Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG yes, they were vloggers. Sorry. I forgot they were not actual friends. šŸ˜‚

I suspect she hangs out with women like her that sit with a bottle of house white and witch about other people's appearances. I honestly don't think she's actually that nice unless you're just her type. Worked with plenty of people just like her. Sorry. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø :censored:
She definitely doesn't come across nice to me either..... very entitled and she doesn't hide the fact she thinks she's superior to a lot of people!

I don't like watching someone who acts like she's better than me because she lives the high life

Reactions: 5
She comes across as very high maintenance which probably explains her singledom

Reactions: 9
Was she not dating? I remember a video of her and a male friend having dinner together at his place. Maybe he was literally a friend.
She does come across like she might be a tad high maintenance dating wise. She strikes me as one of those types of girls who would sack off a guy over something very minor. Either that or friend zone them hard.

Do you guys actually watch her london stuff? And if so why? I follow her for her Disney world content, but really not interested in her new videos so really surprised how she gets the views!
She did just treat herself to some big diamond earrings so guessing that was from YouTube!
I'm British and follow her. I like her and i like (most) of her videos. London is always an interesting city and the shopping ones are an easy way to window shop witnout having to actually do it. Plus sometimes its just an easy watch for 30 minutes. She doesnt come across like most youtubers on camera, she is quite calm and also quite funny and not too squealy girly. I like her honesty and lack of sponsored posts, she doesnt take herself too seriously, and calls people out sometimes. Also I find the few vloggers she does interact with (thisnatasha, lrdreaming, suitcasemonkey) a good sign, rather than the Adam hattans of the world

Reactions: 14
It was nice to see her out and about and somewhere that isn't a shop. I really enjoyed this latest vlog!

Reactions: 2
It was nice to see her out and about and somewhere that isn't a shop. I really enjoyed this latest vlog!
The Princess Diana & Buckingham Palace tour video? I liked it too but apparently she didn't. According to her ig story today she felt the need to apologize because it was so "bloody boring".

Reactions: 1
The Princess Diana & Buckingham Palace tour video? I liked it too but apparently she didn't. According to her ig story today she felt the need to apologize because it was so "bloody boring".
I saw that. She said it had good views, but poor stats. She should have used a more accurate title.

It looks like she also deleted all of her Florida vlogs.

If she goes all in on those clickbaity thumbnails she was testing in her ig stories, I will probably stop watching.

Reactions: 4
I had a quick look at her social blade and looks like she deleted some on the 10th & 11th as she was down like 200k views each day

Going by her insta stories, she seems to be going after what will give her views and not what she actually wants to do, but she isn't in it for clout of money, right?!

She is one, if not THE most hypocritical U.K. vloggers out thereā€¦..

pretending she ā€œonly does YouTube for funā€ it literally says it on her Insta bio

yet she uses way more clickbait titles, cringey thumbnails and clout-chasing videos than anyone else I watch from this side of the pond!

Iā€™m embarrassed FOR her tbh

makes out she has a perfect job and that all other YouTubers are beneath her

yet she literally goes around filming supermarkets for views and money and gets upset when her ā€œstats arenā€™t goodā€

itā€™s a shame how big headed and fake sheā€™s become

I quite liked her Disney vlogs back in the day

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t believe the silly cow deleted all her WDW/DLP vlogs šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s so desperate to try and hide that part of her life, is it too cringe Hannah? Doesnā€™t fit in with the image you want to give off?

This is the same person that works for Disney, has been to Disney over 30 times (even on her own), fangirled over tim tracker when she bumped into him in the parks and the only mates she has are Disney vloggers!!

So desperate for the views sheā€™s trying to hide/change her whole personalityā€¦absolute sad case šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe the silly cow deleted all her WDW/DLP vlogs šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s so desperate to try and hide that part of her life, is it too cringe Hannah? Doesnā€™t fit in with the image you want to give off?

This is the same person that works for Disney, has been to Disney over 30 times (even on her own), fangirled over tim tracker when she bumped into him in the parks and the only mates she has are Disney vloggers!!

So desperate for the views sheā€™s trying to hide/change her whole personalityā€¦absolute sad case šŸ˜‚
ironic that she makes fun of Disney vlogging yet idolises one of the biggest (and most controversial) Disney YouTube couples šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s because she not actually that poshā€¦.and thatā€™s totally okay! šŸ¤—

I'm disappointed that she has hidden/deleted all her Disney vlogs. They were enjoyable to watch.

To be honest, I like Hannah and think she's just capitalising on the growth of her YouTube channel. I would do the same honestly.

It can start out as a hobby (and usually does for many YouTubers) but then they realise they can make decent money from it and capitalise on that.

She's at 100k or almost 100k subs, right? Also, maybe her job doesn't bring her as much satisfaction as it once did and she is exploring the option of YouTube as a second
(maybe main income) right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is no problem with doing YouTube as a job I agree

whatā€™s ridiculous with Hannah is her constant superiority and disgust at how YouTube and Disney is beneath her

when everything sheā€™s doing is the stereotypical YouTube things she criticises others for

she needs to come down her high horse, stop lying to her followers and stop acting like sheā€™s above everyone

it is obvious sheā€™s fame hungry and has always wanted YouTube to be her job

The biggest tell will be if she starts to add more ads into her videos and takes on sponsored posts. Both of which she has denied she would ever do. Keep one on yes, but removes the second, which I say is okay, if there is money to be made for your efforts then good for you, why shouldn't you. But as you say, its her high horse attitude (her insta rants) about other people who she feels puts out inferior content and takes any sponsor deal for money which screams fake.
But she has invested money into this hobby with new cameras etc which I don't see someone doing unless they do want to see monetary returns.

To be honest, I like Hannah and think she's just capitalising on the growth of her YouTube channel. I would do the same honestly.

It can start out as a hobby (and usually does for many YouTubers) but then they realise they can make decent money from it and capitalise on that.

She's at 100k or almost 100k subs, right? Also, maybe her job doesn't bring her as much satisfaction as it once did and she is exploring the option of YouTube as a second
(maybe main income) right now.
Yeah, I can't blame her for wanting to see where she can take it, but I don't think it would hurt her to keep her older vlogs up. She would also do well to remember it was her authenticity that made the early vlogs enjoyable.

shes definitely fame hungry. The new YouTube videos are just cringe- sheā€™s mid 30ā€™s- is she not embarrassed to be making these shocked faces to add to her video? Maybe I think too much of what people think of me but my friends and work colleagues would take the piss out of me if they saw me doing those type of videos!
Why do people keep saying sheā€™s posh? She rents a nice flat in a nice part of london but her accent isnā€™t posh and her sister seems ā€˜normalā€™.