Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She spent so long telling us she couldn't wait to have her own house so she could put her own stamp on it and how much she loves interiors, only to sub out the whole decorating process to an 'interiors architect' and is now saying she won't buy anything without her seal of approval. It's like she can't make a decision on her own and is in constant need of approval from others. People have mentioned she's like a TY student when it comes to work but she comes across so childish in every other area of her life too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Amy.Coyne81

My main issue with Hannah is her repeated insistence that she's "self-made". She'll acknowledge that her dad indeed gave her advice along the way, but fails to understand that having her parents money to fall back on if her business failed is a HUGE bonus that most don't have. So many people would love to start their own company but cannot risk it because, if it doesn't work, they could quite literally be homeless. Hannah knew that fail or thrive she would be absolutely fine money wise, yet she downright refuses to say this or even see this. It shows utter ignorance for the real world. Not having to worry about putting food on the table if you have a bad week business wise is NOT being self-made, you literally are using your parents as guarantors and giving the middle finger to those who don't have the same privilege by refusing to acknowledge it.

• Heart
Out of a dreamy massage with full face of make up and even lipstick Togo home to chill for the evening. Very strange behaviour.
hungover apparently and she's the full face painted and getting Richie to walk behind her and record her walking and twirling around.... its too much cringe. I'm betting my life she's going to sit on the sofa with her fur babies for the afternoon and do a q and a to plug her usuals. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

SallyE90

“Stay at home” as her location on her current post. Where was this attitude when she was out at every possible opportunity over Christmas, stuck to everyone, ignoring all recommendations and guidelines? Please.

Ontherunrun

The dramatics from Hannah for the big move on stories…
- she’s moving to a place she grew up in has tonnes of friends and family in, will be living at her parents “divine” house with her husband.
- leaving London was their (her!) choice, no visa/political issues, no one forced them
- she has her business in Dublin already
- London is a 50 min flight, she has already said she will come frequently and they could even move back if needed

I know she is spoiled and full of privilege but the way she is acting about this move into the unknown with her hubby who she would move anywhere yet is embarrassing…. You’re moving home not Timbuktu, the only unknown is where you will live and you have no rush to decide since you are with family! All of this against an international backdrop this week of global displacement issues ongoing and new, which may be dramatic of me to reference but seriously this girl is just on another planet, she can’t process how lucky she is because she’s oozing privilege from everyone pore. So brave to move back home with your husband.

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

Is she actually for real complaining about her ferry cabin? It’s what - a 2/3 hour journey. It’s not like you’re flying to Oz ( which FYI plenty of people do in economy!)

Reactions: 14

Queenie_cake

Can't stand her obsession with her mother, she seems nice enough but what's with every meal her mother makes is a "world famous" meal of something. My mother's world famous pies, world famous roast etc etc, so very odd.
Also I wish she would stop pretending her father wasn't a help getting her into PR haha what a joke, just own it and move on :rolleyes:

Jesus is she asking her friends to come on here and rave about her? we see you Hannah and co ;)

• Haha

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
Dying (no pun intended) at Hannah managing to squeeze in a wee mountainside pose after scattering her nana’s ashes.
“Here mum I know you just said goodbye to your own mum, but would you mind taking a pic of me, please?”

I cannot.

• Haha

Blow In

Sweet Jesus, 4000 stories on how to tan for holidays, the prep, the spray tan, then the gradual tan to top you up AND instant tan on top of that. I’m exhausted even considering all that. How many hours of your life would you lose of your life with this carry on. The levels of vanity are unreal.

uncleted

VIP Member
She talked about it on a podcast earlier this year. Sounded like sexual abuse by a family friend, really harrowing and awful for her.
She may overshare but she’s gone about sharing this in a positive way. I respect her for this. I quite like her tenacity actually it’s good to see an influencer not make an absolute balls of a serious issue for once.

Ontherunrun

Not Hannah doing an outfit post from the mountains where they are spreading her nan’s ashes. This girl needs some PR advice herself

• Wow
  • Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Absolutely NO SHAME having spent 3 months in Ireland ... to then go bubble up with her sisters family!!! Outrageous! For someone in PR that is shocking! Doesn’t represent the brands she works for well either to be associated with such BLATENT rule breaking

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Her dad paid her tax bill in the UK 4/5 years ago when she got in trouble with HMRC.

Anyone jealous of how she got there shouldn't be. She's had family handout after family and out.

• Wow
She is exhausting! It’s so clear that anytime she even sees her laptop after 7pm we get a girl boss post about it! All these instagrammers are the same projecting some hustle/work hard narrative when there is no one out there doing less than them. Normalise working smartly, efficiently, from wherever suits you, creating boundaries and taking proper time for yourself, your health and your family. That’s more aspirational if you ask me. Between the girl boss hustle culture and Hannah’s love of the office environment, getting glammed up for the day and popping out for long lunches around town, she’s actually demonstrating quite an antiquated picture of working life, if only she had a PR to give her a heads up.
as someone said here above, she's like a 16 year old TY student on work placement. or like she's pretending she's in a romcom like the devil wears prada. Ohhh I sent an email. oh I left the office to grab coffees for everyone. the long lunches. the popping into BT to treat herself. she's so far removed from reality.

not to mention the endless amount of holiday leave she takes.

• Haha

Belfastgirlie

She honestly boiled my blood today. She’s so fucking privileged and she’ll be back in Dublin in 2 months time acting like nothing happened. I live in the north and am from Dublin and haven’t seen my parents since last March. She’ll be on crying tonight just wait for it

• Heart

Gibbonsgob

I think some people need to start a rave thread. If folk put their whole lives on social media and profit from it - it’s not a public service, it’s a commercial choice. People are well within their rights to comment (sometimes negatively) on what they see. It’s what this site is for. There is a rave section for those who want it.
I think it's ok to have a two way discussion on here and allow for all opinions. No one is attacking anyone for thinking bad, from what I can see from this thread everyone is just discussing it and that's what it's about isn't it? A discussion and sharing opinions, not everyone has to be 100% negative about someone to comment or is that illegal?

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
HOW does she justify promoting a product on her insta page by a company she does pr work for but doesn’t feel the need to declare it as an ad? It doesn’t matter that she doesn’t have “one teeny, weeny obligation” to post it on her personal insta account but there is a clear conflict. Even if she is paying for the product, the fact that her company is being paid to promote that product makes her recommendation completely biased.

The Q and A yesterday omg. Same questions every single week which all conveniently enable her to mention brands companies she works for. Any ideas for a girl in a style rut? Oh get a personal shopper, sinead keary is amazing (who she happens to work with) oh and get a fab set of makeup brushes. Sarah kearys are fab(who she also happens to work with) then the rest of it is basically an excuse to compliment herself. Your brows are fab, your hair colour is fab, (shouts out her salons) any ideas for a summer dress for a, wedding, well we are going to 2 weddings abroad in September and fires up a load of links for dresses 🙄. It's just a big gloat session for her. It's so embarrassing.