Happy Valley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loved it, Sarah Lancashire is bloody fabulous. The writing is so good. James Norton with long hair, god he’s fit 😉😂.
Is Anne’s relationship with Catherine’s son completely new or was it hinted at in the last series?

Reactions: 11
Omg how amazing was that episode?! I am so gutted we can't binge watch it! :confused: :eek: It's going to be amazing all the way through the series i can just feel it lol, cannot wait for next Sunday, how brilliant is Sarah Lancashire? 😍💕 xxx

Reactions: 11
I absolutely loved it, Sarah Lancashire is bloody fabulous. The writing is so good. James Norton with long hair, god he’s fit 😉😂.
Is Anne’s relationship with Catherine’s son completely new or was it hinted at in the last series?
Ann and Daniel had a scene together near the end of series 2 - when she was hungover and they were chatting about their relationship woes. I thought at the time it might have been hinting at them getting together in the next series. Didn't know then that it would be 7 years later 😆

Reactions: 7
I am Irish and even we know the differences between Northeners and Southerners in the UK.
A proper Northern drama is so gritty and real-life you can almost feel like you are in the room in some scenes,the kitchen scene where she was called out to Hepworths house you could feel the tension.She will make mince meat of him this series lol.
I thought he would rape her in the bedroom scene.
Only issue is I need to pause and rewind some scenes to catch what was said a second time,not the accent but people bumbling/talking low.. must be a Yorkshire thing.

Reactions: 8
I am Irish and even we know the differences between Northeners and Southerners in the UK.
A proper Northern drama is so gritty and real-life you can almost feel like you are in the room in some scenes,the kitchen scene where she was called out to Hepworths house you could feel the tension.She will make mince meat of him this series lol.
I thought he would rape her in the bedroom scene.
Only issue is I need to pause and rewind some scenes to catch what was said a second time,not the accent but people bumbling/talking low.. must be a Yorkshire thing.
Have to ask, what's the difference between northerners and southerners?? Why bring this up? It's an excellent series, where ever you're from 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I also wondered if it’s going to be Clare and Neil, just because of the way she said “it wouldn’t be Clare, she’d never do that to me”… Although part of me does think why would Clare facilitate taking him to see Tommy after everything he’s put Catherine through!

Reactions: 8
What happened to Shirley Henderson’s creepy character in season 2?I can’t remember. Could she be the woman taking the boy to prison?

Reactions: 1
Loved the opening of Catherine being an absolute BAMF at the reservoir, absolutely spanking the forensics.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely impeccable TV. One of the best things I've ever watched. Can't wait for the next episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ann and Daniel had a scene together near the end of series 2 - when she was hungover and they were chatting about their relationship woes. I thought at the time it might have been hinting at them getting together in the next series. Didn't know then that it would be 7 years later 😆
Thank you, I wanted to watch the first two series again but didn’t get time. It doesn’t feel like 7 years since the last one!

Reactions: 1
I love the fact it isn’t on iplayer. It makes it more of an event. You know millions are waiting to watch it and are gasping in the same place.

Reactions: 17
For every colleague that annoys me from now on - I will be channelling my inner Catherine.
“I’ll leave it with you…twats!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it was ever revealed. Catherine went to her house to show her all the women that Tommy was “ engaged “ to and that was that. She could still well be local.
Eeek !

Reactions: 2
A good start - I do like how they keep everything so linked in. There's almost Happy Valley lore now lol.

Also tried to binge watch, shame we have to wait a week

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.