Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are both twats honestly I do. But how does it appear he hasn’t learned from it? He’s not reoffended? So many different behaviours and triggers go into offending. It’s not right for some people, actually most people, to be constantly reminded of what they have done and can cause a relapse in recovery. What’s important is how he practiced his rehabilitation, revenge is not justice. He’s showed enough remorse and gone through all the steps to pass the parole board, he’s not reoffended, he’s working in the community. Do you actually believe that working with charities make you a better person? Look at Jimmy Savile. They are both idiots but these old skool ideals on rehabilitation honestly just cause people to reoffend, increase challenging behaviours and cause risk to society. He’s actually doing well. I can see why Hannah is proud of him.
alright Hannah love calm down with your 2nd/3rd 500 word essay trying to convince us how great Loo is. He’s a scum bag, the complete opposite of everything you stood for when I first followed you. If this all goes to tit And you meet someone else will you just switchover to following everything they say/do as if it were your own lifestyle.
I feel sorry for you, your morals and beliefs aren’t your own. Or else you were a liar for years before you met your one true love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she make a show every time of discarding the sweet that the tanning company leave out for her tanning session. Don't be so ungrateful just discretely put it aside. Seems rude to me

Reactions: 4
She looks amazing right now! Half a stone in 4 weeks....for his comp??

Reactions: 2
I muted her maybe after a few glasses of wine and then was like “what happened to Hannah, did she block me?” Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The title of that podcast has knocked me sick.

“SURVIVING prison” absolutely not. He left someone with brain damage, aren’t they the ones surviving.

Absolutely awful how people glamourise what he has done (I know this what’s been covered several times). I have no idea how he is not hiding away in embarrassment, rather than chilling on podcasts.

Reactions: 22
These two are the biggest joke going…he’s an idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and she’s an even bigger moron for being taken in by him.

I’d like to hear what his victim has to say about his pity party on “surviving” prison.

Reactions: 7
Which frustrates me is that he still doesn't seem to be sorry for what he done. He said he pleaded guilty and done his sentence but where is the remorse foe his victim?!

Reactions: 8
The title of that podcast has knocked me sick.

“SURVIVING prison” absolutely not. He left someone with brain damage, aren’t they the ones surviving.

Absolutely awful how people glamourise what he has done (I know this what’s been covered several times). I have no idea how he is not hiding away in embarrassment, rather than chilling on podcasts.
My thoughts exactly!
“Judging a person doesn’t define who they are, it defines who you are” ummmmm pretty sure your boyfriend battering someone and leaving them for dead defines who Lewis is pretty well babe x

Reactions: 15
That video of him she posted is absolutely gross.

They are both so self absorbed!

I bet the bloke he battered would love to be achieving in his life and goals. No remorse for him of the family.

Disgusting. Her gushy ness makes me wanna vom.

Reactions: 11
Served his time. At some point he has to move on. Or is he to say sorry every minute of the day?

Reactions: 1
Served his time. At some point he has to move on. Or is he to say sorry every minute of the day?
I'm yet to actually hear or see any evidence he is sorry at all! Its not about if he's served his time for us. Its the actions that have come afterwards which show he actually isn't that sorry!

Reactions: 12
He's obviously worked on rehabilitation/reintegration but there also has to be respect and accountability especially being on social media

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.