Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tone deaf and stuck up it’s unreal. In the start of her recent vlog she’s filming in Liberty and says “I could literally spend thousands in here”. Save the bragging Hannah and duck off yeah 👍🏻

There’s a cost of living crisis going on in the world and this airhead is on another planet 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just took that as she means there are so many things there that she likes. She is fairly frugal in many ways and I still think she is down to earth.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have any.

The only ‘friends’ she has are L&R Dreaming and Karen Bee, who she latched onto after bumping into them on a solo trip to WDW (before WDW was beneath her)…Or her sister
She sits on her high horse when it comes to youtube like she isn't a desperate cow but lets never forget that she spent a day in Florida with the very questionable Alex crump who got banished from themepark worldwide after numerous allegations of inappropriate behaviour. She is a view bleep and used him for exposure (like manky Karen Bee uses her in turn). Acts like her tit don't stink. That's why she gets on with L&R as they are the same and think they are better than everyone else and have such an inflated opinion of themselves and their reach.

• Wow
She sits on her high horse when it comes to youtube like she isn't a desperate cow but lets never forget that she spent a day in Florida with the very questionable Alex crump who got banished from themepark worldwide after numerous allegations of inappropriate behaviour. She is a view bleep and used him for exposure (like manky Karen Bee uses her in turn). Acts like her tit don't stink. That's why she gets on with L&R as they are the same and think they are better than everyone else and have such an inflated opinion of themselves and their reach.
I like what she does to be fair. I like that she’s not just shilling things. I like that it’s a hobby for her and it’s not all picture perfect without errors. I do wonder about her life though - does she just go to these places alone for the videos? Does she have friends? I guess she does a pretty good job of making her channel about London but keeping her actual life separate. Not loving these shopping videos though…but that’s a personal preference I suppose!

Reactions: 1
It’s NOT a hobby for her though is it
No one would repeatedly film supermarkets alone for fun
She wants this to be her job but is too arrogant to admit it
I guess… but I’m sure she could be getting loads of sponsorship and free stuff, but she doesn’t seem to utilise her channel for that from what I’ve seen. I haven’t followed her for long at all though so I could be wrong.

On a sidenote, she does seem very full of herself.

Does anybody know any more about her beyond the videos she posts? - What is her job? married? boyfriend? does she have friends or just wander around London alone? I feel like she keeps herself quite private.

Does anybody know any more about her beyond the videos she posts? - What is her job? married? boyfriend? does she have friends or just wander around London alone? I feel like she keeps herself quite private.
She works for Disney, I believe it is something to do with product licensing. She has mentioned it in a past vlog.

She was a buyer for River Island and travelled abroad a fair bit, sourcing fashion. I imagine the Disney job was a promotion and that could be one of the reasons her Disney vlogs were taken down.

She works for Disney, I believe it is something to do with product licensing. She has mentioned it in a past vlog.

She was a buyer for River Island and travelled abroad a fair bit, sourcing fashion. I imagine the Disney job was a promotion and that could be one of the reasons her Disney vlogs were taken down.
She is extremely calculating. She took the "I'm not rushing back to Disney for content" blah blah blah high ground when really it was due to her job change. She loves the youtube money (irrespective of her day job) and craves attention. I wouldn't mind her if she just owned it.

Reactions: 3
I also would prefer her if she wasn't so hypocritical..... she truly believes she's better than everyone else! not just other Vloggers but just better than commoners

she's not willing to accept she's literally the same as every other YouTuber

I also don't buy that she deleted the Disney content for her job as there are Vloggers with higher Disney positions like Charlotte Ruff who still have all their Disney vlogs up !

I think deleting the Disney vlogs was also a move in trying to act like she's better than everyone else but it did the opposite as most people who found her channel liked her BECAUSE of those vlogs

I think deleting the Disney vlogs was also a move in trying to act like she's better than everyone else but it did the opposite as most people who found her channel liked her BECAUSE of those vlogs
I do think she deleted her blogs because of her job. Hannah works in licensing or something like that. I remember she initially just deleted vlogs like her Primark vlogs where she critiqued the branded products she was showing. The travel vlogs went later. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have to delete all of her travel vlogs, but chose to because she didn't want to edit out critiques and felt some social pressure to not be a fangirl. There are departments at Disney where coming across as a fan just isn't cool.

Charlotte works on the social marketing side where vlogs complement her skill set. They have very different roles.

I do miss Hannah's Walt Disney World vlogs. There aren't enough solo travel vloggers out there!

Reactions: 3
I do think she deleted her blogs because of her job. Hannah works in licensing or something like that. I remember she initially just deleted vlogs like her Primark vlogs where she critiqued the branded products she was showing. The travel vlogs went later. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have to delete all of her travel vlogs, but chose to because she didn't want to edit out critiques and felt some social pressure to not be a fangirl. There are departments at Disney where coming across as a fan just isn't cool.

Charlotte works on the social marketing side where vlogs complement her skill set. They have very different roles.

I do miss Hannah's Walt Disney World vlogs. There aren't enough solo travel vloggers out there!
but why would she delete something like her "Solo Disney tips" video.... or her Disney Cruise series where it was nothing but boasting about how she's the first person on that cruise?

it doesn't make sense sadly

She has posted today about people making reaction videos to her vlogs. Anyone know what she is talking about?

She has posted today about people making reaction videos to her vlogs. Anyone know what she is talking about?
I have seen one reaction video to her vlog of the big Tesco in London, will link it here. I guess some reactors don't mention or give credit to the original youtuber which they absolutely should do.

I have seen one reaction video to her vlog of the big Tesco in London, will link it here. I guess some reactors don't mention or give credit to the original youtuber which they absolutely should do.

Thanks, I just watched part of it and what a let down. I thought she meant somebody taking the piss out of her vlog.

I don't have an issue with hannah on the whole, certainly not like some here. I have stopped following as she's made it clear her content is going down the shopping route which doesn't interest me when it's constant.

But what I don't get is why she is so bad at thumbnails text. The images are fine but her text is always so hard to read.

Screenshot_20230427_210839_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_210854_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_210908_YouTube.jpg

Also (and she isn't the only one guilty of this) if you're going to have little comments pop up on screen during vlogs, let them stay there for longer than half a second so they can be read and understood!

Reactions: 6
I don't have an issue with hannah on the whole, certainly not like some here. I have stopped following as she's made it clear her content is going down the shopping route which doesn't interest me when it's constant.

But what I don't get is why she is so bad at thumbnails text. The images are fine but her text is always so hard to read.

View attachment 2132417

View attachment 2132419

View attachment 2132420

Also (and she isn't the only one guilty of this) if you're going to have little comments pop up on screen during vlogs, let them stay there for longer than half a second so they can be read and understood!
Agreed, the shopping isn’t for me either.

I’m curious to know why some people have such an issue with her? From what I’ve seen so far she seems pretty harmless. Is there something I’m missing?

• Heart
Reactions: 7