Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought as a new Irish business she said she needs 2 year tax returns before she can apply for mortgage. She’s only home a year
Something tells me the bank of Mom and Dad have lesser requirements 🤔🤨

#bossbabe #girlboss

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice in her stories during the marathon she yelled "slay queen" at the women runners. 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she did buy a house with her own money! She also had a code ‘Daddy100’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she shown the house? Her dad has prob actually bought it (ie. Paid the deposit) and then Ruch and Hannah pay the mortgage repayments on it or something

Reactions: 3
Wasn't her Dad home recently enough? I imagine part of his visit was was to sign off on the legal end of the house purchase etc. Nothing seems to be kept sacred or private with her so it's odd that this has been kept under the radar - no mention of getting mortgage approval.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't her Dad home recently enough? I imagine part of his visit was was to sign off on the legal end of the house purchase etc. Nothing seems to be kept sacred or private with her so it's odd that this has been kept under the radar - no mention of getting mortgage approval.
10000% because they weren’t actually approved or Daddy was involved so she doesn’t want to highlight it

Reactions: 7
10000% because they weren’t actually approved or Daddy was involved so she doesn’t want to highlight it
People will naturally enquire, as she has stated a few times that she needed to be working in Ireland for x amount of time before she would be able to approach a bank. This is the problem when you overshare every aspect of your life.

Reactions: 10
Thread Title:

Daddys Girl or Girl Boss? Slay self made Queen, entitlement rocks!

Reactions: 11
Thread Title:

Daddys Girl or Girl Boss? Slay self made Queen, entitlement rocks!
This is lame but accurate 😂 Hannah Saunders #2 my life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!!look at me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
obviously bought the dream home by tonight's stories of Richie record me taking a sip of champagne but nothing actually goes into my mouth 🙄

Reactions: 6
All of Hannah’s “cryptic” celebrating good news, happy bunnies posts. Just say you bought a house love! She’s kicking herself that she was supposed to keep the process private now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s an insufferable fool. Also anyone else think she’s looks way older than she is? Think it’s the heavy make up and lipstick every single day. I’d say she actually looks lovely if she pared it back a bit.

Reactions: 8
Also anyone else think she’s looks way older than she is? Think it’s the heavy make up and lipstick every single day.
Yes, her face looks like a melted wax candle. I’d say it’s all the tox and fillers that she “doesn’t get”. Watch her face next to Richie’s in the next selfie video she posts

Reactions: 7
A question box with a sip that’s not actually a sip from her glass 😏

Reactions: 2
Her hair would be so much nicer if it was toned down or broke up with some low lights / her own colour. The roots are far too harsh against the peroxide blonde and it is so damaged looking.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.