Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought the fact she’s only just stayed the night in her new house was a bit weird. Surely you’d want to get your stuff packed up and moved over asap? I know she wanted to do a lot of stuff to her house before moving in but surely your own bedroom would also be a priority? She even got the guest bedroom set up first. But yeah I agree I feel she’s struggling to emotionally detach herself from her family home and probably won’t stay in her new house alone much either since she let slip that her boyfriend slept over with her for her first night (in the guest bedroom). I know she was unwell over Christmas in the end (Covid maybe?) so she didn’t go to the house and her tree was just left there but she doesn’t seem to be in a massive rush to properly move in either since her old bedroom hasn’t even been touched.

Reactions: 11
It could have been the time of year I guess… like because Christmas and New Years is such a big time to spend with your family and stuff I suppose if she was constantly having to travel back home for family related stuff it probably made no sense for her to go back and forth between the two. And I guess if she got unwell she probably wanted to be looked after by her family. Honestly no matter how old you get, everyone loves being babied when they’re poorly haha 😂

Reactions: 8
anyone else notice the fact that in her new video she was saying how she hasn’t done a hair mask or treatment in a long time but then jumped right into an ad of a hair treatment she claims she’s been using and loves? like how can she say she’s been using it and loves it right after she said she hasn’t took care of her hair recently… seems fake to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She may be dull but her body 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You can tell she works hard on exercise and diet with her definition

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She may be dull but her body 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You can tell she works hard on exercise and diet with her definition
Her body is insane! Shame she’s got zero style 😂 even when she gets sent stuff (which I’m sure they pick out pieces themselves) she picks the most boring stuff.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea why influencers pose for photos in multi-storey carparks. I can’t think of anywhere less glamorous! The ones near me are full of junkies and reek of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This might be the most interesting video she’s ever done… that’s quite tragic because it’s literally half an hour about wardrobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely true about her not being 100% on moving out. She moved into a flat in Manchester around 2017 and said she lost herself and get homesick and had to move back home. I know that was years ago now but I can see her feeling the same. She’s deffo a kinda girl that can’t do much on her own and doesn’t feel comfortable in her own company which is sad, but I have been enjoying her content & I think both her and Rachel’s energy is better since they’ve not spend *AS* much time with baddy maddy

Reactions: 17
Just glad we’re not getting a “say it or shot it” every other week with the same questions 🥴
Can’t stand her, she needs to grow up, mid twenties but can’t be away from her parents

Reactions: 4
Just glad we’re not getting a “say it or shot it” every other week with the same questions 🥴
Can’t stand her, she needs to grow up, mid twenties but can’t be away from her parents
Yeah, I can totally live without endless "Get Ready With Us" vids, watching them slap on their drag queen makeup, laugh like hyenas at private jokes, Mads on her phone half the time, side-eyes from Rach, "clawwwww", "my ex", side-mouth.

Mercy.

Reactions: 9
glad she’s finally stopped mentioning her ex all the time like that was super annoying 😂 did u know her ex was a chef 🥱

• Haha
Aww I find her relationship with her parents quite cute because we don't really see that side with youtubers really. But she was heavily relying on her dad to build a lot of things and it seems like she doesn't do as much, sits on the side filming herself adding a screw or building something on camera to look like shes helping lol, that to me was annoying to watch

I do think now that shes got a boyfriend she'll be able to live on her own, but if she didn't have him, she would struggle so much like she did previously, I just cant believe how much she relies on people.. could she do anything on her own?

each to their own but hannahs house decor is the blandest thing I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i find it bizarre she has long term boyfriends. I can’t imagine her talking much or having a personality to attract someone for a long period of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really like the way she’s decorated so far. It’s similar to mine, white walls, light furniture etc. I do hate the grey carpet though, grey is🤢. She’s done the right thing by going neutral to begin with because if she fancies adding a pop of colour here and there it’s easy enough to add on top of white walls. Neutral to me = calm. I hate when people have colour everywhere in their home like it’s a high school art project. Too much colour is ‘loud’ and headache inducing🥴

I really like the way she’s decorated so far. It’s similar to mine, white walls, light furniture etc. I do hate the grey carpet though, grey is🤢. She’s done the right thing by going neutral to begin with because if she fancies adding a pop of colour here and there it’s easy enough to add on top of white walls. Neutral to me = calm. I hate when people have colour everywhere in their home like it’s a high school art project. Too much colour is ‘loud’ and headache inducing🥴
I wasn't having a personal dig at you 😂 my own house is the most neutral thing you've ever seen but like Hannah's kitchen table, her bedside tables, her bedframe etc. to me, are like items you'd buy to put in a rental house. Where's the personality? Some metallic accents or a mix of textures for example.

Theres neutral
IMG_20220208_153150.jpg

then there's neutral
Screenshot_2022-02-08-15-32-44-568_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.