Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccigang

It's like a fucking bravery certificate. The only information you should be leaving a breast augmentation with is your implants serial numbers and implant date.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Calahari

I messaged George a while ago to ask if he was OK and if he had family in Spain as I was genuinely worried about him as he is very obviously ill.

He messaged me back saying he's fine and asking if I wanted a "free healing session".... Which would have involved a facetime call where I had to be naked to prove that I trusted him.

Im not trying to hate because I do think he has untreated schizophrenia and is really, really ill but it made me worried for any vulnerable person who might message him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Calabria

VIP Member
I watched a testimonial from one of his “clients”, whose boyfriend had killed himself. “Merlin” apparently fought two demons off her, then went down to hell and fought six demons off her boyfriend before beaming him up to heaven in a tunnel of light which removed the heavy weight from her chest. For my own sanity I kept trying to convince myself that all his clients are actors but actually unfortunately I think they’re desperate vulnerable people who have been sucked in by his nonsense. I saw someone comment on one of his photos to say he looks like a cult leader and I totally agree. He’s dangerous and someone needs to step in and help him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

guccigang

I work in plastic surgery and there’s absolutely no way we would do a blepharoplasty with false eyes lashes on. Patients need to come to theatre makeup free completely.

Crystalfairies

I finally found people thinking the same ! I’ve been following them both from the start. He definitely needs helps. He was sending messages to girls also asking them to get naked in order to receive healing. I can’t see him now as he blocked me after randomly messaging me to tell me I needed to be in his Sunday angel healing group that was £20. When I refused he said he was sending demons to my house to teach me a lesson. Not very spiritual 😂 then he blocked me. I mean I’m still here so he’s hardly a sixth dimension wizard I don’t feel. His mother needs to get him help and take his phone as I feel scared for young girls or mentally unwell people and also claiming he can cure cancer and speak to the dead. If he doesn’t like something that is said he threatens and is nasty. He is very unwell and I would say potentially dangerous.

• Haha
Her mum and dad look after him. They have actually always been the biggest supporters of her career. Paid for her first boob job and first few photo shoots and stuff. I remember when she was in Zoo and Nuts there was a picture on her personal facebook in the pub and her Grandad was holding up one of the mags 🤮. Can you imagine ever thinking that was normal?!!!!!!!

George was actually sectioned just before her BBL and she still flew out to get the surgery and left him in hospital. Then she wanted a baby and promised to breastfeed and be this 'earth mother' type he wanted her to be. Then, once she had the bun in the oven, he came home and announced he wasn't going to be a stockbroker anymore. She got up and legged it back to Liverpool. That's why she kept it quiet until she started showing and didn't even like announce the split cos she knew how much of a gold digger she looked (is).

George thought their little boy was going to be called Vito. They had agreed the name and him and his family had bought personalised blankets and clothes etc. He texted Hannah's mum and asked to be allowed to come to the birth and just got ignored. It was only once the baby was born and someone sent him screenshots that he knew his little lad's name.

Don't get me wrong, not a chance I would let him anywhere near anyone's kids. He is very clearly mentally unwell and is refusing any sort of help. He did cheat on her but she forgave because he made good ££££ and she wanted a rich baby daddy. She only actually left when he wasn't going to be earning that wage any more. Then came along only fans and stuff like that. Cos she doesn't know how to do anything else. She wasn't the brightest spark in school at all. Thought being queen bee would get her through but everyone proper hated her 🤣

She has always fallen hard for fellas tho. She had a lad's initials tattooed on her hip when she was like 17. She wore a necklace with George's name or initial on it and I am pretty sure she has one for Frank now as well. I think she always just wanted some kind of happy ever after but her nasty and mega greedy side gets the better of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Trolls forgive me but I’m not longer a Hannah Troll

She’s changed my mind. I’m really fond of her.

I’ll see myself out.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I’ve finally unfollowed her. I’ve only been hate following for a while but it was when she was showing all the gun stuff in her house I just thought nah. I’m out. She’s such an ignorant, vile, disgusting human being and I really hope someone keeps her poor damaged baby as far away from her as possible forever.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Guys omg go and look at @alexrosebetts stories today. She is fully outing George Andretti

• Wow

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Can confirm Hannah, absolutely no one is jealous of you babe 😂😂 you look like something off the rocky horror show hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Curly

VIP Member
I really feel for Hannah. I don’t always agree with everything she posts or her lifestyle but I do like her and at end of day she is a new mum and she does not need this stress. He seems seriously unwell. I hope he gets the help he needs and that Hannah also has the support around her.
I was disgusted with his comments about Mike, how must his family feel knowing he is so disrespectful towards his death. My own brother was the same as Mike and sadly passed the same way and I would be disgusted if I ever heard anyone speak that way of him!

• Sad
  • Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
This thread has just made me spend far too long on George’s Instagram - found this which made me laugh a lot. It’s basically saying ‘yeah I’ve ditched my pregnant girlfriend and have a new one I’ve never met... but look the shitty daily mail referred to me as a wizard!’
2AEF8538-B75A-46E3-B117-F88997A2BF68.png

This thread has just made me spend far too long on George’s Instagram - found this which made me laugh a lot. It’s basically saying ‘yeah I’ve ditched my pregnant girlfriend and have a new one I’ve never met... but look the shitty daily mail referred to me as a wizard!’
2AEF8538-B75A-46E3-B117-F88997A2BF68.png
To clarify - he circled the word wizard - not me!

• Haha

kien

delighted to see she has a thread on here. What the absolute fuck has she done to her face?! Poor Reggie having a sex pest wizard for a father and a stripper mother that looks like a spitting image puppet.

• Haha