Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry! CTL = custody time limit , CPS= crown prosecution service . Also by the looks of the crown court digital case system, he has two seperate cases which are fairly new
Aye it could be a while before it’s at court. Hope Hannah is enjoying her prison visits

Sorry! CTL = custody time limit , CPS= crown prosecution service . Also by the looks of the crown court digital case system, he has two seperate cases which are fairly new
Any idea when/if it will become a public record what the charges are for? Sorry, I have no idea how the system works!

Reactions: 1
Anyone can ring the court to ask when it’s listed it was up today by the look of things ..not sure what for if sex offences may be a reporting restriction
---
His plea hearing was today! I wish I was local I would have gone to watch, as they are open to the public
Oh ok so I’m going to anticipate September time ISH for trial?

Anyone can ring the court to ask when it’s listed it was up today by the look of things ..not sure what for if sex offences may be a reporting restriction
---

Oh ok so I’m going to anticipate September time ISH for trial?
As he’s remanded it may be that soo yeah. But I know plea hearings that happened in October’23 and trail isn’t till march’25. Courts are very behind

Nope, the trail was in crown court tho, not a magistrate court. Crown court is for the more serious offences ☠ murder, rape, robbery ect…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---
Yeah of course there’s a CTL but weeks away I doubt.. unless it’s already been through PTPH and the stages before he was remanded.. the cps can always apply to extend the ctl too…
Is this publicly available or are you actually posting confidential work information here??