Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve just popped this set on from oh pollleeeeee”

“how we all t’doinnnnn”

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes a slight change from “if you know what I mean” though. Yes Hannah, we ALWAYS know what you mean🤦‍♀️🤣
She also always says ‘I feel like…’

‘I feel likeeee I haven’t sat down with you guys in ages’
‘I feel likeeee I haven’t done a Q&A for a while’

Bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly shes at COACHELLA and still is being so boring as ever and barely posting! how she still gets brand deals ect goes beyond me, she's so lazy

Reactions: 17
Hannah goes to coachella and still nothing interesting to post. I don't wanna see that damn pony after this.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s vlogged any of her trip/coachella. I feel like the best we’ll get is a ‘GRWM at coachella’ doing the same makeup she always does🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s vlogged any of her trip/coachella. I feel like the best we’ll get is a ‘GRWM at coachella’ doing the same makeup she always does🥴
She’s probably spent the whole time on her phone missing her boyfriend; let’s me real. It’s scary how dependant Maddy and Han are on men.

Reactions: 16
Well that was a half arsed vlog. I wasn’t expecting much to begin with but still. Hardly showed any of the actual festival, didn’t really explain who she was there with and why, didn’t give a proper introduction about the girl she was sharing a room with.

Then the video ended with her saying they’re going to Amsterdam?? I’m assuming that was a stop over on the way home but again no explanation. Also didn’t film anything in Amsterdam because she was ‘unwell’. It’s a bit weird that she didn’t extend her trip. If I was flying all that way for a festival I’d be making the most of it and having a few days holiday to chill out and explore, not come straight home.

When they were trying the Prime drinks at the end and she said ‘they’re always sold out in the UK’. No Hannah, they haven’t even been released here yet🤦‍♀️

Anyway, I’m jealous she got to see Billie Eilish. That’s about it.

Reactions: 13
I thought she’d shaved her head for a moment:
9C077DF7-AD1B-490A-8706-F629484D387C.jpeg

her and maddy are basically losing their hairline from the harsh scraping back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
i feel like her fillers botox etc make her look good in pictures but i reckon she looks a bit weird in real life...her face is so tight and she has her hair scraped back which makes it even tighter

Reactions: 11
Imagine getting to go to a festival for FREE with, I’m sure, free flights included and then 1. Moaning about having to feed yourself and 2. Being so lazy you miss your transport and mist of the day of a festival. The lack of respect & entitlement is REAL

Also realised the slicked hair back is not a vibe 😂 just looks like she is bald

Reactions: 17
i feel like her fillers botox etc make her look good in pictures but i reckon she looks a bit weird in real life...her face is so tight and she has her hair scraped back which makes it even tighter
I thought her lips looked a bit strange in her new vlog, I don’t know why she is so high and mighty about her Dr 😭

Reactions: 3
Lullabelz must be tamping with the crap content she got for YouTube she could of properly shown how to get that bubble braid thing like what hair extension piece did she even use for it

Reactions: 5
Lullabelz must be tamping with the crap content she got for YouTube she could of properly shown how to get that bubble braid thing like what hair extension piece did she even use for it
She’s honestly so boring. How she got invited to coachella and Rachel didn’t is beyond me. Rachel may be bloody annoying but she at least tries to upload consistently/content on ig etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.