Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
These questions/ assumptions that are all over insta right now are such an opportunity for bragging and stealth boasts. I think half the girls write their own questions.

Reactions: 14
Well she's not even 2 hours in fota Island and we have already had 2 incredibly cringe videos of her walking and looking back as if she didn't ask Richie to record it and then the little twirl. Would you be arsed seriously? What's with the constant over sharing and the need for everything to look and seem perfect and idyllic. You just know she has everything totally planned days before she even went,like I'm gonna get a lovely little vidro walking along with my niece, I know the song that will fit perfectly for the video, I have to say I'd be beyond mortified to ask my fella to get him to record me walking and looking back and giving a little twirl. Grow up.

Reactions: 14

ChitChat2021

Actually really really like Hannah but I’m a bit disappointed in her post today where she calls out the travelling community as the cause of crowds/ non-adherence to social distancing/ not wearing masks in London. Even if it is true I don’t think it’s cool for an influencer to call out an already discriminated against social group in this manner.
What did she say exactly?!

Funny how it’s one rule for her upper-middle class privately-educated multi-hypen friends who have happy flouted restrictions throughout the pandemic.

Just because escaping during lockdown to glamorous holidays (and not quarantining) might be more aesthetically pleasing than travellers not wearing masks - it doesn’t mean the former is right. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Hannah and her sort are so out of touch with reality because they are so privileged. They think they are so worldy but couldn’t last a beat in central America or south-east Asia slumming it.

Reactions: 13
"work hard play hard" as she sits in the airport about to head off somewhere after yet another 4 day week and her 20th holiday so far this year.... she just had a week in nashville, where is she getting all the annual leave??? she's so deluded, yes shes loaded and can afford all of these trips but drop the bullshit narrative I'm such a hard working boss bitch just because you have your laptop open in the airport. she's definitely like a mix of A TY student on work placement pretending she's in the devil wears prada and elle woods in legally blonde trying to be taken seriously.

• Haha
What world does she live in? She really feels so hard done by not having had her usual 8 holidays to Italy or skiing, santorini and Portugal. She actually had a fairly OK year all things considered. She was on a skiing trip last March, she was in santorini with her parents in August or September, not to mention over and back between London and Dublin a few times. She was in Europe Hotel in kerry, she had a few stay cations also in Dublin too, the wilder Hotel was 1 so I don't know why she's making out she's hard done by.

I’ve heard it all now. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I get she has a 5hour car journey the other side but booking a cabin on the ferry from Ireland to the UK. I’m at a loss and complaining about it on stories?! Half morto for her & the other half dying laughing at her! Comfort is key I guess 😁

• Haha

Kkhh

Hannah needs to declare that she’s the PR representative for Sinead and Sarah Keary for her own sake. I think an ASAI published complaint would be embarrassing, especially for a PR company 😬😬 Hannah, please be transparent with your followers.

Last edited:

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Those twirling and posing/pouting vids were amongst the most try hard/cringe I’ve seen. Honestly no one loves Hannah more than Hannah. My husband would rip the piss out of me and honestly does Richie think this is normal behaviour???

Queenie_cake

Did anyone see the comments on her most recent post ? Her friends mother wrote a very sympathetic comment....
Her forehead does not move one bit in her makeup essentials IGTV of course she has botox, just own it. Just about everyone has had botox so there is no need to lie about it. I'm sure even her mother has had some world famous botox and filler. Who cares :rolleyes:

Ontherunrun

Hannah is off to check her emails on a bank hol everyone! Has anyone ever worked harder than this girl boss?

• Haha

Indiepop

This is not specific to Hannah but I HATE it when people do a tribute post to someone who has died and make sure everyone knows they met them/had a connection to them. It’s not about you!

Anyone else think Hannah just books these Dec date night treats herself kindly on romantic Ritchie’s behalf? Calling a night out with ur husband date night is a big ick for me
She did that date night in the pub from the holiday about 5 years ago and every year she does a throw back, so painful. and at the time I thought bullshit, fellas don't put that much thought into shit like that, it had her stamped all over, as if she hadnt everything sussed out about where the pub was etc.. she literally got him to drive her there. why is she so boastful and has to put everything on display. there's not one move she makes that she doesn't post on Instagram. like imagine your fella waiting outside the office for you to go out for food and you get your phone and start recording him thru the window. it's actually weird.

dadaaaaaa

Back to the botox, I find it hilarious that she denies having work done. Does she not realise that botox freezes one’s forehead? She speaks into the camera for hours and hours and her eyebrows do not move, at all. That’s always the giveaway. She simply cannot go on with this charade!

I would reckon she's 100% in Dublin, no sign of her talking on stories since Thursday, if she was in London it would be the usual weekend content of her glass of wine, her food, the sunset from her balcony. She will come on in a few days saying she's in mum and dad's and how super safe she felt travelling and will justify her unnecessary journey followed by lots of "how gorgeous is my mum" pictures🙄

I can't believe she did another Q&A last night with several questions AGAIN about the Europe Hotel in kerry. She does this once a week at least any excuse to tag them. Anyone who follows her would know the answer to that question, what hotels do you recommend in Ireland 🙄give me a break. Ehh the same ones she said last week, the Europe and adare. And plugging that Dr Lancer moisturiser that's about 200euro.

Fruitloops

The aga toasties are back, get yours now ! Oh wait...you don’t have an aga ? I’m sorry for your troubles.

• Haha

Blondie97

her friend Martha mcdermott is another one who NEVER abided by the rules when she came from London to limerick, then to Dublin, then back to limerick ant then to London. a day after landing, she got her nails done. I'm sorry but how are these girls not reported or detected by the relevant authorities?

Tarzipan

Hannah is NOT posh, she’s far too crass and try-hard. Sure her family have money but it only goes back one generation- hence the need to flaunt it. She’s all fur coat and no knickers.
For me, the biggest issue with Hannah is her lack of accountability and her classless carry on.
1. Last year she said her New Years resolution was to not buy any more “fast fashion” and to invest in high end pieces. Yet she is consistently flogging the likes of Outdazl now with “af” hashtagged. Never acknowledged the massive change of attitude.
2. She said H&M was crap, on more than one occasion and felt the quality of their clothing was awful, but here she is now with her #af links, posting H&M pieces non stop. Again, never acknowledged her change of stance.
3. Covid. She was back and forth between London and dublin, meeting all her friends. No social distancing. Getting caught out on other peoples stories having dinner parties and the likes. As above, never addressed it, just accused people of bullying her.
4. She could never wear the Chanel shoes or the YSL bag casually without drawing attention to it. Had to be loud, vulgar and OTT about them. Totally classless.

She needs to go back to PR college.

SozBbz

VIP Member
And the sis. Just does not look normal
I think it’s unfair to criticise her mother and sisters appearance. They occasionally appear in her stories but are not themselves cultivating Instagram personas, shilling random tatt and twirling vainly because they’re just so delighted with themselves.

In my book, they both look fine - but are not courting attention and therefore comments on their looks are below the belt.

Reactions: 12

Ontherunrun

So glad Hannah got her booster before anyone else so she can go from carols to dinner to gigs to drinks on repeat. Just like her December last year really.

Reactions: 12