Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he make this video? Has there been a backlash? Just seems an odd thing to film randomly. I have not seen this video & I have no desire to watch it either. He caused someone a lifelong injury & yes he has been punished( in the laws eyes at least) but sounds to me like that he still doesn’t really give a tit.

Plus trying to blame his upbringing is poor -own up to the behaviour. Make a genuine apology. Say I am disgustedby my actions and since then I have chosen to volunteer with a charity that support people with similarly related injuries.Makes his “ apology “ seem more genuine and shows that perhaps he maybe just got carried away in the heat of the moment ( which doesn’t take away from his actions but makes it slightly more understandable).

What I’m trying to say is people do make mistakes and some people fall victim to the “mob mentality “ dynamic. Maybe this happened at the time. Just it doesn’t appear that he has really learned from this the first time round.
I think they are both twats honestly I do. But how does it appear he hasn’t learned from it? He’s not reoffended? So many different behaviours and triggers go into offending. It’s not right for some people, actually most people, to be constantly reminded of what they have done and can cause a relapse in recovery. What’s important is how he practiced his rehabilitation, revenge is not justice. He’s showed enough remorse and gone through all the steps to pass the parole board, he’s not reoffended, he’s working in the community. Do you actually believe that working with charities make you a better person? Look at Jimmy Savile. They are both idiots but these old skool ideals on rehabilitation honestly just cause people to reoffend, increase challenging behaviours and cause risk to society. He’s actually doing well. I can see why Hannah is proud of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think they are both twats honestly I do. But how does it appear he hasn’t learned from it? He’s not reoffended? So many different behaviours and triggers go into offending. It’s not right for some people, actually most people, to be constantly reminded of what they have done and can cause a relapse in recovery. What’s important is how he practiced his rehabilitation, revenge is not justice. He’s showed enough remorse and gone through all the steps to pass the parole board, he’s not reoffended, he’s working in the community. Do you actually believe that working with charities make you a better person? Look at Jimmy Savile. They are both idiots but these old skool ideals on rehabilitation honestly just cause people to reoffend, increase challenging behaviours and cause risk to society. He’s actually doing well. I can see why Hannah is proud of him.
Just because someone has not reoffended, does not mean that they have learned from it. Have his antisocial attitudes changed? Has his impulse control changed? Anger outbursts? (speaking as someone who has recently studied offending behaviour). You say he's showed enough remorse to pass through parole board, but it's very easy to say the right things. His presentation in that video does not indicate any remorse whatsoever. It suggests that he is just sorry that people are aware of what he did. the fact that he can't even verbalise what he did shows to me that there is no remorse.

Reactions: 9
I’d argue he hasn’t learned from it if he still going around injuring people ( someone on the previous page said he attacked someone not long ago).
As for doing charity work -no that doesn’t mean anything really. I approached this from the perspective of knowing the damage that was done and wanting to make amends by helping someone else. I hadn’t considered this from the perspective that it may not be helpful for him or that he has a higher chance of reoffending.

Just because someone has not reoffended, does not mean that they have learned from it. Have his antisocial attitudes changed? Has his impulse control changed? Anger outbursts? (speaking as someone who has recently studied offending behaviour). You say he's showed enough remorse to pass through parole board, but it's very easy to say the right things. His presentation in that video does not indicate any remorse whatsoever. It suggests that he is just sorry that people are aware of what he did. the fact that he can't even verbalise what he did shows to me that there is no remorse.
It does seem that he has only made this video because of what has been said ( rather than off his own back. Although let’s face it who wants to make a video saying yes I smashed someone’s head in and now said person has permanent brain damage). I feel I really should watch the video as well rather than just talk about it.

As for the remorse side and lack of verbalisation -maybe he doesn’t really understand what his actions have done so he can’t verbalise because he still really can’t grasp the impact . I think this is another reason I mentioned the volunteering for a charity as this would really have given him some insight into the impact of brain damage.
Showing remorse is a funny thing - how can you show genuine remorse for your actions? Agree about the parole board though - it is easy to say the right things and appear to be contrite for your actions. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I quickly scrolled through his Facebook. They were using the hashtag prison to podium when he was competing 😬

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He didn’t need to be assessed as safe to be released by the parole board, he was automatically released at the half way point. He has offended since that conviction just fortunately not as serious.

He didn’t need to be assessed as safe to be released by the parole board, he was automatically released at the half way point. He has offended since that conviction just fortunately not as serious.
Nobody is automatically released half way through their sentence. It’s true, a lot of people do only % of their sentence in prison, but they have to do the rest of it outside. You don’t just say a few sweet nothings to the parole board and be let out willy nilly. He would have day releases, open prison, and then done the rest of his sentence on license until his sentence was finished. If they just automatically let people out half way through their sentence the crime rate would go through the roof. 😂

Nobody is automatically released half way through their sentence. It’s true, a lot of people do only % of their sentence in prison, but they have to do the rest of it outside. You don’t just say a few sweet nothings to the parole board and be let out willy nilly. He would have day releases, open prison, and then done the rest of his sentence on license until his sentence was finished. If they just automatically let people out half way through their sentence the crime rate would go through the roof. 😂
You literally know nothing, I work in Probation.
If you are on a standard licence, you’re released halfway through your sentence. If you’re eligible for home detention curfew and it’s granted you’re released a third of the way through.
Parole boards only grant release on extended sentences, IPPs/lifers and recalled prisoners.
Please feel free to read up on it before you try and tell people you know best 🙄😂
Not everyone goes to open prisons, there is no where near enough spaces for that. Some people are released straight from Cat B and Cs.

• Heart
Wonder what his victims and their family and friends think of his newfound insta fame?

Has her followers went down? I thought she was 80K+?

Reactions: 3
Why is he walking like that one her story. Looks like a cross between a toddler that hasn’t got to grips with how their legs move yet and someone who has tit themself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he walking like that one her story. Looks like a cross between a toddler that hasn’t got to grips with how their legs move yet and someone who has tit themself
Haha, he really does walk like he has tit himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Probably dropped the soap one too many times when he was locked up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMFG I've never seen a grown man so incapable of walking properly like that. He looks like he's taking the piss, but he's not!
Yes! My husband does a stupid walk sometimes if I'm filming. Thus guy really does look like he's tit himself or broken his hip

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.