Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
Here we go. What's the betting we'll hear nothing more about this. Proper FB 'inbox me hun' behaviour
Screenshot_20221220_121748_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Miffy29

VIP Member
Urghh this woman. Will never forget how she got her hair and nails done something like the day before her c section just to make herself look better when she has her pic taken after 🤨 wouldn't your baby be the priority?!. I'd also love to know how she manages to change the babies nappies with those nails 😱😂

• Sick

eliza777

Sad cunt? Pity she didn’t think her fraud ex-boyfriend was a sad cunt when he was ripping off all those people and funding her flat in Canary Wharf and plastic surgery addiction. You know who I think is a sad cunt? A poor excuse for a mother who would prefer to ship her baby off to her mother at any opportunity so she can go out snorting and injecting her face full of so much crap that she looks like a fucking deformed cartoon character 😂.
Preach 😂🙌🏻

Joosephine

He said that Mike thelesses (cant spell sorry but muggy mike) committed suicide due to demonic possession. I think that takes away from Mike's struggles. It sort of makes the suicide sound less serious. I'm not good at putting my opinion across but I just know its wrong. I think George's mental health is so fragile atm he really doesnt have any control over what hes saying. He needs sectioned for his and others safety.

Also saying he cheated on Hannah as he was possessed himself 🙈🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
SHE TERRIFIES ME. Also despite the highly surgically enhanced body there’s something just so deeply unsexy about her? I don’t know if it’s the extreme vanity or something? She’s not remotely sexy, she looks like she’d be the kind of girl to lie flat just taking it and trying to make sure her hair doesn’t get messed up. Who pays for her only fans?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Joosephine

Oh my word! What a mess! I've so many questions! What was his personality like when they started dating? If he was sectioned 3 times in a year who is looking out for him now? I find him quite frightening.

Ok this is the stuff which pisses me off with celebrities and turkey surgery. She had her nose done last year and said everything was perfect and now she’s saying it’s wonky which it obviously is but why lie to thousands of girls and tell them everything went perfect go to this company etc when she was actually having problems and her nose is wonky? Imagine if girls booked because of her recommending them and now they have wonky noses?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She had a baby with a fucking nutter. And a whole lot of surgery to look like a man in drag. If anyones a cunt it's her 😂 tragic

• Haha
I cannot believe a surgeon would do eyelid surgery with individual lashes on. Even if they scrubbed them sterile in theatre, it’s still increasing her chances of serious infection during recovery 10 fold. This is an absolute no no no.

Jm564

I’ve unfollowed her since she had her baby.

The constant glam pics, and claw nails and showing how her body is nearly back to normal, and saying things like “I had a csection so it wasn’t hard”. Not for me.

I love Jessica Hayes who was on the same series of love island as her though. I find her really relatable as a mum, with her mum bun.

gingrog

VIP Member
Did everyone hear her harp on not wanting to take a photo without a filter? All that surgery, procedures, fillers, make up ... and you still can't take a photo without a fucking filter?

• Heart
SHE TERRIFIES ME. Also despite the highly surgically enhanced body there’s something just so deeply unsexy about her? I don’t know if it’s the extreme vanity or something? She’s not remotely sexy, she looks like she’d be the kind of girl to lie flat just taking it and trying to make sure her hair doesn’t get messed up. Who pays for her only fans?!
I think it’s because there’s literally nothing going on there. She just smokes weed/shares weed paraphernalia and shows screens of 90s rappers music. The girls a 30 year old mother with the personality of a 14 year old edgy try hard. It’s pathetic.

• Haha

Alicew2019

Me!! Can’t speak to friends about it because I doubt anyone would know who he/she is 🙈 he is literally insane.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I always feel reluctant to mum shame but she was out on the piss friday and Saturday this weekend and had no hesitation telling the world. I understand mums need a break but the baby is barely 5 weeks old. That behaviour is just grim.