Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lockdown has eased in the UK but do they need to be out every freaking day? I understand you want to see your friends and family but they are eating out/having drinks all the time, covid is still here and they act as if everything is back to normal...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know lockdown has eased in the UK but do they need to be out every freaking day? I understand you want to see your friends and family but they are eating out/having drinks all the time, covid is still here and they act as if everything is back to normal...
They didn’t stick to the rules when they were in place so🤣

Reactions: 11
It’s because most of us work during the week so we can only go out on the weekend when everything is booked up. They can go out every day of the week and clearly have nothing better to do..:

Reactions: 12
All the makeup she has and she still does the same eyeshadow look, I dunno why it annoys me but it does, I know we all have our go to makeup but you'd think she'd do something different to spice up her content, or make sure to do testing videos or new stuff. Watching the same brown shadow all over the lid and brown liner is boring. Not to be horrible but YouTubers are lucky they still have tons of people subscribed when content lacks.

Reactions: 11
She’s so boring and irrelevant I don’t even read this thread. But what the duck is this stupid try hard sexy face she’s doing atm. Looks like she’s sucking on a rotten egg. Alien head.

Reactions: 5
Her best content is with others I feel bad in saying that but it's true as her vlogs with mads and Rach bring something, and her family ones are sweet, she should do more vlogs as the same makeup or hauls are just boring. Even her challenges, cooking, new interests, was atleast feeling fresh for her channel.

All she ever does is GRWMs or these question videos that are repeats of last ones or full of "I mean...". She said she was out all week of the 12th she could have gotten so much more content. Plus I don't get why she'll say something simple and follow with if that makes sense - yes it does because you didn't say anything complex, we can keep up.

Omg can anyone be arsed with this dry content
View attachment 562368
HELL NOO I couldn't last hearing her chat tit about nothing for 10 mins let alone 30 MINUTES lmao who has that much spare time to waste 😂:ROFLMAO:
No one fuckin cares what an absolute snoozefest imaging having to live w her and listen to her talk all day about duck all poor Santi :oops:

Reactions: 2
Oh bore off I bet the video starts with her awful caught off guard singing and sipping her wine like every other video

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh bore off I bet the video starts with her awful caught off guard singing and sipping her wine like every other video
God that annoys me so much!!The singing! Because you know she only does it so people will comment on what an amazing singer she apparently is etc etc! It’s so cringe! :/

Reactions: 3
She says she feels like she hasn't done one of these in a while but she's done similar ones a month, two months, and three months ago...
Take a shot everytime she says:
I mean
Does that make any sense
I don't know about anyone else

We could have all predicted her answers to the questions since they are the same ones she always answers, I really do hope some how her content improves.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched it but just from the thumbnail can tell she’s answering the same questions as always. Moving out, love life, breakup advice 🥱

Reactions: 1
She really needs to stop wearing her trousers so low they do absolutely nothing for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.