Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, what a boring selection of clothes and secondly, it’s just an edit? So they were bringing these items out anyway and she is just basically advertising them? She didn’t design anything or have any input at all....she just picked a selection of clothes to advertise for a brand.....not exactly anything to be that proud of is it? If she had actually designed them and had some input I’d be more impressed!

Reactions: 18
Watched her new vid (not all of it as I can’t listen to her voice for that long it especially not 42mins 😂) so the collection is boring like her personality and I want my time back from watching the video. That’s all x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Minus the filter, this is the real Hanxrenee. Why does her hair always look so greasy and stuck to her head 🤢
455D4EF1-8C7E-427A-BC88-AA625D287049.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honest opinions, does anyone like the clothes in the collection or would wear them? There’s a few tops which are ok but I feel like 90% of it you wouldn’t be able to wear out it in the street. Half cut hoodies and patchwork tennis skorts?? Where am I wearing those to??? 😂 the grey jumpers are nice but not original at all. I just think it’s a bit of a bland collection

Also, I don’t get why it’s a tennis and sports range when she doesn’t play sports? It just doesn’t feel creative or relevant to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She needs to get her bonding removed. They make her mouth look massive. How can her parents look at her and say they look good? Surely they’d tell her the truth. Absolutely bonkers

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t like the collection, i love to wear black so it’s all way too light for me. I like sexy little black tops for the evening so not really my style. I also like black trousers and leggings. The pieces where the sleeves are completely cut off aren’t flattering for women as well, it makes me feel muscular or something Idk like men’s tank top type

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Even a miss guided edit doesn’t make her interesting. She’s so dull

• Haha
Even a miss guided edit doesn’t make her interesting. She’s so dull
I just don’t understand how this edit came about. Obviously it was contracted before the whole covid party drama but her following and engagement is shocking, not to mention she’s as dull as dishwater. There’s so many other influencers with around the same following, some smaller, some larger that would have benefitted misguided better with regards to marketing!

Reactions: 7
Hasnt jordan lipscombe recently had an extremely similar edit with Missguided? Like the sporty tennis vibe? Both of them incredibly dull. I think if I was an influencer I’d be really disappointed having these kind of collabs with brands - it’s like releasing your ASOS wishlist as if you created it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasnt jordan lipscombe recently had an extremely similar edit with Missguided? Like the sporty tennis vibe? Both of them incredibly dull. I think if I was an influencer I’d be really disappointed having these kind of collabs with brands - it’s like releasing your ASOS wishlist as if you created it 🥴
Saffron also did a tennis edit with one of those companies, why can’t they think of something original 🙄

Yea she did, I had a look, it’s also awful 😐 I just don’t see the point in these edits! These clothes were coming out one way or the other, they have no input in the look/style/colour etc it’s like you say just basically putting together their wishlist and using their name to flog it online! But I can’t understand how she managed to get a job with them, she seems like a nice enough girl deep down aside from the friends she keeps but she has zero personality that would draw me in to anything she has done! :/

Reactions: 2
Hannah and Jordan have the same management so must be some deal they got. The whole tennis look must be a trend this year 🥱🥱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.