Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world has she done to her face? 🤮😱 She looks so different from the last time I saw her, has she had veneers? They look ridiculous
It looks like she has gotten veneers again which are too big for her mouth and she also looks like she has changed race. I never understand why she has long hair if all she ever does with it is scrape it back off her face, she’ll break her hair if she keeps doing that

Reactions: 3
I feel like I'm in the minority when I say that I like her book content because we have similar tastes, but I certainly will never pay for it.

^this wasn't meant for Hannahs thread, I doubt she's read a book in her life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
REALIEEEE, ACTUALIIIII. She’s SO annoying. She’s from Manchester Salford / Eccles the same as me and that’s NOT our accent. Who are u trying to be hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with the harsh nose contour in yesterdays video!? She doesn’t need any contour on her nose at all. Who’s she trying to be, Voldemort?? The pictures don’t even show how bad it is. It’s literally two brown streaks down the sides of her nose. Zero blending to be seen.
BBBD901F-1C26-4655-B38D-F439965CDA19.jpeg
57EE0C3B-4D4D-403B-B8E2-5C24F90B09B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she complaining!
She's just got her dream house, now says she misses home and doesn't like being alone.
Says her mental health has been bad yet she has everything she wants.
Says her confidence is bad yet I don't see that at all.

Reactions: 7
I always find influencers get themselves in a rut very easily because their sense of purpose is so messed up. They are essentially walking talking advertisements and need attention and validation for them to continue working - If brands don’t want to work with them, then they don’t have much work to do. And I can imagine that messes up their mental health and sense of purpose because they really don’t live in the real world with a more normal job and haven’t developed crucial life skills and so they cannot relate to most of their followers and to the world around them. Influencers have unattainable lifestyles and get paid way too much and I can imagine they get bored and lack motivation regularly because they crave normalcy and structure which they just don’t have being an influencer and they already have everything they could possibly want or need (a lot of the time for free!). And this is one of the reasons social media especially Instagram has become toxic and unhealthy.

So for Hannah - she has the house, the boyfriend, enough money so now she’s struggling with her confidence because she’s got the house that she so spent so long thinking about and decorating she’s struggling with her purpose again. It’s all like ‘ok what next?’ As now she’s overthinking everything. It’s kinda sad really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Plus, I’m assuming she has a huge mortgage on her house. It must be hard knowing your literal house is dependent on you getting sponsorships etc especially because she’s not an influencer I can see lasting for years and years

Reactions: 5
She just can’t be alone. She was the same when she rented that flag in Manc city centre.

What’s with the harsh nose contour in yesterdays video!? She doesn’t need any contour on her nose at all. Who’s she trying to be, Voldemort?? The pictures don’t even show how bad it is. It’s literally two brown streaks down the sides of her nose. Zero blending to be seen.
View attachment 1230815View attachment 1230816
voldemort wishes he knew how to get that definition 😂

i feel like her fillers botox etc make her look good in pictures but i reckon she looks a bit weird in real life...her face is so tight and she has her hair scraped back which makes it even tighter
it's definitely a thing that fillers (especially cheek / lips and botox) look gd in pics but bizzare in real life. as a 2D image it looks nice ( not to me personally) but in actuality, the 3D human form it looks soooo weird

• Haha
Hannah is a mess. Plain and simple. Brought up as a spoilt brat and now she can’t do a single thing for herself.

Hannah at her parents house: I want my own house. I want independence. I want my own space
Hannah at her own house: I miss home. I miss my parents. I’m lonely

Honestly idk why she moved out again when she hated it the first time 🥴🥴🥴 You’d think her boyfriend would keep her company?

Reactions: 12
it's definitely a thing that fillers (especially cheek / lips and botox) look gd in pics but bizzare in real life. as a 2D image it looks nice ( not to me personally) but in actuality, the 3D human form it looks soooo weird

I feel so rude but I can't stop staring at chin filler irl! American Dad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hannah at her parents house: I want my own house. I want independence. I want my own space
Hannah at her own house: I miss home. I miss my parents. I’m lonely

Honestly idk why she moved out again when she hated it the first time 🥴🥴🥴 You’d think her boyfriend would keep her company?
I feel that I can relate to her a bit on this but she just needs to suck it up and get used to it. I’m really close with my family and even though I’ve been living out of home for 6 years now (I’m 24) I still miss living at home a lot and being able to be with my family all the time. She just needs to give it a real shot and get a grip! Eventually she will get used to living alone and probably learn to love it, and her family aren’t exactly miles and miles away…

maybe they split up?
Nah she said they're doing really good and that she might show him in videos soon, she just likes to keep him private for now

But I can assure you Hannah no one cares if you reveal him or not 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.