Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely looks her age. Not to say she isn’t pretty though!
I actually saw her in the flesh today in Battersea power stations new shopping centre. Not sure if she was filming or just on the phone.

Reactions: 5
I see she's started the vlogmas series. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I look forward to her vids in the build up to Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this is the rave section, and I like it when she goes to stores, but I wish her vocabulary would stretch beyond “iconic”. FFS!

Reactions: 2
I know this is the rave section, and I like it when she goes to stores, but I wish her vocabulary would stretch beyond “iconic”. FFS!
I also wish she’d rein in her comments about how many calories are in stuff, how she’s not eating XYZ, how things are ‘naughty’, screams of controlled eating/food issues.

Reactions: 8
I also wish she’d rein in her comments about how many calories are in stuff, how she’s not eating XYZ, how things are ‘naughty’, screams of controlled eating/food issues.
Agreed. It's been going on a LONG while. Calling herself a "piggie" if she eats something 'bad' like a sandwich :rolleyes:, so heaven knows what she thinks of other people's eating since her videos are the edited bits of her. :oops:

I think she mentioned a while back she has a diagnosed heart condition. Maybe that's the reason she eats the way she does? Maybe it has no relation, but just wondered.

Han, hun, why do you always let yourself down and show your ignorance??!! No, Borough Market is not THE BEST FOOD MARKET IN THE WORLD. Have you left the UK, lady? I used to like Hannah, but wow, she's really coming from the school of Lily Pebbles when it comes to London. Hun, There are WAY better food markets in small cities in France or Spain, so get your head out of your ass and stop making such ridiculous claims about what is THE BEST! Clearly, you have zero idea!

Feel free to chuck me out of here for not raving, but I am struggling with her right now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Han, hun, why do you always let yourself down and show your ignorance??!! No, Borough Market is not THE BEST FOOD MARKET IN THE WORLD. Have you left the UK, lady? I used to like Hannah, but wow, she's really coming from the school of Lily Pebbles when it comes to London. Hun, There are WAY better food markets in small cities in France or Spain, so get your head out of your ass and stop making such ridiculous claims about what is THE BEST! Clearly, you have zero idea!

Feel free to chuck me out of here for not raving, but I am struggling with her right now. :LOL:
It's all a matter of opinions surely? There can't be a universally agreed 'best food market in the world'. Presumably Hannah's favourite food market is Borough Market? You don't agree which is fair enough, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you want to declare "THE BEST IN THE WORLD", you kinda need to have experienced and traveled a fair bit of the world to declare such? If she had said it was the "BEST IN LONDON", or maybe I'll stretch to the UK, but the world? :rolleyes: 😂 It's not about me agreeing. It's about basic facts. I agree it's probably her favourite food market since she doesn't go every far, but the click-bait title is trashy, and she could do better. 🤷‍♀️

To keep myself in the rave, I do like her shopping vlogs, but it annoys me when she starts acting like other vloggers with clickbaits and ignorant comments. It's lazy and letting herself down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she has mentioned before that clickbait titles and the posed shock faced thumbnails she does gets the most views so as much as she thinks they are cringe will keep doing them as they bring in the views.
Which is odd for someone who does this as a hobby, and has said she would never do this full time, take sponsors etc, why do you care if your videos do well or hit the algorithm?
That is my annoyance with her, she seems to say she doesn't care, and mocks other people who this is their full time job, but comes off looking just as desperate for views with clickbait and thumbnails.

Reactions: 9
I think she has mentioned before that clickbait titles and the posed shock faced thumbnails she does gets the most views so as much as she thinks they are cringe will keep doing them as they bring in the views.
Which is odd for someone who does this as a hobby, and has said she would never do this full time, take sponsors etc, why do you care if your videos do well or hit the algorithm?
That is my annoyance with her, she seems to say she doesn't care, and mocks other people who this is their full time job, but comes off looking just as desperate for views with clickbait and thumbnails.
Yes, completely agree with this. I don’t get why she’s doing these videos anymore, if you were vlogging your days or holidays fair enough as it’s a video diary, but she’s never gonna reminisce on these ‘cheapest food shop’ vlogs she does. That really isn’t a hobby….especially as you said, she’s begging for people to subscribe and like her videos on Instagram.
I liked her Disney videos, and understood why she was vlogging them but now I just don’t get it.

