Reactions: 17
Thank you a n d she may well have led her astray she was very soft, gentle and loving.

Let's hope they are shitting on the dire duo from a great height, amazing what we can feel for ourpets while despising certain people..

Thanks for your kind wordsxxx

When we have a family trip to Centre Parcs 1st job is to designate the shitting toilet.

I'm really sorry to hear your news, you're not silly or daft. It's bloody heartbreaking when our pets die, they're part of the family and we love them, you need to grieve as much as you want.
Thank you all for your very kind wordsxxxx

I'm from the north as well picturing the gruesome twosome, when this is all over and they have fallen from grace, in a two up two down with outside loo and the bath hung on a nail in the yard ready for Friday night bath night.
And newspapers cut into squares for toilet paper, hung from a wire

Reactions: 16
Edited for spelling. X

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.