Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sammie00

I unfollowed him because he's beyond cringe and false but a quick look tells me he's apparently away on a #PRtrip to the Europe? Something Hannah claims don't exist when she's recommending it in EVERY question box...
I did wonder about this as they never seem to do them/ well I’ve never seen anyone else claim to be on a pr trip there. Cringe for him if that is the case

toffeepop

I see the brother in law has arrived for a visit. Give his name a google……

Probably because she realised people could easily identify where the house is! She’s also deleted her stories of Ritchie and his new Sage coffee machine! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I missed those,I wonder why they were deleted

I remember Slaney’s dad being quite ill just before she came off Instagram, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don’t really get the love for Slaney on here I’m afraid, I always found her a bit unaware of her privilege and a bit “perfect mother”. Obviously not anywhere near in the same league as Hannah though.
I think she was probably the nicest out of that whole group, not as vain and superficial as the others but I get what you mean, I wouldn't miss her, she was hardly a big blogger and wasn't consistently posting content, it was just bits here and there, most of which wouldn't be relevant to me.