Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get that idea? She still works for River Island far as I know?
She left River Island in December and started working for Disney in March, it’s on her LinkedIn profile

Reactions: 1
Her first cruise vlog is up. Think she is the first vlogger to do it which is great for her

Not quite she said it (the trip) wasn't gifted and nothing to do with disney, not that she isn't anything to do with it.

Also her LinkedIn has been updated with new job at disney.

Not quite she said it (the trip) wasn't gifted and nothing to do with disney, not that she isn't anything to do with it.

Also her LinkedIn has been updated with new job at disney.
Ah ok, i missed that then. But surely its relevant that she works for disney?

The cruise that her and Charlotte did were for cast members who got discounted prices for it, because it's a trial.

hello! I have only just discovered Hannah because people recommended her cruise vlogs and I like them for the most part
does anyone know what she does as a job though? Does she work for Disney? Her instagram page says she's based in one of the poshest areas of London so very curious!

She was a buyer for river island , but now apparently according to her LinkedIn now works for disney, forget as what though.

Reactions: 2
Oh I've always heard as those areas of London as being some of the poshest and most expensive but I don't know London very well! how would you rate Maida Vale then? Apparently a lot of celebrities live there and houses are very expensive?

Ugh thought I liked her, but the latest harrods vlog. I know mask restrictions have been removed, but most people are still wearing them because of the rates. Frustrating to see her maskless in harrods.

Reactions: 5
Ugh thought I liked her, but the latest harrods vlog. I know mask restrictions have been removed, but most people are still wearing them because of the rates. Frustrating to see her maskless in harrods.
I used to really like Hannah but she’s pissing me off so much lately. She thinks by putting a disclaimer up saying masks aren’t needed in Harrods so don’t come for me that it’s ok. Nearly everyone had a mask on, a mask is to protect others around her….selfish cow

Reactions: 6
omg just watched her harrods vlog and she comes across SO entitled!

and even if she didn't want to wear a mask that's her choice but she went about it the wrong way I think....

Reactions: 4
Poor Hannah going to that grotty B&M in Willesden! She said it was really hot (our local one is always hot as well). I thought she was very fair and she was impressed with the furtniture. Made me laugh when she said they dont accept Amex! I dont suppose many of their customers have Amex cards!

omg just watched her harrods vlog and she comes across SO entitled!

and even if she didn't want to wear a mask that's her choice but she went about it the wrong way I think....

Really doesnt bother me. It looks to me as though Hannah has been very compliant all the way through lockdown and all the restrictions, she always wore a mask and was very careful about social distancing and not touching things unnecessarily, and now that the mask wearing is not obligatory any more, she didnt wear one, fair enough.

Reactions: 6
Also are harrods asking people to wear them? If not then I don't really see that she did anything wrong.

Reactions: 2