Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo she’s showed the back of her boyfriends head in her new date night in London photo dump 😂 like honestly no one gives a duck if you have a boyfriend Han hun but I think she loves the attention she’s getting from keeping him private.

She’s always been really clingy with any boyfriend she’s ever had and she loses her personality even more. Probably why she tolerates Mads being clingy with her boyfriend and distancing herself from the girls because Han is pretty much the same herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Still no Dubai vlog from Hannah…😂😂 let’s face it she probably never even vlogged once, too busy glued to her phone

Reactions: 10
She wants us to know she’s not a virg LMAOOOO like that’s so edgy
She gave me that "look at meeee im so edgy" vibes when she talked about getting the coil fitted, it was cringe 😂

Also I don't think shes naked in that pic , Idk if she's that confident to walk around topless around her new man (who is) but who knows Hannah seems to be a whole new human being every time she gets a new boyfriend

Reactions: 7
She gave me that "look at meeee im so edgy" vibes when she talked about getting the coil fitted, it was cringe 😂

Also I don't think shes naked in that pic , Idk if she's that confident to walk around topless around her new man (who is) but who knows Hannah seems to be a whole new human being every time she gets a new boyfriend
She’s definitely a pillow princess, she lies there looking pretty and not much else 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bed pic is actually too cringe, although maybe not as bad as the first pic in those low riders smh this girl cannot dress herself.

Reactions: 4
She's finally uploaded but it's not the content we want to see. Where is the Dubai vlog? When did we want it, now!!! She always asks what we wanna see but I just can't wrap my head around people still requesting hauls and the same GRWM. But surprise surprise, this hauls an AD, the only time Han works.

Reactions: 9
Every video she seems to post is an AD always the same ADs as well 😴 boring!! I don’t even watch hauls or her same boring grwm videos

Reactions: 8
The GRWM with all three of them is so played out because it always seems like Mads and Rach have a tug of war of who can get Han in a funny moment. Then when who ever wins, they laugh so much but it just seems forced. Once again Han didn't film much and had to have Mads and Rach to give her content.

I think all 3 of them (or maybe minus Mads, but not like anything that comes out of her mouth is true, but again, even she might) have admitted to smoking here and there, usually on nights out, which I can totally see being the case. I don't see them as actual smokers, but the typical "smoking socially"... yeah
These are some pics of Mads x

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.