Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried to do a bit of digging, didn’t get anything we didn’t already know. However came across this Facebook group back from when the attack happened and just felt so sorry for the victims family.
Also found this GORGEOUS pic of the hunky man….
He’s disgusting. As someone said earlier, clearly an insecure prick who’s had to jack himself up with steroids and make himself massive to feel like a man, probably because he’s learnt he can’t go around attacking people. Or I guess he hasn’t learnt, seeing as he’s back in prison. I have 0 sympathy for men like this and again, as others have said, would not be shocked if they stay together and in 5-10 years he’s beating her up. He’s already proved how much he controls her with her diet on again off again, waking up to make his food, changing her body, etc.

Reactions: 12
I could maybe understand filming it, at a push (not something I’d do personally). But I can’t understand why you’d post it.

Reactions: 8
I noticed on his Facebook he has a son? Who's he's never met? Comments saying 'one day we will meet'

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed on his Facebook he has a son? Who's he's never met? Comments saying 'one day we will meet'
Yeh this was mentioned way back, and it’s not surprising the mother wouldn’t want him to have a relationship with the child given his history. Perhaps she didn’t know when she got with him.

Reactions: 9
Yeh this was mentioned way back, and it’s not surprising the mother wouldn’t want him to have a relationship with the child given his history. Perhaps she didn’t know when she got with him.
It was so odd, it was like “another birthday gone by without ever meeting you, one day we’ll meet”. He should really take a hint about his life choices and realise he’s a total knob

Reactions: 10
Imagine asking someone to film you looking out to sea and caressing your boobs. I give myself the ick standing still for a photo

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wait so not only is he a thug but during lockdown he was cutting hair when barbers/hairdressers were closed. So breaking the law again.

And Hannah’s dad killed himself in lockdown because he couldn’t follow his normal routine. 🤔

Make it make sense

Reactions: 13
Wait so not only is he a thug but during lockdown he was cutting hair when barbers/hairdressers were closed. So breaking the law again.

And Hannah’s dad killed himself in lockdown because he couldn’t follow his normal routine. 🤔

Make it make sense
To be fair Hannah's dad probably killed himself for a multitude of reasons my own dad killed himself for a lot of reasons
But Lewis is scum

Reactions: 3

Make it make sense
Don’t forget Hannah ended up in the paper dressed as a “workman” going to the gym while trying to pass it off that they were doing building work there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.