Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I’d say they are now penny’s PJs anyway, she prob got them in brown Thomas - only the best for Hannah

Reactions: 2
She spent so long telling us she couldn't wait to have her own house so she could put her own stamp on it and how much she loves interiors, only to sub out the whole decorating process to an 'interiors architect' and is now saying she won't buy anything without her seal of approval. It's like she can't make a decision on her own and is in constant need of approval from others. People have mentioned she's like a TY student when it comes to work but she comes across so childish in every other area of her life too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
everything with her is always so aaaaaamazing. an amazing family feast... its oven chips,chicken wings ham and coleslaw. why would you even bother sharing that, she over shares such boring nonsense. same with the tree decorating the other night, it was grand, nothing wowser.. same tit every Sunday.... we have had the weekly Sunday question box/opportunity to plug brands she works with. pictures of the fur babies. all that's missing is a creepy picture of her staring at Richie on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Find it in incredibly poor taste to post gushing about Lydia Millen after her recent behaviour.

Hannah is exactly like Lydia. Gloating and displays of wealth they’ve both done very little to deserve.

Reactions: 16
Find it in incredibly poor taste to post gushing about Lydia Millen after her recent behaviour.

Hannah is exactly like Lydia. Gloating and displays of wealth they’ve both done very little to deserve.
What has Lydia been up to? I’ve missed that chat

Reactions: 3
does she ever not have a 3 day weekend....its laughable the way she goes on. the busiest boss, this is her crazy time of year and there she's having a girly day with her mum and off to KV for retail therapy 🙄 she's always in either the hair salon or brow salon on a Friday.

Reactions: 5
What has Lydia been up to? I’ve missed that chat
She posted a tiktok saying her heating was broken so she was popping down to the Savoy in London to stay there. This was a lie and it was a paid stay. The issues wasn’t the stay at the savoy it was using a lack of heating as a backstory, which she can afford to fix, while half of the country she lives in can barely afford to turn theirs on.

She also replied to comments calling her out on it that she was sorry but “she had a different reality”. Vile display of wealth all round, totally tome deaf and Hannah is obviously aware of this post but chose to gush about her online.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Hannah just books these Dec date night treats herself kindly on romantic Ritchie’s behalf? Calling a night out with ur husband date night is a big ick for me

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Hannah just books these Dec date night treats herself kindly on romantic Ritchie’s behalf? Calling a night out with ur husband date night is a big ick for me
She did that date night in the pub from the holiday about 5 years ago and every year she does a throw back, so painful. and at the time I thought bullshit, fellas don't put that much thought into tit like that, it had her stamped all over, as if she hadnt everything sussed out about where the pub was etc.. she literally got him to drive her there. why is she so boastful and has to put everything on display. there's not one move she makes that she doesn't post on Instagram. like imagine your fella waiting outside the office for you to go out for food and you get your phone and start recording him thru the window. it's actually weird.

Reactions: 13
Like imagine your fella waiting outside the office for you to go out for food and you get your phone and start recording him thru the window. it's actually weird.
I would feel disrespectful doing something like that to my partner.

Does anyone know what she actually does apart from take videos of herself in fitting rooms? Like I know she works in PR but the majority of brands she says she works with I have only heard of because she talks about them on her own page. Should I not be seeing them organically if she was doing her job properly?

Reactions: 6
I would feel disrespectful doing something like that to my partner.

Does anyone know what she actually does apart from take videos of herself in fitting rooms? Like I know she works in PR but the majority of brands she says she works with I have only heard of because she talks about them on her own page. Should I not be seeing them organically if she was doing her job properly?
I’m open to correction but when she relocated back to Dublin did she not say she would be commuting to London a lot because of her client base ? If she was going to London we’d see the full feature length film of “Girl Boss does short haul flight” with the sequel “Girl Boss does duty free to treat herself after bossing it around London”
Was she self employed in Britain or was she working for a PR company ?

I’m open to correction but when she relocated back to Dublin did she not say she would be commuting to London a lot because of her client base ? If she was going to London we’d see the full feature length film of “Girl Boss does short haul flight” with the sequel “Girl Boss does duty free to treat herself after bossing it around London”
Was she self employed in Britain or was she working for a PR company ?
I believe originally she worked in a pr agency then went out on her own, she was self employed when she left. A good point though she always went on about the commute… she also had “a team” so who knows what happened there

Reactions: 1
I believe originally she worked in a pr agency then went out on her own, she was self employed when she left. A good point though she always went on about the commute… she also had “a team” so who knows what happened there
She was posting the other day about these journals she got the “team” for when the day gets “stressful” ok Hannah LOL

Reactions: 4
Before the story even started I knew she was going to ask her "mini" or her "minion" (niece) if she loved her or something cringe and hey presto "who do you love more, this movie or auntie hannah". and she posted her dad messing around with her niece about 2 weeks ago saying oh so cute. it comes across as so needy and try hard. if they are as close as she says, there's absolutely no need to show it to try to prove it. I just find the way she posts everything so weird, she went to visit the brother and family in their house when they moved in and she posted so much of his house I found it uncomfortable, I'm almost certain she posted their bathroom. whatever about over sharing on nights out, lunches, shops, stuff going on in town, her gym moves but over sharing from your own house, posting sitting on the sofa with the cats, it's just bonkers.

Reactions: 6
Before the story even started I knew she was going to ask her "mini" or her "minion" (niece) if she loved her or something cringe and hey presto "who do you love more, this movie or auntie hannah". and she posted her dad messing around with her niece about 2 weeks ago saying oh so cute. it comes across as so needy and try hard. if they are as close as she says, there's absolutely no need to show it to try to prove it. I just find the way she posts everything so weird, she went to visit the brother and family in their house when they moved in and she posted so much of his house I found it uncomfortable, I'm almost certain she posted their bathroom. whatever about over sharing on nights out, lunches, shops, stuff going on in town, her gym moves but over sharing from your own house, posting sitting on the sofa with the cats, it's just bonkers.
Her brother and sister are unpretentious

Reactions: 2
Would absolutely love to see her with slightly darker hair or even blended balayage. She always has the most harsh black line of roots, despite getting colour done nearly monthly, and it’s such a serve look on her.

Reactions: 7
Would absolutely love to see her with slightly darker hair or even blended balayage. She always has the most harsh black line of roots, despite getting colour done nearly monthly, and it’s such a serve look on her.
her hair is such a harsh blonde and looks mega dry and damaged. it's not even lunchtime and she has, no exaggeration, 50 stories up already. she spends so much time on Instagram, she never switches off, I get it's a tool for her job but nobody wants to see you having lunch with your mum or your brother over to visit his parents. its like she live streams her whole day. not an hour goes by that she doesn't post. I wonder if her friends eyeroll the tit out of her stories. most of her pals don't go on like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.