HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is the stuff which pisses me off with celebrities and turkey surgery. She had her nose done last year and said everything was perfect and now she’s saying it’s wonky which it obviously is but why lie to thousands of girls and tell them everything went perfect go to this company etc when she was actually having problems and her nose is wonky? Imagine if girls booked because of her recommending them and now they have wonky noses?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve finally unfollowed her. I’ve only been hate following for a while but it was when she was showing all the gun stuff in her house I just thought nah. I’m out. She’s such an ignorant, vile, disgusting human being and I really hope someone keeps her poor damaged baby as far away from her as possible forever.

Reactions: 12
I’ve finally unfollowed her. I’ve only been hate following for a while but it was when she was showing all the gun stuff in her house I just thought nah. I’m out. She’s such an ignorant, vile, disgusting human being and I really hope someone keeps her poor damaged baby as far away from her as possible forever.
Yeah the gun stuff was sickening, especially given she lives in Liverpool and that poor little girl Olivia was recently shot dead as a result of getting caught in gun crime crossfire, she’s a grown woman with a little kid and she’s got gun worship all over her house, it’s pathetic and embarrassing for her
Also, does she just spend all day peering at herself in the mirror through her swollen surgically altered eyes, literally eye bleeping herself, god she’s embarrassing!
Is this fox eye thing permanent?

Yeah the gun stuff was sickening, especially given she lives in Liverpool and that poor little girl Olivia was recently shot dead as a result of getting caught in gun crime crossfire, she’s a grown woman with a little kid and she’s got gun worship all over her house, it’s pathetic and embarrassing for her
Also, does she just spend all day peering at herself in the mirror through her swollen surgically altered eyes, literally eye bleeping herself, god she’s embarrassing!
Is this fox eye thing permanent?
God knows. What the most pathetic thing is, is the ‘wife’ stuff she posts when she cooks a meal. News flash, you hideous Frankenstein’s monster - no one is going to ever make you their wife. Not only has she destroyed her face and body, she has absolutely less than nothing between the ears. There are just no redeeming features. She might be ok to grind against in a strip club (🤮) but no man ever wants to stick around much beyond that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to be completely honest here...the girl isn't actually thick. She did alright in school and was in the higher sets for more or less everything. Not that academia is everything but she had her head screwed on aswell. She just always wanted to be the ultimate barbie and get paid for it. I think the air head persona is part of that!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did everyone hear her harp on not wanting to take a photo without a filter? All that surgery, procedures, fillers, make up ... and you still can't take a photo without a bleeping filter?

• Heart
Did everyone hear her harp on not wanting to take a photo without a filter? All that surgery, procedures, fillers, make up ... and you still can't take a photo without a bleeping filter?
I have to be completely honest here...the girl isn't actually thick. She did alright in school and was in the higher sets for more or less everything. Not that academia is everything but she had her head screwed on aswell. She just always wanted to be the ultimate barbie and get paid for it. I think the air head persona is part of that!
Maybe she’s fried her brain with drugs then but she now is very clearly absolutely thick as mince.

Reactions: 2
This is so sad to watch, I can’t understand why her family aren’t doing something about this, she clearly has a mental illness.

I can’t believe any surgeon would operate when she has lashes on but also nails too. In surgery you need to see the nail beds so you can observe blood flow etc. Unless the operation was an emergency any decent surgeon would refuse to operate.

Is she still in a relationship?

Reactions: 4
This is so sad to watch, I can’t understand why her family aren’t doing something about this, she clearly has a mental illness.

I can’t believe any surgeon would operate when she has lashes on but also nails too. In surgery you need to see the nail beds so you can observe blood flow etc. Unless the operation was an emergency any decent surgeon would refuse to operate.

Is she still in a relationship?
They are so dodgy!

Evening All
I have gone down a Hannah worm hole from the KHM thread and honestly cannot believe what I have seen
I flit from feeling desperately sorry for her ( cause she clearly has some undiagnosed psychological problems to put herself through all this awful unnecessary surgery ) to thinking she is just a self absorbed wanna be who has no thought for anyone apart from herself ( child included ) !
As time goes by I am firmly on the side of the latter !!!

Also.
Wtf are these monstrosities …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s her full name? Hannah Elizabeth what?? I personally think surgery is ok if it’s something you are massively insecure about and affecting your quality of life. For example, if you have a big nose or are flat chested etc and not happy about it. However, having surgery to look like a doll, unnecessary surgery is just down right dangerous and a never ending cycle unfortunately. It’s just one surgery to the next and never happy. There’s so much of this going on in the media and on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
What’s her full name? Hannah Elizabeth what?? I personally think surgery is ok if it’s something you are massively insecure about and affecting your quality of life. For example, if you have a big nose or are flat chested etc and not happy about it. However, having surgery to look like a doll, unnecessary surgery is just down right dangerous and a never ending cycle unfortunately. It’s just one surgery to the next and never happy. There’s so much of this going on in the media and on Instagram.
Agreed. She'll never be happy and will continue to have surgery after surgery, looking progressively worse. Not just Hannah, but they seem to have them alarmingly often. To any 'normal' person, plastic surgery is something that takes a long time to consider and research. Not something to be taken lightly. These women just hop under anesthetic in any old place that's giving them insta discounts, often multiple times a year.

We're really in the eye of an aesthetic surgery storm, give it a few years we'll really see the fall out of the shoddy work out there.

Also, what happened to Hannahs aesthetic business?! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Evening All
I have gone down a Hannah worm hole from the KHM thread and honestly cannot believe what I have seen
I flit from feeling desperately sorry for her ( cause she clearly has some undiagnosed psychological problems to put herself through all this awful unnecessary surgery ) to thinking she is just a self absorbed wanna be who has no thought for anyone apart from herself ( child included ) !
As time goes by I am firmly on the side of the latter !!!

Also.
Wtf are these monstrosities …
They look like they are still in the bag.. they are hideous . Cheap looking crappy boots

Reactions: 1