Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got big tits and suffers from a medical condition therefore none of us are allowed to criticise her behaviour ever, even when she went out her way to brag loudly about trying to sleep with married people and wreck others relationships
I think when she was younger she really bought into the "sex positivity" narrative rather uncritically, and probably took it to mean sleep with whoever, whenever, regardless of their relationship status. I'm pretty sure that tune has changed since getting married.

Tbh I always got the sense that she is pretty tame in the bedroom department, despite her persona, and that she was probably aiming to settle down by 30 regardless. Sex and relationship drama are two of those things where if someone constantly talks about it you know there probably isn't much there lol. Bit off topic, but it reminds me of Emma Angeline (don't know if anyone watches her) and her constant talk about her "hoe phase." She's significantly younger though so she gets a pass.

Reactions: 11
No, what she does is just regular organization of her day. Nothing different from normal.

You can also organize by blocking your whole week (or month if you are SUPER organized) and only do certain things on certain days, like how Hannah only films of Tuesdays and takes her online course on Wednesdays (that's the only actual time blocking she did, as long as she actually only does those things and doesn't interrupt that work by doing something else).
Thank you for this, I was watching the video like "this isn't blocking, this is just basic organisation." And it's pretty confused planning at that, especially for someone who is apparently obsessed with organisation. If she was blocking she would have Monday - Podcast, Tuesday morning - filming, Tuesday afternoon - Patreon stuff etc, surely? What she's actually doing is just adding bits of her to do list to random little bits oof time.

Things like this really show up how so many Youtubers have never had actual jobs with expectations on their time and the need to plan things accordingly. Like, can you imagine just being able to decide you don't answer emails on Friday because you don't like it?

Reactions: 6
Things like this really show up how so many Youtubers have never had actual jobs with expectations on their time and the need to plan things accordingly. Like, can you imagine just being able to decide you don't answer emails on Friday because you don't like it?
I'm glad it wasn't just me who was confused!

I think some of them don't realise that these quirky organisation habits they have are actually a necessity in most 'normal' jobs. Acting like being organised is a hilarious personality trait makes that apparent.

The thought of saying to your manager 'sorry, actually I'm not doing meetings on a Wednesday now so I'm going to have to give this one a miss' or 'look I know this is urgent and we have a deadline, but it's not my email day today so maybe next week?'.

ETA equally, the thought of BEING a manager and telling your team you aren't replying to them until tomorrow! I think for anyone who works in a team with other people it's probably a bit limiting.

Reactions: 8
lol watching some youtubers makes me be like "why tf am i doing a phd? 🤡"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would it have been an idea to explain what Notion is before leaping into a tour, or are there only a few of us who don't use it/ know what it is?

Reactions: 5
Would it have been an idea to explain what Notion is before leaping into a tour, or are there only a few of us who don't use it/ know what it is?
Notion is very popular amongst people still in uni, as a lot of studytubers harp on about how great it is as a way to keep notes/calenders/lists all together. I've seen a lot of talk about it online but I think sometimes YouTubers need to take a step back and realise not everyone lives in the same social media bubble they do, and maybe some exposition is needed

Sorry, off topic and long time lurker. Kinda bugs me a bit how shes never talked about conditions like endometriosis when the education around it is unacceptable. Have brought this up a few times with her on comments and stuff but she's always ignored it. ☹

Reactions: 7
Sorry, off topic and long time lurker. Kinda bugs me a bit how shes never talked about conditions like endometriosis when the education around it is unacceptable. Have brought this up a few times with her on comments and stuff but she's always ignored it. ☹
it is strange as she has been very open about other health issues like her stoma etc. OT but how depressing is it that women have to rely on youtubers rather than our education system to learn about our health issues?!

it is strange as she has been very open about other health issues like her stoma etc. OT but how depressing is it that women have to rely on youtubers rather than our education system to learn about our health issues?!
Agreed! We should know whats normal when it comes to periods and debilitating pain is not normal!

Reactions: 3
ummmmm just saw lucy's tweet about her getting drunk????
is she not trying for a baby? pretty dangerous to be drinking if you're trying to get pregnant, shouldn't have to tell a sex educator that?

she literally said in her ovulation video that after new years shes not gonna drink lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
is she not trying for a baby? pretty dangerous to be drinking if you're trying to get pregnant, shouldn't have to tell a sex educator that?

she literally said in her ovulation video that after new years shes not gonna drink lol
If she's just come on her period, then I see no harm.

Reactions: 21

Maybe she’s learnt some stuff in the last 3 months, I imagine TTC is all consuming so letting her hair down for one weekend is probably what she needs

Reactions: 14
I get her reasoning behind being open about TTC online, but I don't know if it was the right choice? Because now there is an almost added pressure to conceive, since people know and are eagerly waiting for news and updates, and I wonder if that makes things even harder. Plus people will be quick to jump on her case about her lifestyle and how it may impact her fertility etc. Basically opening the door to a bunch of comments and speculations.

It's one thing to let those in your immediate circle know, and another to share it with the entire internet. Idk, I come from a superstitious family and announcing it like that is almost like inviting the "evil eye" lol

Reactions: 18
I rarely watch Hannah anymore but was curious about her calendar blocking experience. I don't think I can last the whole video on her More Hannah Channel. "Blockingk". Every time a little k at the end of the word 😅

Reactions: 4
Update: I managed to get through the video. It was helpful and confirmed block schedulling isn't for me.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, but now I just find her super arrogant. None of her videos interest me anymore. She prides herself on being a sex educator because she slept around a lot when she was in her early 20s. I also get the feeling she's more into the relationship (sorry; marriage) than Dan is. The "why I proposed" video made me cringe - no Han, you're not that ADORABLE!!! And also it felt off that she was trying to prove what a feminist she was by proposing/rejecting social norms, but then demanding a proposal back. If he wanted to propose, he would have done! Maybe they're a different couple in real life, but I just get the idea that Dan plays video games all the time and ignores Hannah, and she just settles for it. I've been in that kind of relationship, and she can keep it 😂😂

I actually quite like Hannah for the most part. Some of her content is a bit out there but I’m enjoying her hormone diaries series and I liked her honesty with regard to her stoma. I can’t understand how she’s friends with someone like Melanie Murphy though, which makes me think Hannah is probably more similar to her IRL😂

Her latest video did make me feel for her. Documenting TTC online might not be the wisest of ideas - I hope she's okay.

Reactions: 8