Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was something different about her on today's stories. She looks unwell and like she needs to step back, chill and relax things a little. I have followed her for a long time and she has always looked amazing but now she seems like she has lost her spark and looks gaunt.

Reactions: 8
His voice sounds like Tom Hardy* when he was doing Ronnie Kray

*disclaimer: Hannah, I am in no way saying your boyfriend looks like Tom Hardy, even when he was ugly’d up to play Ronnie Kray

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Should every post where she shows my protein clothing/food be marked as an ad?
If she’s worked with them previously then she needs to mark it as such, even if that item isn’t something she was gifted. I’m not sure of the wording they are required to use, but yes!

Reactions: 5
God he is vile!!! I can’t move past what he did previously 🤨

Reactions: 4
I find her declarations of love unconvincing.. quite forced, like she is trying to convince herself.

Reactions: 8
I sound witch to judge on peoples appearances but she isn’t that pretty without all the make up.
That's a bit harsh. Most people aren't pretty with out make up on... she can't help what she looks like. But i don't think the lifestyle she has helps with her skin/ageing, and that can be avoided by eating properly, no sunbeds / face spf daily and generally looking after yourself...

That's a bit harsh. Most people aren't pretty with out make up on... she can't help what she looks like. But i don't think the lifestyle she has helps with her skin/ageing, and that can be avoided by eating properly, no sunbeds / face spf daily and generally looking after yourself...
Edit to add that personally I look bleeping awful without make up on 🤣 so I never show my naked face, the only person to see that is my husband.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.