Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s pretty common knowledge that’s how she got a leg up. Most account execs with a couple of years experience can’t decide they hate their jobs and just start up their own agency.

Reactions: 11
Placing bets now that Hannah will have the laptop out for a girl boss photo op in her business class seat to the US! No one works harder yknow :)
No wifi so she gives us a run down of what she’s going to do instead…in the time it took to do that post with the list she could have done some actual work 🙄

Reactions: 9
Even just the dramatics of the air tag with Richie’s bag (showing off they’ve air tags) … everyone knows air tags have a slight delay… my god anything for content 🙄

Why aren’t they staying in the “parents place”? Strange… must only be a one bedroom 😂 I bet it’s just another hotel that the Dads company put them up… she exaggerates so much .. making out they’ve properties around the world 😂 it’ll be a company property that is for employees at best

Reactions: 5
Even just the dramatics of the air tag with Richie’s bag (showing off they’ve air tags) … everyone knows air tags have a slight delay… my god anything for content 🙄

Why aren’t they staying in the “parents place”? Strange… must only be a one bedroom 😂 I bet it’s just another hotel that the Dads company put them up… she exaggerates so much .. making out they’ve properties around the world 😂 it’ll be a company property that is for employees at best
I thought the parents owned a big house over there.. the last she was over we got a tour.

Reactions: 4
would she ever get a grip and cop on. she's 32/33 married woman on holidays with her husband and parents and she's practically live streaming the whole thing, we have seen and been updated every second from leaving Dublin apart from when she was asleep. like yesterday was nuts all the updates on the plane, in the airport, the air tag, it's so weird and uncool. like recording herself walking through Chicago Airport for her connecting flight with sunglasses on, she's 33. not 13. it's like she thinks she's so amazing everyone is hanging on her every move. and you just know she thinks no one else has her lifestyle. most people don't post every move of the car journey to the airport to the movie you watched on board, its so boring. no one cares. I keep thinking I'm watching a teenager getting their first bit of freedom. it's cringe. of course she thinks everyone is watching in admiration.

Reactions: 8
I know this is jealously talking now but my god how many holidays does she go on? It’s insane. She never stays in one place. Even with free rent staying with her parents it still seems very indulgent.
The father paid for the family to go to Portugal and I’d say he’s paid for them to come over and see him in the states too. The only one they paid for themselves was amalfi I bet. They never seem to go anywhere or do anything with Richie’s family.

Reactions: 6
The father paid for the family to go to Portugal and I’d say he’s paid for them to come over and see him in the states too. The only one they paid for themselves was amalfi I bet. They never seem to go anywhere or do anything with Richie’s family.
I agree, Richies family never get any airtime and before she reads here and says you don't see everything going on in my life, oh we do. she posts every waking move.

Reactions: 7
While this picture is certainly from a while back and everyone changes over time, surely she cannot maintain her stance of never having lip fillers!
She’s been caught rotten, no one’s lips get thicker as they age into their 20s/30s. There’s no shame in getting anything done everyone’s at it these days. Who is she fooling 😂
I’m raging I didn’t come on earlier I knew there’d be a cowgirl boot reel or story with ‘these boots are made for walkin”.. shes tagged Kristen Cavaleri 😂 twice! I get such a laugh when influencers do this

Reactions: 12
Yes I really needed 20 plus stories of her shopping in Nashville. Her phone is glued to her hand at this stage, it’s ridiculous. She needs a social media intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boss girl has clocked off early considering it was 1pm St Louis time when she posted her last snap 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.