Yes, completely agree with this. I don’t get why she’s doing these videos anymore, if you were vlogging your days or holidays fair enough as it’s a video diary, but she’s never gonna reminisce on these ‘cheapest food shop’ vlogs she does. That really isn’t a hobby….especially as you said, she’s begging for people to subscribe and like her videos on Instagram.
I liked her Disney videos, and understood why she was vlogging them but now I just don’t get it.
She seems to look down on Disney vloggers and Disney in general now, which is bizarre considering she now works for them 🙄

I think she has started to see serious income from YT and therefore changed her opinion and is now filming with the mindset to earn money. Not as a full time yet maybe or ever, but I've seen the change. I just checked she has over 90k subscribers! Last time I checked she had under 50k. Her 10 most popular videos include 5 from Harrods so we'll see her there often in the future too. The recent video with her sister was not a good one in my opinion but they visited few Tiffany & Co. stores and in the latest video she shows her new diamond earrings. Surely she'll get the Lady Dior aswell.

She did take time earlier this year (?) to do a video editing online class, and it shows. I think the quality of her editing has improved a lot. Unfortunately, and she has mentioned a few times that it is intentional because the music in stores was so loud and she's got to be careful not to get demonetised, her commentary is very same-y and boring now. She is very articulate when she gets to desribe fashion items or accessories though.
I enjoyed that in one of her Harrods vlogs she ran into a Harrods emplyee who watches her videos.
She has done the Harrods, F&M, Selfridges stuff so often by now, I am curious what she will film next year.

She did take time earlier this year (?) to do a video editing online class, and it shows. I think the quality of her editing has improved a lot. Unfortunately, and she has mentioned a few times that it is intentional because the music in stores was so loud and she's got to be careful not to get demonetised, her commentary is very same-y and boring now. She is very articulate when she gets to desribe fashion items or accessories though.
I enjoyed that in one of her Harrods vlogs she ran into a Harrods emplyee who watches her videos.
She has done the Harrods, F&M, Selfridges stuff so often by now, I am curious what she will film next year.
BIB This will be the real tell on how she views her channel. Will she continue to chase what gives her the views and therefore ££, or will she continue to expand on her new editing/filming skills to delve into more London storytelling.

There is only so many times you can walk around pointing out clothes and shoes in a store especially when you are not really buying stuff every time.

I'm curious, when it comes to sponsors, what kind of sponsors could she get? Her channel is mostly tour videos of London and isn't a channel dedicated to fashion or beauty etc. I don't know how YouTube sponsors works, so it's interesting to know how it works for channels that aren't dedicated to subjects where a specific sponsor (fashion or beauty companies for e.g.) would take interest in them.

This is exactly why I stopped watching

she's one of the most arrogant and entitled vloggers out there and comes across so fake!

Pretending she's above everyone else because she's rich and doesn't buy from small businesses......

Pretending she's ONLY doing YouTube as a hobby , yet actually doing a course on YouTube , monetising the Queen's funeral , posting the most mundane videos ONLY for views and making some of the most cringeworthy thumbnails I've seen from any Disney Youtuber!

She's a phoney and more desperate for YouTube fame and money than half the YouTubers I watch ! I wish she was at least honest about it but her superior attitude makes her videos unwatchable fo rme

I think it's funny she's mentioned she doesn't want to be demonetised! If she had a job and income she was happy with , I doubt it'd be the end of the world fo her if one of her videos didn't bring in money! but she's clearly not doing YouTube as a hobby or for memories as she likes to pretend.... but just for money and fame!

no shame in that by the way, my annoyance with her is that she pretends she's above every other YouTuber yet she's exactly the same as them if not worse!

Reactions: 7