Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help noticing that absolutely everyone who's done the colour thing have discovered that their favourite colours really conveniently happen to be the ones that "suit them best".

Reactions: 6
I want to give her grace because I know she’s trying to branch out to other social media but what the duck does this even mean? Why is her toddler relevant? Why can’t she rest it on her lap? Why can’t she use some kitchen roll?
IMG_3543.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps relating everything back to being a “toddler mum” cue her next rebrand of “I’m not just a Mum, I’m Hannah!”

Reactions: 11
What's with the weird grinning with her eyes closed thing she keeps doing? It's awful.

Reactions: 1
I want to give her grace because I know she’s trying to branch out to other social media but what the duck does this even mean? Why is her toddler relevant? Why can’t she rest it on her lap? Why can’t she use some kitchen roll? View attachment 2894299
Yeah these “being a relatable mum” posts just seem so cringy and forced.

---

It’s really weird timing to come out with this “why I quit being an influencer” article now, when I feel like these days she’s been relying even more on her life for content? Like she used to have a topic to make content about, that didn’t have to relate to what she was going through at that time, and that she could collaborate with other experts on. That doesn’t seem so different from having a regular job where you just have to create reports/texts/videos about a certain topic. But now she’s putting out a lot more typical influencer, personal, lifestyle, “being a toddler mum” type stuff.

Her content lately- like the reel about her nursing dress or this one about… balancing a plate on your boobs?- keeps making me think I’m so glad I’m not an influencer, and I can just eat a snack in bed or get dressed without having to think how I could use that as material for an instagram post. Surely she’s now much more so on the “output hamster wheel” she talked about, where you have to mine your life for content? Because yeah that does sound exhausting, but I don’t get in what way exactly she’s quit doing it.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, the only thing she's 'quit' is the sex ed content. She's still 'influencing' I suppose. No idea who her content's for nowadays, so embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 10
Yh I couldn't wrap my head around the fuss she made about quitting when she literally hasn't quit. She has become MORE influency now.

Reactions: 14
Yeah it's funny to me she has stopped the educational content to do influencer content. Why is she and her friends acting like she's quit her job and the online world. She just stopped doing the part that wasn't making her money 😅

Reactions: 17
Yeah it's funny to me she has stopped the educational content to do influencer content. Why is she and her friends acting like she's quit her job and the online world. She just stopped doing the part that wasn't making her money 😅
She obviously doesn't see what she's currently doing as "work". I really do feel she looks down on influencing / youtubers etc. So hence the song and dance tit she's doing now, making a mockery of it really. I understand, as its not comparable work to say a nurse. But she doesn't have a leg to stand on... she is one 😂😂

I think if she actually did just day in the life stuff, I’d probably watch her as she’s not so OTT as other influencers. Pre lived shopping, grocery shopping, flat stuff, I like that, cooking, hair/skin stuff I find interesting. I hate the putting her toddler in a dress tit, just let kids be kids without having to make a thing about it.

Reactions: 9
I think if she actually did just day in the life stuff, I’d probably watch her as she’s not so OTT as other influencers. Pre lived shopping, grocery shopping, flat stuff, I like that, cooking, hair/skin stuff I find interesting. I hate the putting her toddler in a dress tit, just let kids be kids without having to make a thing about it.
Agreed! I actually like her non-sex books, TV shows, games etc.. and some toned down fashion content, I used to like her style but it's gone quite clown-like / kids TV presenter 😂

Would much rather have that content from her

Reactions: 3
Agreed! I actually like her non-sex books, TV shows, games etc.. and some toned down fashion content, I used to like her style but it's gone quite clown-like / kids TV presenter 😂

Would much rather have that content from her
Kids tv presenter is so accurate :LOL:

They’re also so unflattering - she has a nice figure but the shape of the clothes makes her look so short and dumpy

Reactions: 9
1:21 to get to the point and show her jeans. No Hannah, nobody has the patience or the time to watch all of that. Just get to the point 😂😩

I didn’t like the jeans though. I think she’d suit a slight flare. Especially with the jacket. 60’s/70’s vibes but make it modern.

Her latest reel…. I’ve had to unfollow. I’m so fed up of her crowbarring “toddler mum” or breastfeeding or her boobs into absolutely everything and her cringe dancing has got too much, stop it Hannah you’re embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 17
Her latest reel…. I’ve had to unfollow. I’m so fed up of her crowbarring “toddler mum” or breastfeeding or her boobs into absolutely everything and her cringe dancing has got too much, stop it Hannah you’re embarrassing yourself
Thinking the same myself. Are weaning outfits actually a thing? Surely you can just tell a toddler no and try and be firm? I'm not a parent so only guessing or is this just a shoddy attempt at an outfit post from her.

On a side note, the outfit does look comfy.

Reactions: 7
Urgh Hannah was the one influencer who I could kind of tolerate after becoming a mum and that reel has just thrown that out the window.

Also kinda contradictory how she went on and on about breastfeeding being a marytr and suddenly she's framing it as being "free" in that reel. Ok girl

Reactions: 15
Thinking the same myself. Are weaning outfits actually a thing? Surely you can just tell a toddler no and try and be firm? I'm not a parent so only guessing or is this just a shoddy attempt at an outfit post from her.

On a side note, the outfit does look comfy.
I personally chose not to breastfeed but all my other friends did. None of them had particular outfits. They were too busy trying to have a life and keeping their kid fed. It’s bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she usually sleep naked? I think she bed shares as well. So basically her son would just wake up and feed from her, she might not have even woken up properly. So maybe the outfit is to stop him from getting milk without her realising? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 1