Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I like Hannah and think she's just capitalising on the growth of her YouTube channel. I would do the same honestly.

It can start out as a hobby (and usually does for many YouTubers) but then they realise they can make decent money from it and capitalise on that.

She's at 100k or almost 100k subs, right? Also, maybe her job doesn't bring her as much satisfaction as it once did and she is exploring the option of YouTube as a second
(maybe main income) right now.
I like Hannah too, and this was a rave thread when I joined? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I like Hannah too, and this was a rave thread when I joined? 😂
I used to like Hannah too….but she’s now completely different to what she was like when she first started vlogging.

She’s stuck up, looks down her nose at people/things and let’s be honest her recent vlogs are boring rubbish….Are we seriously meant to believe that someone that loved running around Disney parks multiple times a year for 20+ years now gets their thrills from filming lumps of rock in a museum?? Ok Hannah 😂 If this was a one off vlog then fair enough but all of them are along the same boring lines now. She’s at the stage where she’ll film ANYTHING, she’s that desperate for views.

I can’t wait for the next instalment “Londons oldest teapot” 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do people keep saying she’s posh? She rents a nice flat in a nice part of london but her accent isn’t posh and her sister seems ‘normal’.
I don't think she has ever said anything, but I've thought the flat belongs to her family or a family member. She might pay something monthly but I don't think it to be nothing like a free market rent.

I am all for London related light entertainment, not interested in controvercial museum things.

Reactions: 2
She's not the first annoying YTber to break the rules, but she should not be filming there for her vlogs. I guess she will argue until she's dead that she doesn't have a commercial YT channel, but we all know she does...

14.2 You may use your photographs, scanned data, film and audio
recordings only for your own private and non-commercial
purposes, which include use in personal, non-commercial
social media profles, blogs and websites, provided no further
commercial reuse of the content is permitted by the terms of
use of the social media platform or website. More information
about uses that we regard as ‘commercial’ can be found on
our website.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Definitely not her first time breaking rules either! I remember a year or so ago when I still liked her vlogs , she was outside Liberty I think and said security told her not to film but that she was going to do it secretly anyway! This was way before she’d scooped down to her current fame hungry level she’s at now! Should’ve seen the signs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely not her first time breaking rules either! I remember a year or so ago when I still liked her vlogs , she was outside Liberty I think and said security told her not to film but that she was going to do it secretly anyway! This was way before she’d scooped down to her current fame hungry level she’s at now! Should’ve seen the signs
Does anybody know what her relationship status is? Just quite literally me being nosey. But she’s never mentioned so assuming she’s single. But she does mention she had a sister with children. If she’s in her late 30’s I wonder why she hasn’t got children. Not hate at all. I really like her. Just curious.

She mentioned she went to get the covid jab due to a heart condition, im surprised surely someone who has a heart condition would be a little more careful about wearing masks etc

Reactions: 3
She definitely acts single. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hannah definitely strikes me as a person who doesn’t want kids. And that’s okay.

She definitely acts single. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hannah definitely strikes me as a person who doesn’t want kids. And that’s okay.
She kinda strikes me as asexual. But maybe it’s because she doesn’t really talk about her life at all.
If she wants to a be a big YouTuber she’ll have to start opening up more I think.

Reactions: 4
She definitely gives off low level neurodiverse vibes. And I don’t say that to be negative or flippant. She kinda acts like someone who doesn’t like being touched very much and doesn’t want anyone is her space. There are thousands of women like her in London who are single, decent income, and don’t have/want kids. People think it’s unusual but it’s not really. I work with loads of women like her, Although saying that, she’s not that quirky, so will probably get married off before 40 and go live in the suburbs before taking time off for the 1-2 kids and live Like Fleur DF. Not quite posh enough, but she’ll get here if she tries and bags the right one. 😂

I can’t believe the silly cow deleted all her WDW/DLP vlogs 😂 She’s so desperate to try and hide that part of her life, is it too cringe Hannah? Doesn’t fit in with the image you want to give off?

This is the same person that works for Disney, has been to Disney over 30 times (even on her own), fangirled over tim tracker when she bumped into him in the parks and the only mates she has are Disney vloggers!!
I went looking for the one where she saw Tim Tracker and I was sad to see it was gone. I'm so sad she deleted her Disney Vlogs, has she addressed why she's deleted them? Will she ever go back to Disney? :(

Reactions: 2
I went looking for the one where she saw Tim Tracker and I was sad to see it was gone. I'm so sad she deleted her Disney Vlogs, has she addressed why she's deleted them? Will she ever go back to Disney? :(
I'm sad she deleted them too. I really enjoy watching solo vloggers and her videos were really chill and pleasant to watch.

I think hannah is paying to promote her channel. Was just round at my friends and her YouTube was up on her tv, all her YouTube videos are about finance (nothing to do with london) and on every section of her YouTube Hannah’s video was first and being advertised.
So this isn’t just a hobby. She’s fame hungry now!

• Wow
Yeah 100k is a great milestone to be fair. Regardless of she started the channel for fun, it's obviously grown to a point where she feels she can grow it further. But she will have to be a bit more regular of a uploader to continue seeing growth.

I haven’t watched any of her recent stuff. I came across her watching her old WDW vlogs a few years back and really liked them. Really enjoyed the first vlogmas she did and the catch ups during covid times but I’ve zero interest in the stuff she’s doing recently constantly visiting posh shops. Didn’t realise she’d deleted her Disney vlogs and think it’s a shame. I had hoped she’d return to WDW and add to them but it seems she wants to disassociate herself from that now so time for me to dissociate myself from her and unsubscribe now.

I've had afternoon tea at The Ritz twice, in 2007 we were not allowed to take pictures of ourselves (actual cameras back then), but staff would happily take few. In 2017 we were allowed to take pics with our phones discreetly not disturbing other clients and atmosphere, The Palm Court is after all quite small space.
So Hannah went to film The Ritz afternoon tea with a mic hidden in her clothes. She and the sister were filming themselves giggling and making faces. I would have hated beeing there at the same time with those two!

All professional photography or filming MUST be authorised by a member of The Ritz London Leadership Team. No professional photography or filming can take place in any area of The Ritz London, under any circumstances, without an assigned representative from The Ritz London present.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s done it before, and she’ll keep doing it. She can’t make out it‘s a hobby when she has 100k followers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Brogan Tate was just at the Ritz (after being initially denied entry for not adhering to the dress code) and she was told no filming on the camera but her phone would be okay.
It bugs me, but you are also not supposed to film in supermarkets and know some people that if caught and told off will just leave all their stuff and go to another store to continue filming!

She’s done it before, and she’ll keep doing it. She can’t make out it‘s a hobby when she has 100k followers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and when she’s willing to do anything for clout and constantly break rules

she’s such a hypocrite and one of the worst of the U.K. bunch